...

New Gang in Town?

Yifan's brillant figure limped from the sky, showing all to the world; some were in disgust, others in amuse. In his glory, he attracted erts all over in Gangnum, not that C-RAP cared. Suho silently face palmed his nerves, utterly disappointed by his fellow leader until a shriek bounced from the window - startling the EXO members.

"What the ?!" the male screamed, his feet ensnared in the sky without release. Suddenly, an echoed sigh fell from the sky like a breeze - it was the author. Yeah, it was  me, so done with this bull. Yifan stared up at the cloud-printed canvas with wide eyes, knowing exactly what's coming foor him.

"You know, you guys need to learn to play along. Now get your back in Chonny's house," the author ordered, flinging Yifan like a pest into the window of C-RAP's home before leaving the scene with another sigh. "Goddammit, life is such a pain," was the last of the author's mutters before disappearing completely. As everyone watched the thrown man fly into the house with a clatter, C-RAP bitterly mumbled, "At least don't mention my (YouTube) name."

As awkward as it was, Zitao stiffly walked over to Yifan's body and flimsily covered it with a blanket, shuffling to the others when he deemed it fine. With a meekl shrug, the Chinese boy strolled over into the kitchen and made himself feel like home on a stool. "....err.. when's dinner going to be ready?" he whispered, shutting up almst immediately after noticing the uncomfortable silence.

"N-nevermind..." he muttered, playing with his fingers. Everyone simply sat on the couch or floor, trying their best to ignore the passed-out body in the living room. "So... uhh... I think we should go," Suho suggested, forgetting his initial plan before coming here and walked over to the front doorway. ManCake glanced over at Yifan before speaking out, "Uhh... what are you going to do about him?"

Sehun elbowed Kai, the latter going Kyungsoo-eyed on him. Shaking his head erratically, he urged Zitao to carry him off instead. The other boy also shook his head. "Nononono, I don't wanna carry out Kris when he's ," Zitao complained, his arms flinging in the air in protest. "You do it since people ship you two the most!" Kai retorted, groaning in pain after Sehun punched his shoulder. Harsh and hard. "Ow!" "TaoHun - more specifically - SeTao will be raised up on the charts, Jongin." Sehun warned darkly, pushing Kai roughly before standing besides Zitao.

 

In the heat of the moment, everyone simply stared at Yixing - for he was known to be the biggest pushover in the gang. "Yixiiiiiiiiiiiiing, can you do it?" Zitao whined, using his overused aegyo to win over the hyung but the man stayed put. "Hyuuuuuung, I don't wanna do it, can you?" Kai joined in, poking at his stiff shoulder. Seeing where this was going, Yixing crossed his arms defiantly, trying his best to not be won over.

Not wanting to do either, Luhan decided to help the maknaes out himself. "Yixing, you are the only one who can do it without looking like a freak of society..... so can you do it?" The victim grunted with a childish pout, hating himself right now. Especially after seeing s' faces lighting up once he hesitantly nodded. He hated feeling glad they were happy, but his mind feeling like absolute .

As reluctant as he was, he crouched over to Yifan's out-cold body before giving him a test poke. Not wanting to drag him out in such a cold weather, he wrapped the blanket lovingly around the Chinese leader before - with struggle - limping the dude over his shoulder.

 

"Is everyone ready to leave?" Suho called out a little too happily while everyone ignored the displeased pout on Yixing's face. Zitao was trying his best to hold in his relief, but it wasn't working. The members all had a stifled smile that pissed the Chinese pushover off a bit, but they carried on and left COOL's flat.

The said gang stood there staring at the cracks Yifan left behind from his fall, depressed since it was just a newly bought home. " my life," Mancake complained dramatically, brushing a hand through his hair. J.I.Z shrugged while Tom clicked his tongue secretly in annoyance. C-RAP poked at the dents before covering it half-assedly with a large sheet of paper. Gai 2 (we'll just call him Gai from now on and Gai 1 as Mancake) just gave a half smile, "We'll deal with it later."

Everyone nodded in unison, agreeing with the plan of procastination. "......Weeeeeelll, wanna go out for some McDonalds?" Gai suggested. ", yes. Sure, why the hell not?"