Black...

Chess and Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FB On
- Get up. You're still the same useless ever. Still I do not know why you accepted in lieu of money! Kim Ryeowook you are a waste, can not make even one step? - The man claimed the tenth or hundredth time that day. But I really did not care anymore. Just drank another sip of my beer and smelled a bit more than my dear companion drug.

- What am I doing wrong this time? - I muttered rolling his eyes, and then a hard slap was put on my face, but luckily for that unhappy I was with slow movements more to fight back.

- You're a waste, kid! He had so much talent! I do not believe that wasted all this damn dust. - He slammed in my hands, forcing me to drop everything on the floor.

- Hypocrite ... - I whispered softly, probably if he heard me, I would end up getting one more week without food, it would take a beating or worse, I would be without my drugs. And that was not good.

Where I had been sold?

Actually I have been changed. My stepfather was for a full nightclub putarias and unlawful things. Originally they had bought me to sell me as a kid any, for any old disgusting who wanted to buy me. But one day, I do not remember very well, someone told them that I sang well. And that's what kept me there until today, I, though still only had 16 years, spent every night in a ridiculous life fueled by drink and drugs singing there. Trying a useless way to pay almost eternal debt that had there.

But I did not care much. In fact. I could not have any much better future, anyway.

Leeteuk had moved away from me when I started using drugs, even though I tried to convince him that it was the only way in which I felt alive, he really did not like the idea, still I made a point to visit me as often I could, and remained always helping me.

Pity. He did not deserve a burden like me.

- You will not rise even Kim? - He told me angrily, making me turn your attention to you and stand up, walking over to it and smiling to throw my body against his, kissing the corner of his lips, without actually touching these.

- Already in my time. - I said, shrugging and then walking up to the stage where you have to start singing at any time.

Oh, that does not come cheap. Of course. Later I probably would take a beating that leave me with marks for days...

Or not.

Because that day the club was denounced by someone. On that day all those present there were referred to their proper places. Most eventually returned home, those working there were arrested red-handed (but it is clear that the rich and powerful owner who controlled the place had not either been terminated) and some people like me, ended up going to a rehabilitation center, to get rid of our vices.
FB Off

Perhaps. Just maybe, you hear? That was the best thing that happened in all these years in black.

This is because, upon arriving there, living every day in agony and pain to keep me away from substances that to me were so necessary. Even having to support thousands of examinations and having almost committed suicide many times, it was there, at the most unlikely possible place where I met him. At the rehabilitation center, I saw Kyuhyun again. Of course I could not even imagine that this was the spoiled brat, son of the true owner of the club, the person who had saved me from being sold. But for the second time ...

... I fell in love for their intense color.

FB On
- LET ME GO! DAD! DAD! COME BACK HERE! FATHER YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME IN THIS PLACE! YOUR SON OF A , YOU THINK YOU'LL BE HERE SILENT? DAD! DAD!! - The boy had just been thrown into the room would probably sharing with me and I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter