Arrival

New Gang in Town?

 

 

 

"Mm, smells like China town in here! Haha, I'm just kidding." C-Rap joked, shuffling out his travel bags with the help of J.I.Z and Tom. Mancake and Gai teased each other, acting out a planned fanservice for their upcoming video, although C-Rap dispelled that idea already.

"Hey Mancake, at least help C-Rap out."

"I'm the MAKNAE not MANCAKE! Get that right J.I.Z! It's Gai 1 not Ma-"

"Well now you're Mancake and Gai 2 is now just Gai." C-Rap confirmed, hollowing his cheeks with a pucker, accenting his cheekbones. Gai stared at him with surprise, pointing at his own face. "Really?! I can have the title for myself?" "YES Gai." J.I.Z teased, poking at the annoyed Mancake. Tom watched the others silently, picking at his straw collection.

"T-Tom? Aren't you going to say something?" Mancake asked with a scoff, glaring mainly at J.I.Z.

Tom blinked a couple times before clearing his throat. C-Rap and the others stared at him intently, curious to as what the soft spoken Tom would respond.

"Toooooooooooooooom!" He screamed with a humorous smile, cracking a contagious laugh out of C-Rap, having the others laughing as well. "Of course!" Mancake chuckled, realizing how stupid it was of him to ask his alien brother about.

 

They hurried out of the airport, heading out to their already proclaimed terrority in the city of Gangnam.

 

"Hey, is this really the area we're gonna live in, Leader?" Gai asked with worry laced in his tone. They observed the flat closely, astonished to see how clean the area was. They never thought C-Rap would be able to get a decent house for them to dwell in, considering they are not a well known gang.

"Well, Let's just say there was a guy who was willing to give me the money for it."

"C-Rap, do you know how evil you are?"

"No, I'm supposed to be the cute member, right?"

"Right..."

"What?! No a company wouldn't take in a gang member, not to mention the leader of a mafia."

"But not a lot of people know u-"

"Of course they do! We're COOL! People know us from around the world!"

"Yeah.. thanks to your stupid Youtube videos."

"Shut up J.I.Z!"

"Hey, I'm just saying the truth!"

"But the truth ing hurts, okay?"

"I guess..."

"See? But you can't lie that making those videos about our old dorm life was fun."

"Yeah, not to mention our K-POP Hot singles."

"I agree. It's so COOL of us to disguise ourselves as a K-POP group, even though we're a gang."

"Gross, that's so cheesy Gai."

"Hey, both of you SHUT UP. DOn't talk about that in public, okay?"

"BUT C-RAP, WE'RE INSIDE."

"Oh yeah."

"Hm.. now where do I pu-"

 

*insert doorbell*

 

"Ching chong, I'm coming!" C-Rap joked, laughter following after him as he gets the door.

"I wonder who it is? I mean, we just moved in andd no one knows us here. ...right?" Mancake reassured, nervously peeking behind the wall with Gai behind him. J.I.Z placed on his Batman mask, prepared to annoy the out of the others while Tom snuck in a closet, collecting all his straws with him.

"Mm? Hello, who is it?" C-Rap asked, remembering he must be at least polite towards strangers.

"Yes.. um? Are you COOL? We are your neighbors and we just wanted to stop by to say hi." The other man asked with two other behind his back. C-Rap examined the area around the strangers, detecting nine other men hiding among their surroundings.

"..."

"Oh, how impolite of me. I forgot to mention my own name."

"...Yeah you did, but can you tell those other guys to come out. I don't appreciate any stalking around here... accept for Momo-chan and Tiffany."

"Huh, I guess? Can you repeat that?"

"N-Nothing! So about those other people..."

"Oh? Them? They were worried about this guy so they decided to tag along." The man said, pointing at the taller individual by his side.

"I see... but can they get out? We're not going to hurt them."

"...I think they are just being cautious."

"Huh? Why? We are just a-"

"A gang?"

"... How did you-"

"Well... actually, its because all the K-pop bands 'round here are gangs. The media just doesn't know about that besides us gangs together."

"O-Oh... why is th-"

"Some phenomenon."

"I'm not going believe that strange bull."

"I know, but you need to underst-"

"I do."

"Wait. Wha-"

"Yeah yeah, I get all the weird already but can you introduce yourself already. I'm already tired of J.I.Z's bull around here."

"J.I.Z DOWN! J.I.Z DOWN!" the said man screamed in a deep voice, pinned down by Gai in replace of C-Rap.

"O-Okay..."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. I'm guessing you all know us already?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm just a fan of your videos because of this guy." the flustered man spoke out, pointing at the same guy from before. The tall boy bowed quickly, fangirling a bit inside. The third wheel of the group chuckled, and he was even taller than the other.

"Nice! That means we don't have to introduce ourselves, do we?"

