So Done

New Gang in Town?

Placing a hesitant onto the keyboard, the author took a deep breath. Though he may regret this later, he sat back down on his dog chair and begun to continue onto the story. Furrowing his brows, he watched COOL's actions very closely. Closely, I repeat.

 

-

 

"Woah, for a moment there, I thought the author would ditch us last minute," J.I.Z sighed in relief as he calmed his beating heart with his hand. Suho stared at the man in confusion, shrugging slightly. "Author? What do you mean that?" The leader questioned, leaning back onto the door frame. All the newcomers simply glanced at one another, a poker face glued onto each one of them.

"You don't know?" Gai 1 asserted, unable to understand EXO's cluelessness. Yifan peered at Suho briefly, his fuzzy brows intertwined and eyes wide as Kyungsoo's. "..No?" Baekhyun answered for the speechless elder, unfazed by C-RAP judging face and quiet gossip with J.I.Z. "Well, he is our stalker." Gai 2 continued, peeking out the window before waving to the sky.

Jongin frowned, watching the other group's main dancer greet the empty sky stupidly. Gai 2 finally breaks away from his trance, turning to the others with a grin. "At least he isn't done with life anymore," he said calmly to his guests. "What the hell..." Jongin muttered, staring out the same window but faced with simple silence from the bright blue. "Bull," Jongin mumbled, trying to slip his head back inside until a cloud slowly emerged from the clear sky. The fluffy white presented a bold middle finger at the tan lad, clicking something within Jongin.

"What the ?!" he shouted in shock, jumping up before colliding his head onto the window frame. "Ouch.." he groaned, peering at the sky once more under his long eyelashes. Another cloud replaced the previous with a LOL before disappearing in a poof. Annoyed, Jongin flipped the bird at the stainless sky, shortly getting a reply from the whisks of white above. A message of ' you too,' was all Jongin can distingish along with the admiredly realistic doodle of a pile of .

Although he was soon losing patience, the scene was extremely laughable to the boy. By instinct, he quickly snapped a pic of the message with his phone before showing the photo off to s. "Look guys," he bursted in laughter, filling endless crackles in the other men's ears. Sehun on the otherhand was unamused, pretending to chuckle for the other boy, though his best friend, Zitao was completely thrown into idiotic, tearing laughter that Sehun can't help but smile at. Kyungsoo was just proud of his dongsaeng, for he was one step closer to world domina-  Suho... he was crying in the inside, unfortunately.

 

"Dude, you enraged the author man... You can't do that," Gai 2 whispered into Jongin's ear fearfully. The tan boy quirked a brow before returning to his uncontrollable laughter that seemed to never end to the point where his laughing was more humorous than the actual joke. COOL all circled together, banding in an effort to dismiss this as EXO's problem. "If only favortism worked in this story," Gai 1 sighed, earning a scoff from C-RAP.

"We don't need any of that , 'cause we are COOL!" he cheered, fist bumping with all the other members. Yifan rolled his eyes at Jongin, pacing to the backdoor to join up with the XiuChen couple, only to realize it is locked. "What the-" then, EXO-M's leader was gone in a poof.

 

"Huh? Have you guys seen Kris?" Suho asked, breaking away from Jongin's joke for a moment. At last, the tan boy's laughing stopped. "Wh- hehe - why? what happe - hahaha! - happened, Suho?" Jongin giggled, elbowing Sehun a bit. The stotic rainbow stayed still along with his poker face. Zitao poked the younger boy, returning the other's attention onto their group's leader. Worried, Chanyeol searched around the house, but was left with nothing - besides the strange trickets Tom has been collecting over the years.

He shook his head with a disorientated green object in his right hand. "I can't find him, Suho-hyung." Suho clicked his tongue in frustration, huffing hotly. "That son of a left me," he murmurred. He clasped both of hands onto his face before sighing dramatically. "I'm so done with this."

Yixing peers at the window in boredom before blinking cutely in surprise. Tapping on the shoulder of the man at his right mindlessly, he points out the window with his mouth gaping open. "G-Ge ge, t-t-there is someone s-s-s" he stuttered, not even noticing it was Luhan he poked. "What is it Xing?" the pretty boy replied in monotone, uninterested in what his dongsaeng had to say until Yixing blurted out, "-s-stark man h-hanging upside down in the s-s-sky."

"WHAT?!" Luhan screamed, turning around abruptly and paling in either disgust or purely mortiifed. Most likely both. Next, it was SeTao to turn around, Zitao yelling out in Mandarin, "OH MY GOD!" Everyone else finally faced whatever Yixing was encountering, their jaws immediatly dropping at the horrific sight. Suho simply face palmed when he heard Luhan flail out, "IS THAT ING KRIS?!"

 

"Yep. Yep, I am so done with life," Suho wepted pitifully as he stared at the man he once knew as Wu Yifan now as a full fledged ert that finally came out of the closet called pride. N-not that they knew COOL knows that an outside force was causing all of this . O-of course not, p-preposterous. A-anyway, l-let's get onto the next chapter. Until then, stay tuned!

"But auth-"

Shut up J.I.Z.