New Alliance

Magical Battle Force
“My name is Shin Jimin! My goal is to destroy all of your type of magic system and spread the darkness and makes the cheer mages becomes weak but becomes stronger when they are in negative feelings! I will never get fail to attack the mages! Even a boy!!!” the girl, Jimin explains about herself angrily. 
 
“Is that so! You mustn't destroy everyone's happy feelings! You too! Everyone has that feelings!” Sungyeol loudly expresses the feelings he feels to everyone if the darkness is about to spread. A girl been silent and speechless about his words
 
“Silence! You don't know anything! All that happy memory is just a nightmare!” then, she waves her hand and blows out the power to shoot him multiple time. 
 
“La-Lancer!!! Exterminate second mode! Open!” Sungyeol opens the shooting mode again but not in larger size it's form of magic wings on the staff boosting more speed. 
 
“You want to attack again? Huh?” Jimin asked after she attacks him multiple times like a gun that shoots something. She thinks that Sungyeol is the rival to her making herself more mad about it. 
 
“No! This time is, Disaster...” he grins at her as he wants to launch the speed attack that could breaks her defense. “...Star, penetrate!” it's fast launch making Jimin can't even dodge it. She tries to use the protection shield but it forcefully break it and even her defense.
 
“Oh, oh, I see, you just broke my defense but ironically... Vulnificus!” she says the words in calm and doesn't seem to scared about her defense. “Récupérer l'armure (Recover Defense)” the spheric-shaped dark blue glows on her, making the defense become as the original one before she comes here. 
 
“See” Jimin smirks to him and start to revenge what he did to her just now. “Now let's we start a battle, shall we?” she smirks again and turns out to laugh hardly as she knows she will defeat that boy. 
 
“Yes, let's start it-” before he could finish the words, the girl teleport herself from place to place for purpose to attack her rival. Sungyeol can't see where she goes making his head more confuse to concentrate.
 
“Where that brat goes?” he asked herself while he tilted his head up, down right and life to be aware of her attack. “It is behind your back, be careful, sir” Excelion Lancer talked. He looks at his back and sees that the girl already prepared for the attack. 
 
Dague... Saglante! (Bloody Dagger) Break it to the pieces!” she blows the metal ball blows using the mallet form, it's looks like playing the whack-a-mole game. The balls moving on their own to find a way to attack him whenever Sungyeol dodges, flies around the sky or protect himself. 
 
“I can't dodge anymore! Exterminate Bolt! Destroy all the metallic balls outta of my way!” he waves his staff to the bolts he just blows to vanish the balls from his sight. 
 
“Curse you damn boy!” she became more furious. Breaking his staff until it's turn into pieces. “Why! This defense is too rough to smack it!” she asked to herself while smash it multiple times. 
 
“Because I made the barrier together with Excelion Lancer” he calmly tells her and smirks to her with innocent face. When, the bolt left only one, it shoots direclty to her body, making her to stop smacking the staff. 
 
“Like this, I must use the explosive type of my staff! Vulnificus!” in this situation, she attacks him non-stoppable until she breaks his barrier first. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Force field magic energy detected is nearby” an eighteen years old high school boy surprised with his device's words, sensing the magic near them. 
 
“I think it's an error I don't see any force field here,” he mumbled to himself while looking up to the sky. 
 
“Force field magic energy expand, there are two rivals and new alliance mage just awaken” added by his device to warn that boy before being attacks. Now, he believes into his device that it says something truth, since the field was expanded, the bright beautiful sky now turns into dark purple colour. 
 
“Two rivals? That ally must be in danger,” he mumbled to himself, standing to look for the mages around the sky while holding his device to prepare himself.
 
“Unnie, why you must left your boost cartridge. You must use if you want to defeat someone easily” another alliance of Jimin came using the teleport portal trace, who is her sister, named Seolhyun, and jerkly angry while pouted to her sister for leaving the important thing.
 
She feels shocked, speechless and other things that she could feel with that and she thinks that's why she can break through his barrier. The boy who's standing down of the two girl that floating around the sky is trying to wake up Myungsoo. “That's why... Thank you my dongsaengie!” Jimin smiled, thanked to Seolhyun for arrived in the action scene at perfect time. 
 
The cartridge boost is small capsules shaped like blank rifle rounds that contain compressed magical energy. When used in a Device, it releases that energy all at once, providing a power boost per attack. Then, Jimin insert the cartridge into the empty magazine rifle of her staff. 
 
“Now, I got the limit power to break off your barrier!!! Vulnificus!” shouted her loudly as she got angry with Sungyeol. “Le mode de mise à feu de la cartouche (Cartridge firing mode)” then she targets him to missile the bombardment. “Do your best, my unnie!” Seolhyun shouted happily 
 
For the prepare, Seolhyun also helps Jimin locks Sungyeol first from doing anything that could protect himself, then, she collects all her magic, after the magic accumulation ratio exceeding the normal value of the magic energy she collects, she launch the power “Cannon Trigger!!!” 
 
The bombardment takes full power range, it could break his unbreakable barrier and even the most is weakening his Mana Soul, perhaps Sungyeol can't fly and use the magic too much like he wants. “It can't be!” Sungyeol is full in shock, he was locked by her magic. He can't do anything. 
 
“Protection Phoenix” the thermal magic energy came to vanish the power that could hit Sungyeol. Jimin and Seolhyun are shocks for the second meeting with the boy that protect him. 
 
“Break through protection!!!” Jimin added. “Mirage... Multiple Plus Shot” the thinner multiple magic shoots just decline the attack she made. 
 
They stared each other for too long and their king just showed up in communication hologram, telling them to go back to their place for strategy. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A mysterious boy who appears in front of Sungyeol introduced himself “My name is Mark Tuan. Call me Mark instead of my long name, I'm an Executive Officer of TDLAB, I see you are a new alliance, we need to talk” marking his serious on his face.
 
“But my friend...” 
 
To be continued 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Well, I poorly written it because I got a headache! However, I will write it better than this in the next chapter :3 and new chapter will be post every Saturdays ~