"Well... Except for him." The two pointed at the tallest among them, who awkwardly bowed his head quickly. He muttered an apology, but Chonny understood.

"You should watch our videos man," C-Rap joked, patting the other on the shoulder. The latter just choked a nervous chuckle, frozen in place.

"Well, although this is probably late of me to say this... HEY GUYS! GET OUT HERE! HE'S NOT GONNA BITE!"

A total of nine men sneaked out of their designated hiding spots, lining up in a neat row. The two behind the talking man joined the line, as if completing the row.

"Woah, there's a lot of you. Don't tell me there's more..."

"Haha, nah. Let me say this once again here. My name is Kim Joonmyeon."

"U-Uh... catch that?"

"Oh, sorry. Let me simplify this, I'm Joonmyeon but call me Suho."

"Haha, well I'm C-Rap. Nice to meet you."

Starting from the right, the others began introducing after C-Rap beckoned the rest of the members to hear them out.

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but call me Chen!"

"I'm Byun Baekhyun-- but I DO NOT LIKE OBAMA IN THAT WAY. Sorry about that, but I just wanted you to know."

"I'm Park Chanyeol, that Obama lover's best frien- OW! Sorry, Baekkie."

"Kyungsoo... Do Kyungsoo here."

"I am what you call Kim Jongin, or Kai at your service."

"Kim Minseok sir, but call me Xiumin instead."

"Lu Han, and I am a manly GUY."

"I am Zhang Yixing, the unico- I mean, the 'doctor' of the group. *cough* unicorn *cough* "

"I'm sorry for my previous rude hyungs but I'm Oh Sehun."

"..............."

"Uh... Aren't you going to say something?" C-Rap asked, staring at the thirdwheel from before.

".........sorry.... I was just staring at the galaxy..."

"Uhhhhh....."

"Oh, I'm........................ Wu Yifan. Call me Kris instead. And we're EXO."

After the introduction, everyone in line--including Suho and C-Rap--closely watched at the last boy in line, the third tallest of the group.

"Kris-hyung is kinda weird, so I apologize for that," he said, bowing humbly to C-Rap. He shot back up, staring at C-Rap for a couple seconds before squealing. C-Rap figured he'd be scary, considering the murderous look the boy gave him at first hand.

"I can't believe I'd ever meet you! You do- you don't know how much of a fan I am of your videos that I had to show Suho-ge! I ca- GYA!!" He squealed, jumping up and down before running up to C-Rap to shake his hand.

"I-I'm sorry I'm being a weirdo right now, but I never thought I'd ever see one of my favorite idols right now!"

'Idol?' C-Rap thought to himself. He didn't think he'd be an idol. (I guess Chonny's music video was a big hit, if ya know what I mean Warriors.)

"Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you my name!"

'His name? Oh yeah, now that you mentioned it...'

"I'm Huang Zitao, but call me Tao instead! I'm one of your biggest fans C-RAP! KYAA!! It's the whole gang! Mancake, Gai pinning down J.I.Z and- where's Tom?"

"In the closet." Mancake spoke up, pointing towards another room.

"Figures!"

"Yeah... the hyungs around here are strange. It's tough being the youngest," he sighed before being patted on the shoulder by Tao.

"Oh, don't worry Mancake. I'm one of the maknaes too, so I feel your pain."

The four guys stared at their surprising fan, unable to detect the glares from the other boys.

"Um... I guess you can come in for dinner? But we can't cook."

"...Do you have any groceries then?" the shortest--also known as Kyungsoo--spoke up with his right arm raised. C-Rap simply nodded, beckoning their new neighbors into their dwelling, even though another gang is sort of a threat, they seem pretty friendly. The four scooted to the side for their guests to enter; with Tom setting up the packed luggage.

"Tom? When did you get here?" C-Rap asked with no response other than a grunt. Tom ripped off the plastic surrounding their new couch, allowing their guests to rest on, which most obliged. Tao followed Kyungsoo into the kitchen, who Suho followed after, then Chen, then Chanyeol, then Kris, then Lay... well, most of them.

"What is going on?" Mancake muttered, thanking the heavens for their spacious new home, or the house would burst.

"At least its safer here compared to Australia." gai shrugged, earning a look from C-Rap. Not a bad kind, but not good either. 

"I dunno... there's something strange going on between our guests." J.I.Z interrupted, plucking off his Batman mask.

"I think so too... there's just something about them... about Tao.... I could be wrong..." Tom butted in, surprising the other four members would be an understatement.

"HOLY TOM! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF US! Wait. When did you ever said anything...?"

"...TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he screamed, running away while avoiding the question. The four glanced at one another, reliving what Tom said earlier:

 

'I think so too... there's just something about them... about Tao.... I could be wrong...'

 

"...Naaaaaaaaah."