The Danger

Magical Battle Force
“But my friend...” the injured boy sighed and pointed to Myungsoo. Mark asked his deviceMirage Dagger to scan either if he is a foe or opponent. “Stay back” he warned before do the scanning process
 
“Magic energy core currently reduce” it's telling that Myungsoo's magic energy is decreasing meaning that his future device lost the contact but somehow it could gain back in no time. Mark sigh as well as he opens the teleport portal. 
 
“Carry your friend, we are going to the headquarter spaceship of my family.” Sungyeol nodded to his words and quickly carry his friend. Then, they go into the portal. When they reach there, a lady who is Mark's mother appears in front of them surprisedly. 
 
“Ah, annyeong Mark, you bring your friends?” he is shocked about his mother appearance meanwhile Sungyeol acts like he doesn't know anything while carrying Myungsoo. 
 
“They are our new alliances mu- I mean Admiral Mary! I think the devices just activate and one of them has that legendary device!” he happily says the words because he just knew that the warrior has rise up.
 
Mark's mother shocked about it too but nevertheless she stays her cool and calm personality. She greets to the boy as well while she smiles to him
 
“How is your first shock mock battle?” she asks gently
 
“It's really surprised me out of the box actually, I thought it was just a dream that I'm playing video game in it, but I found it just a true thing I never realise to happen for me.” Sungyeol expressed about the battle too long that also surprised himself about it too.
 
“I see, I see. Well let's see your new device” Mary holds the small shining round-shaped red gem while asking to it “How is your new master SLDI-01?” 
 
The device reacts and answers it simply “It's really cool to meet my new master, it's totally wonderful”, the asker smiles and Mark led them into the interrogation room.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In Interrogation Room
 
“So, how did you get that device?” the asker sits on the chair while put his both hands on his chin to get more serious. 
 
Sungyeol scared at first he heard about it but he tells everything about what happened just now [Refer to the Chapter 1 : On rooftop]
 
“I see the device reacted to his own master, maybe you are the descendant of the legendary owner of that device, and your friend also” he said the words while holding the shining gem and stares to it.
 
The room becomes silent awhile not too long until Myungsoo wakes up. 
 
“Sungyeol!!!” he shouted as he woke up, Myungsoo remembers the nightmare he goes through in before he suddenly faint. 
 
Sungyeol calms him awhile, while he asks a lot of questions to know what happen after that. Then, he answers simply what just happen with Mark adds some words to his sentences. 
 
“I see,” he holds the deep breath and nods at them, but after that his vision getting blurred and suddenly fall down like he doesn't get any oxygen to breath properly. 
 
“Did you see something shining and heard some unspecification voice,” Mark holds his hand before he faint again, he looked at his heavy breath and try to help him wake up 
 
“I don't see anything but I heard the two boys in average of Junior High School students asked for help” he gained his consciousness and gulps a bit for that surprise thing he ever feels 
 
“Ah there is Officer Mark! Could you please do the investigation over the project we made?” Mark's assistant enters the room while saw the new two alliance he brought at there. “Ah! Pardon me! My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, just call me Bambam! I'm his assistant, nice to meet you two” the smile marks on his straight face. 
 
Mark nodded and stand up after that, telling Bambam everything and asks him to accompany at Earth to look for the another magic force field energy. He agrees and they go back to there. 
 
“Before that, set up!” the four of them change into their transformation suit as well as their devices and freely dive, fly like free birds down there.
 
While flying below to the target, Sungyeol wonders what is Cartridge Boost? He thought it can make them more powerful than his alliances or either himself, but if they use magic without them, might they defeat the darkness energy? 
 
“Force field magic energy detected nearby again” Mirage states the words again for warned them about another energy that approaches them. 
 
 
“Tch! They came back!” the female rivals who battle them angrily looking four of them flew towards the force field. 
 
The boys who asking help as stated by Myungsoo at the spaceship just now were been murdered badly by them. Their clothes were torn off exposing their body, being hold tightly by the enormous plant's long roots unconsciously until they vomit too much, there are many wounds in the body. The boys cried can't shout out their voices because been squeezed, asking for help from others.
 
“...so....e...elp...u...s (Someone help us) one of the boys whispered to himself, begging for the help. 
 
“Ah! My brother, my juniors!!!” Myungsoo surprisedly screams at the victims who is his precious little brother and even his friend. “Myungsoo...” Sungyeol sighed
 
Jimin grins to him for the madness feeling she sees in his heart. “Well, well, is he your brother. Those brats have new magic sense nearby, so we make them like this before they berserkedly attack us like you did at us” 
 
Myungsoo shook his head and tears stream through his cheeks “Enough...that!” she stares at him while smirking. “Enough of that!! You heartless brat!” he screams in mad but suddenly he sees something shining going through his vision and shocked. 
 
“Programming new system” the strange sounds echoes the sky again likes Sungyeol's device's voices at first. Myungsoo and two others start to scream like it was a pain in their heart  
 
“What's happen!” Mark and Bambam asked and stare at them, while they daze in the momentary of shock about it, Seolhyun attacks them from above, making the both of boys fall down to the ground. The impact is big since it's two, they felt the pain through their body and try to wake up. 
 
“Tch!” Mark spits out blood in his mouth. 
 
To be continued
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ah! Hi again! Well you see right now I just have a busy moment in this month! So, I will manage my time to write the fanfic I use to write, by the way, I planned to write another fanfic, sequel to this fanfic, i don't know what I should do, story or instead just slice of life, but I will to think of it. Till we meet in next chapter! See ya ^^ ~