The Beggining

Magical Battle Force

In an ancient era the planet named Leviathan where the battle war begin to start between the darkness side of world and the royal side of world and it's end with horror and terrible looks. The places, things, and a few people all lost except it's magic system that hasn't been destroyed along them. The Royal Sacred King clan try to resurrect the planet but again the battle war begin again as the contract promisement between other country and country, making the plan to be fail. Then, the plaent are all lost in a large dimensional dislocation

Later then, the planet name Lumiere was built under Leviathan planet after it's lost to unknown current state. The new magic system is activated and more stronger than the ancient one. They also know that the war will begin in no time, so they decided to create a new magic system based on the ancient system that more powerful than the original one. They also make the devices that only could be given to the real owner that shared the Mana Soul together. The devices only active when the darkness is approaching to the world. 
 
When, the darkness side of Leviathan planet was resurrected back with new power system called Modern Levy. The dark ruler, King Phantom wanted to defeat the new magic system and built the darkness to all the world with the shadow system in beyond of it. The devices are activated and search for the powerful master that can fight the evil.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The story started 60 years after the rebuild of the new planet and new system. A boy, named Lee Sungyeol is walking to the university along with his senior, Kim Myungsoo 
 
“Myungie, do you have done your assignment work?” he asked his senior with his soft voice and giggle. 
 
“Yes! How about you?” Myungsoo asked the question back because he wants to confirm the truth about him. 
 
“Of course I did it. Oh! Better be quick before the class session start!” Both of them rushed to the class as he looked to the watch on his wrist. They ran fastly and nearly push down the people around them. Fortunately, they managed to get to the destination. 
 
When, they reached there, Myungsoo meets up with Jiyeon, a girl who truly she loves and care about. 
 
“Ah! Jiyeon! Where did you want to go?” a boy stopped her out of blue making the girl surprised with him. 
 
“You surprised me, Myungsoo. You better hurry, the lecturer has come y'know” the girl answer angrily because everyday, she saw both of them are always late to the class. A boy who stands in front of her was shocked because of her words.
 
Sungyeol pulls a boy that been silent awhile before the class session start “Let's go Myungsoo! Just don't be care about her words” he pulls Myungsoo and leaving Jiyeon at sidewalk. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Sungyeol P.O.V 
 
“I'm going to give you the note about this topic, okay” said the lecturer while he is giving the information about the topic.
 
Suddenly, a boy behind Sungyeol poking him. He slowly turns back not making the lecturer notices him. “What's up?” he lifts his head and makes the asking expression on his face. 
 
“On recess time can we eat on the rooftop and oh by the way can you lend me an eraser, my eraser suddenly lost this morning” an innocent boy named Woohyun answered quickly the question given by him. 
 
Thinking of what his friend told, a boy starts to wonder that he wants to confirm about it or not. Then, he nodded and told 'Yes' to him with a cheer face. Woohyun gladly thanks to him because allows him to go eat with him on the recess time. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
On rooftop 
 
“Oh! Yeollie-hyung, you bring your friend here?” the older asked as he just found his junior together with his friend. “Yes! His name is Woohyun” Sungyeol answers sweetly.
 
“That's a nice thing! Hello Woohyun! Can I sit here?” he greets well to his seniors' friend and about to sit near him. Woohyun nodded and smile widely to Myungsoo.
 
They eat their meals properly, a boy in the center starts to ask about them. “Oh yea? The two of you looks like siblings always together whenever you two go, when did you meet?” 
 
“Actually I meet Myungsoo since we are in childhood tho, he moves near to my apartment, so, both of our family became close and so are we” Sungyeol stated the words to him, bringing back the moment when they are childhood.
 
“You two are really sweet and making me jealous since I don't have any siblings y'know...” he sadly expresses to both of them, and they feels sorry to him. 
 
When they want to continue to eat, Sungyeol's heart began to hurt, making the biscuit he wants to munch falls down to the floor, as well as his body too. Myungsoo and Woohyun are suprised with Sungyeol unconscious. They tried to wake him up, but out of blue, Myungsoo's heart also feels like his senior. He tries to fight the pain but when he blinks his eyes, all of the people in the world turns out to be stone except Myungsoo and Sungyeol. The sky began to become dark purple. 
 
“Strike Smasher!!!” the female voice comes from above of the sky. The green ball comes to them, both of them feels frightening about what will happen next if the ball hits them. 
 
“Protection Bullet” the strange sound comes out and protect them from the attack. Myungsoo feels really strange about this thing and doesn't understand what's going on right now. He feels dizzy and falls down beside Sungyeol.
 
“Just an ordinary people? Tch! I think the portal wrongly bring me to here” a girl angrily talks to herself about bringing her to the wrong persons but actually it is correct. 
 
“This is a first launch of a new user” that strange talks again. The round scarlet gems comes out from Sungyeol's chest, making him full of health again and feels no pain in his body. It's making the light shine and brightly showing him the power. 
 
“Wha-! The correct person? I must destroy all the good things in this universe and spread the darkness!” she feels so mad and attacks them again. “Vulnificus!” she chants at her device to boost her speed.  
 
Stimuler (Boost up)” that girl's staff gives her a full speed limiter and hit Sungyeol many times, but it's push her away. 
 
“So, you want to accept me, sir?” after hears the story about this current era that darkness wants to rule the Earth, at first he really scared but when he knew that he could protect the world, he wonders... I can protect the world?
 
“Yes! I accept it! My name is Lee Sungyeol! Your name is hmm... Excelion Lancer!” he named his new device as unique name. The device does not react with that name but continue with the registration for her master. “The registration is complete. You can activate me if you chant the words to transform.” 
 
Sungyeol still doesn't understand but he tries his best to activate his device. “Mm.. Oh.. I get it! Excelion Lancer! Set up!” after the chants, he transform and his clothes were changed into the new unique one. The device turns out become a metallic red staff capped by an scarlet jewel suspended within a partial vermillion square shape with two prongs  (For the reader : You can imagine whatever clothes you think suit him) 
 
“Ah! This is my transformation outfit? Amazing! Amazing! I love this outfit! So cool!” Sungyeol feels excited about his outfit. “Your transformation outfit is called Engage Suit, yours is Sacred Type” explains his device additionally. 
 
“I don't care what did you say! Let's go, Vulnificus!” she wields the staff and planning to attack him again. “Roger” 
 
“You can try shooting the target you want” says Excelion Lancer before been attack by her. He scared and asking himself how to make it. “Just do it like you are playing the video game” when it's explain more, Sungyeol gets an idea how to fight the girl back. 
 
“Open! Exterminate mode!” the staff formed itself into more bigger than the regular one. “Exterminate Bolt!” he chanted the attack and decline a girl's attack but fails, she attacks Sungyeol behind his back “How dare you!” 
 
He surprised that she got his back and attack him, making his defense became low. “Brionac Aggression (Brionac (Dragon) Assault) ” the enormous wind comes to him but Sungyeol uses the protection armour to protect himself from the wind. 
 
“You-” before the girl could finish her words, Sungyeol cuts it and asked the girl “Why am I getting ambushed? Who are you? What do you want from me?!  I won't understand if you don't tell me!” the girl doesn't care with his words and continues shoot him and destroy what she must to achieve. 
 
“Blaster Star” then, he points the staff to that lady before she almost hit him back. “I said... Explain to yourself! Blast Star! Shoot!” that melee almost torns out her Engage Suit.
 
“My name is...” 
 
To be continued
 
Sorry for my wrong grammar but I will try fix it more and thanks for all your support, everyone ^^