Game Over...

Chess and Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Strong words. Curse words!

FB On
- And you'll make it happen Wook? - Leeteuk asked me on the phone, and it caused me to swallow dry.

- Teuk ... help me? I do not know what to do. - I was crying, and I could hear him sigh on the other end of the line.

- What do I do Wook?

- I ... I need to try to stay with them ... Maybe, if I can get someone to take them pro japan, you could stay with them ... or do not know, at least until Kyuhyun back ... he will want stay with them ... I ... I ... I have to try. Help me Teuk, please.

- Okay, I'll see if there's some friend's Kangin in Korea, or maybe I have someone there ... But Wook, please calm down, you can not get as stressed.

- Impossible ...

- I know ...- He sighed again. - If this works, I'll take care of them with love and affection will you? I Love Saeng.

- Also I love Hyung. Thank you. - I smiled minimally comforted by his words.

- I have to go, his nephew this "starving". - He laughed. - Sayonara baby.

- Sayonara. - I hung. Getting ready in his chair, breathing deeply to try to control myself. There was only a month ... you HAVE to go right ...

(...)

I found myself standing in front of a babies store, looking almost blown way each model there ... So cute.

He was ready to enter the store when I recognized someone in the reflection in the window, turned slowly, looking at the person walking there, my eyes widened smoothly and I lost my breath.

KyuHyun?

- Kyu! Kyuhyun! - I screamed and I saw that he was about to turn around when a bus stopped in front of me, out the back of it, seeing him still looking. - Kyu ...- I was ready to scream again, but I felt strong and sharp pain in my stomach, and soon after a liquid running down through my legs.

Frightened look down and soon came the first contraction, which made me feel quite creepy and let out a moan of pain. My eyes turned forward, hoping Kyu had seen me, but just could see making an expression of "I'm going crazy" and continuing to walk. He had not seen me.

- Are you okay? - She asked a girl, probably selling the store.

- I-I ... the babies ...- was all I could talk before the woman called for help.

(...)

I opened my eyes, feeling quite tired, but crying at my side made me sit down quickly, regretting soon after, feeling sore.

I looked at the two carriages, one beside the other. Watching the beautiful my children, of whom were already wrapped in blankets. One of them cried, and the other remained well Quito, just the of soft form.

My eyes filled with tears and for a moment I did not understand what he was feeling. It was a mixed so great that I wondered if he was not delirious. I kept so the nurse came into the room with two diapers in hand.

- Ah! You woke up. - The woman said. - Congratulations sir Who are two perfectly healthy children. - She said looking happy and I smiled.

- Thank you ... They do not even have names? - I asked.

- Not Your Father .... - My father? - He said he did not know what you were going to choose ... You want me to call him?

- Please ... - I asked and she smiled, finishing changing the babies and then throwing everything in the trash. I wanted to help her, but really felt I could not get up.
- One second. - She asked, picking up one of the babies and putting it in my arm, that's what before was crying.

I was charmed with the beautiful and fragile face, so that I barely noticed when the man entered, just touching me of his presence when he spoke.

- Have fun in those days Kim. When hospital Exit will not see them.

I returned my gaze to the man, of course I remembered him. "My father," ... not ing. He was the father of Kyuhyun.

- Because it will do so. Are babies! What will you gain from them?

- I can gain a lot from them Kim. - Mme cringed with fear those words, hugging my little a little tighter, as he took another in the crib, the rocking expertly. - But ... just want to get him out of Kyuhyun path. Kim knows? My son will be great ... love so slows things ... It's nothing personal.

- Because you have to get me out of my children? It was just me disappear. - I was franc more to cry, and my small did not deserve that.

- Because I'm not stupid. You could return to demand it, even if I send you to Brazil. But with them in play ... You would not.

- Damn ...- At this point I've held back tears.

- Think on the bright side. You are looking at, and you know I'll have to keep them well to keep you quiet ... They will be much better created for me than for you, and is less likely to become a drogadinho fifth category of the ...- he seemed to control.

Laughs sarcastically.

- People like you should die.

- Perhaps. - He shrugged. Again leaving my son in his crib. - Have you decided the names?

- Cho BaeHyun and Cho Daehyun. - I said, as he looked at me looking thoughtful.

- Beautiful names have beautiful meanings also. - He said. - I'll leave you for the next day Kim. Enjoy.
FB Off

I took advantage.

I enjoyed every second precious to them. But it was only five days and could never see them again.

It hurts. I stayed for days locked up at home, more Leeteuk helped me, took me to stay a while in Japan with them. But you know? See his cute nephew running around the house laughing and joking, it d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter