Prologue

Chess and Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly there saw us, stopped in front of one another and at the same time apart. It came to be funny. I wished both our reunion, most could ever imagine it would be like. Really hurt. The distance between us was minimal, but we can not hear each other, I was too tired to make any gesture, then only we looked at. I knew through my blurred vision already was time to leave, the blood was oozing out of my body and even he could save me. I could see his lips moving and I could understand a "resist" after much effort.

I can not. Excuse me.

The drug is still messing up my senses, my blood is leaving me, taking with him all my chances to survive. Perhaps those doctor who shuffled insistent way my body just wanted to somehow try to save me, or maybe it was just obligation. After all the only person who really cares about me this here, across the small glass in the operating room door. I stared at him as he begged me for something impossible, thinking how it would be good to hear his voice one last time before finally leaving.

Ah yes ... that voice was present the best moments of my life. All times now passed in my mind blurred disturbed as I tried to keep my eyes focused on that face behind the glass even if now was completely blurred. I felt something dripping down my cheeks and even I had to force myself to understand what it was. Lagrimas. Yes. They finally came to end it all, maybe see it was making me suffer even more. I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter