Mysterious Encounter

Magical Battle Force
“Tch!” Mark spits out blood in his mouth. 
 
Seolhyun attacks them again and make the ground in crash like there is an earthquake shakes the world. “Haken Slash!” The crescent shaped attack directly slash Bambam's body, but he slightly dodges and the direct attack makes his suit tattered, also the deep cut on his waist, the blood absorb to his suit. 
 
While Bambam wants to run away, the capture type power catches him and is surrounded by the multiple small shot that makes by her. This bind is so s..strong! If I can't... my magic power will be reduce instantly!
 
Mark realised his assistant friend and when he goes there the bind catches him too. “How bad is you two” Seolhyun laughs while gathering magic for the bombardment. 
 
“Ah!” they gasped in surprise at the enormous power attack she collects, maybe out of the limit; exceeding the ratio but still she proceed to make it bigger then,... 
 
“At full power! Plasma Phoenix...” Seolhyun chants the incatation and target the attack directly to the both of them. “Fire!” 
 
Then a boy with lightning aura appears in front of both Bambam and Mark tries to protect them with his barrier. “Assault Shield” making they wonder who is a boy that protects them. 
 
“This spatial attack...!” Seolhyun launches the attack unstopabble while smirking at them. The shield was about to break then, when it was breaking, he uses his staff to protect them with Reactor Purge. 
 
Seolhyun's bombardment was end, they still survive. Again, they feel pissed off about the new mages that awaken. 
 
A boy turned his face towards them, and they see an ethusiasme boy full of joy in being a mage at first. The name is Kim Myungsoo, with Lightning-type, the Magic Conversion Affinity elements; electric energy. MCA is an innate ability among mages, which allows them to naturally convert their magic energy directly into another form of physical energy. What normally requires regulation via magic, these abilities allow conversion to occur spontaneously. It becomes simple to convert one's own magic into energy, and when magic energy is converted intentionally, this can even occur at high efficiency.
 
“I'll be your new opponent, babe,” Myungsoo tells seducely with grin on his face. She feels so annoyed with him and attacks him multiple time. He manages to dodge the attack. “Gotcha” he holds tightly Seolhyun's hands and directly send the damage to her barrier using the staff he wields.
 
Seolhyun is weakening and don't has any strength left in her body. When she wakes up, she tries to put Cartridge Boost in her staff and been full recover. Myungsoo shocks at the first, then he tries to put many magic shooter near him for the security. 
 
“Ancient Matrix!” it's directly go behind Myungsoo's back without his realisation. Mark awares that and warns him. “Myungsoo!! Your back!” his brother, Kim Taehyung, yes it was his brother (in this fanfic) protects him with Tank Shield. “Oh...” Myungsoo gasped and thanks to him. 
 
“Don't you dare to touch my brother! You scumbag! Blast Marteau!” he chants for his device that turns out being a staff. 
 
The top of a staff which the device was at blinking with shine and telling, “Yes” with full of ready to be use by her owner. “Let's go!” Taehyung shouts. “Alright buddy!” the device full of joy same to Taehyung and they together with Myungsoo attacks Seolhyun. 
 
Seolhyun stopped at the moment, while wandering how they get the power? Why they're being mages for all of sudden? The enemies are increasing drastically, beyond of the capacity it should be. She feels afraid that one day they could defeat. 
 
The two boys who confronted her feels strange with her act. They try slowly to ask her what's going on with her mind? But no reaction. They asks many times until then she responses with 'tch'. Seolhyun blasts the both with melee attack, tattering their combat suit. 
 
“What's happen with that brat?” Myungsoo confusely looks at the young. Doesn't know the situation now. 
 
“I think I need to absorb their Mana (Magic Energy) Core to achieve our goal quickly” she mutters to herself and calls out for the book, named The Tomb of Darkness. The book is used to program all magic system include other things in the data storage. It only activates when they wants to collect core. The core that's collected in the book use to be the spell that could be use in future. Seolhyun quickly knocked them out as fast as the lightning. At last, the two falls down and again making impact to the earth. 
 
The tears stream on her cheeks, wonders what's will happen next. Then, she points her staff to the target and chants “Tomb of Darkness, absorb...” the thing fails after Bambam interrupt her “Wai-!!” the collecting still going on but in case the book doesn't collect their core but Bambam's instead. He suffers for the pain that he feels indeed the core is connected to all his organs and brains. 
 
“Seolhyun! What's happen!” Jimin surprised she found her sister used the dangerous book to make the mage decrease. “Ah... Sister...” she says in the raspy voice. 
 
“Don't you know if their magic level increased back, you can't collect back his core? Y'know!” (More details : The perpetrators can absorb the Mana Core only once per mage). She angrily slapped Seolhyun's face because doing the thing without thinking twice. “Now! Let's go back to our world and you must take the responsibility to face the King!” 
 
Two girls enters the teleport portal and gone. Jungkook, Mark and Sungyeol went to the others that lay down on earth. Tracking the impact that they makes and now found them. The trio quickly go to them. 
 
“Hey! What's happen!” Mark asked his assistance but no response because the mana core was been absorbed. “I saw it” Taehyung talks in the blur vision weakly. “The girl absorbs Bambam's magic energy... I don't know what's happen then... My vision is blur...” he mumbles and then he fainted because of his weak body. 
 
Mark shocks with Taehyung's words, his eyes are widening in large scale. “This is dangerous! Let's bring them to spaceship back!!!” 
 
The six of them went back to the spaceship and leaving the Earth for awhile to investigate current case... 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
So, how it is? It's been a long I'm not updating any chapter right? Well, I have been busy for awhile because too stress and too many homeworks. Huh sigh. Well, thanks for all your support and feel free to comment about the new chapter ^^ I love for those readers who read my fanfic until this chapter <3 until we meet in other chapter