The Normal One

New Gang in Town?

"Hey, do you know where Tom went?" Gai 2 asked, peering over Gai 1's tall frame on tippy toes. The other group shrugged, J.I.Z groaning in frustration. "Goddammit, Tom said something other than his own name. I used to think he really was a pokemon.. but he really IS one. Probably a Mewtwo or something." Everyone stared at J.I.Z in disbelief, C-RAP the only one nodding in agreement as if he was top .

"Hey, I think he's in the closet." Baekhyun muttered, J.I.Z catching it instantly. "WHERE? SHOW ME! HE MIGHT BE A RARE ONE!" He rushed through each bedroom - his own first so he can grab his Batman mask. Embarrassed by his friend, C-RAP choke-held J.I.Z for a good minute, the other screaming, "God JIZ down! Jay Zee down!" "Shut up Joe!" C-Rap snarled, ignoring Gai 1's hush.

"What's wrong?" C-RAP asked Suho, unable to read the awkward atmosphere he created with EXO. "Um, Leader. I think you should let go of J.I.Z now..." Gai 1 whispered, pointing at Chanyeol's horrified face which contorted into something meme material, making C-RAP unconsciensely snap a pic while holding J.I.Z down. "I think I found Tom," Gai 2 shouted from the hallway, pointing at the cluttered straws that led to the closet.

COOL all grouped together, clustering around the closet doow with a stupify face. "Curious, Yixing peeked with them from behind, his eyes widening. "I always knew he was an alien," J.I.Z teared, wiping away a strangely proud teardrop, though all Yixing saw was Tom knocked out surrounded in green straws and spilled honeydew milktea with bobba pearls scattered on the floor. "Look, he birthed children," C-RAP pointed at the pearls, picking one up in fascination.

 

"It's an alien egg," J.I.Z confirmed as if he was he was some sort of smartass. C-RAP gasped in awe, staring at it caustiously as if it might jump out to bite him. "..Do you think it'd be safe for it to run loose?" the leader asked, poking on the slimy black pearl. J.I.Z peered in the distance dramatically to the point Yixing imagined intense music in the background. "No... It is the new age of Pokemon to be birthed. OF COURSE IT IS SAFE," J.I.Z laughed with C-RAP's contagious one, completely missing how Tom woke up to eat the pearls scattered on the floor.

By the time they turned around, Tom ate it all. "Oh my god..." C-RAP gasped, staring back at J.I.Z. Gai both face palmed, ready from what their leader might say. "The babies already hatched. It's time to the Ghostbusters." Horrifed, Gai 1 and 2 pinned J.I.Z and C-RAP down, ignoring their protests and snatched their phones. "No, you guys aren't gonna call anyone." Gai 2 huffed, slamming C-RAP's phone onto the floor but it was surprisingly persistant.

 

"Why. Won't It. Break?!" he chanted, throwing it down each word. C-RAP just shrugged until the two captured under Gai 1 begun to laugh. "You guys are so dumb, you couldn't tell that we were joking?" He crackled, his stomach feeling as though it might fall off from excessive laughter. The Gai pair just stared at the laughing mess near the confused Tom with Yixing, so fed up with their bull.

The other members of EXO peeked from the doorway, puzzled as to way C-RAP and J.I.Z were laughing at pretty much nothing. That day, EXO confirmed the group, COOL are offically some weirdos around the block. "H-hey, do you think we should leave?" Jongdae suggested, sneaking off to the backdoor. "Hey, wait for me too!" Xiumin whispered, sneaking out from the backdoor after telling their members their good-byes.

 

 

Though Kris wanted to leave as well, Suho held firm on the collar of the giant. "You aren't leaving me here to watch all of these guys. I am sick of meeting so much good-for-nothings. I.. I just want to meet someone normal. I just want a normal CHILD too." Kris widened his eyes, watching how Tao begun to take random (stupid) selfies with Sehun, Kyungsoo choking Baekhyun and kicking Chanyeol at the same time, how Yixing got along surprisingly well with COOL (especially Tom for some odd reason) and started a friendly conversation he couldn't keep up with, how Kai cheered for Kyungsoo with a bucket of Kentucky Fried chicken from God knows where he got it from, how Luhan glared through binoculars to spy on XiuChen, and how Suho was wallowing in selfpity.

"Am I the only normal one here?" Kris sighed, placing a hand on his hip before rolling his eyes. Catching note of his hyung, Kai offered a chicken but the other refused. "Chicken is not my style," before taking one a couple minutes later. Satisfied with the deliciously greasy taste of the dead bird on his tastebuds, he danced dorkily in happiness, Suho scrunching up his face in embarrassment and making a unintended derp face.

 

Kyungsoo dropped Baekhyun from his arms and kicked Chanyeol farther away from him, sitting on the two beagules like a king on a throne. A human throne that is. The stotic male sighed, observing all s from afar. "I swear, I am the only normal person around here. Everyone.. they are such idiots." he spat, folding his arms. A satisfied Satanic smile reached his lips - no whole face - startling Yixing.

 

"Are you okay?" Gai 1 asked Yixing, but the Chinese bowed. "No, I'm fine. I apologize if my friends are bothering you guys. They are a bit weird, but I promise you they are very nice people." he smiled, his  sharp dimples presenting themselves happily. Gai 2 shook his head, pointing at C-RAP. "No, I am sorry. Everyone in our group is kinda nuts." "What's that supposed to mean?" The Vietnamese leader asked from below between his cracking laughter. "Nothing." "I swear, me and Mancake are the only normal ones here along with you Xing." Yixing squealed, the Gai couple and him proceeding to play a small game of tag.

 

Sehun examined the group of mates from afar with a straight face, looking back at Tao who was busy taking photos. "Why are we surrounded by crazy people, Taozi?" the rainbow head asked, but the blonde simply shrugged. "I dunno, you are kinda weird yourself Sehun despite you being done with everyone." "Yeah, I'm 90% done with all their ." "90%?" Tao finally put his phone down, sliding it close into his pocket to give Sehun his whole attention. "Why 90? What is the 10?" Sehun smirked playfully, pointing at Tao. "You are my 10 baby," he joked. "Gross." Sehun gave him his infamous creep face as Tao returned to whatever he was doing on the phone.

"Huh? You're not taking photos, so what are yo-" Sehun paused, staring intently at the words TAOHUN FANFICTION on his phone. Tao's face turned red, immeadiately closing the tab and switching the device off. "What was that?" "Shut up!" Tao kicked Sehun on the calve lightly, an emarrassed frown complimented with cheeks that could rival a fresh tomato. "Oh so you do ship us together," Sehun said amusingly, his creep face never leaving his usually poker face. Tao gave him a judging look before bursting into a weird laughter.

 

Baekyeol observed the mess the sausage fest werew making from below Kyungsoo, Baekhyun scoffing in complaint. "Channie, everyone here are so weird." "I know right," Chanyeol agreed, barely able to nod his head from Kyungsoo's crushing weight. Baekhyun sassily rocked his head side to side whilst Chanyeol  counted each move. The two giggled, their faces contorting into something alien like that freaked another from afar.

 

"Oh my god, that is so creepy." Kai mumbled, ripping a piece of flesh from his chicken leg. Kris agreed with him silently, the tanner satisfied. "Aish, Kyungsoo-hyung is so admirable, I want to be like that too someday and be able to beat the out of my hyungs," Kai sighed, nibbling on the leg's crunchy surface. "Wait - what?" "Man, I want to crush everything in my path like him. That way, the Kailluminati can advance." "Wait, WHAT." "Haah, hyung is so admirable." Kai continued ignoring Kris, the elder's eyes large like Kyungsoo in fear and shock. Kai turned to face the hyung, cocking his head in confusion. "What's wrong hyung? You are so weird. Am I the only normal one?" Kris could only keep quiet, mentally taking note to keep a distance from Kai.

 

"I am going to murder that Jongdae!" Luhan threatened to himself, watching how Jongdae held hands with Xiumin intimately and his coy smile curved his cat-like lips. Xiumin grinned, cheekily wrapping an arm around the boy's waist. "That playboy! How dare he!" he gasped, unable to understand Xiumn's affection towards the brunette. "How could he choose him over me? I am ten times more manly than he is - plus more sttractive," Luhan sulked before ogling over the slip of skin shown though the slimmer of Xiumin's shirt when the elder picked Jongdae up high in the air. "Mm, I'd like to rub on those chocolate abs."

 

C-RAP and J.I.Z examined their guests pleasingly, grinning as they filmed in secret under J.I.Z's mask. "Wow, fantastic baby! It turned out amazing!" C-RAP sung, looking over the video. J.I.Z nodded, smiling ear to ear. "This will be good blackmail if I'm ho-" "SHH, no one knows." "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." The two evilily chuckled, pressing the tips of their fingers together from their amazingly stupid genius plan.

 

From the closet blinds, Tom observed the weirdos with a frown. He shook his head, shrugging disinterestingly. With towel in hand, he wiped the floor and neatly organized his straw collection. A sigh consisting of a exaggerated 'tom' fell from his lips as he squinted his eyes. "Tom tom tomtom.." he muttered in his alien-like language, shaking his head as his towek soaked in light green.

 

 

 

 

Everyone had only one thought in mind: "Am I the only normal one?" But my answer wouold be, "None of you es. I am so fed up of everyone of you." Then, the author finally took his leave, his computer screen open to all for them to know how stupid this fanfiction is.

 

Love, theauthorkuduo