Way To Love

Way To Love

Victoria was surprised to know that she is pregnant again after five years. She didn’t expect this to happen. But Kyu Hyun was happy to know that a new family member will be joining them in nine months’ time. Compared to her first pregnancy, Victoria has a better understanding about what she could and could not do this time.

“Yeobo, umma told us to go home for dinner,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria who was teaching Jin Hwan to write in hangul.

“Araso,” Victoria responded.

Kim Na Young was so happy when Victoria announced her pregnancy to them. They have always think that Jin Hwan, being the only child will grow up lonely. But now, he will become a big brother and have a younger sibling.

Although Jin Hwan is only five, he is like a young adult. He would not get himself into any troubles in the kindergarten. The teachers love him and praise him. Kyu Hyun and Victoria are proud of him. When he reached home, he would sit down beside Victoria and asked how she feels today. He would also talk to the little baby in his mother’s stomach.

“Jin Hwan ah, do you want a baby brother or baby sister?” Kyu Hyun asked Jin Hwan one night before he went to bed.

“Baby sister,” Jin Hwan answered after thinking it for a while.

“Why?” Kyu Hyun is curious to know why Jin Hwan prefers baby sister.

“Because I would fight with my brother,” Jin Hwan’s reply made Kyu Hyun speechless.

When Victoria gave birth to a baby boy, Jin Hwan cried. He didn’t want to have a little brother. It took the couple some time to talk to Jin Hwan. In the end, Jin Hwan accepted the fact that he will have a brother instead of a sister.

***********************************************************************************************

“Cho Min Hwan! Give me back my book!” Ten years old Jin Hwan stared at his five years old younger brother, Choi Min Hwan.

“Hyung, you promised to play football with me,” Min Hwan pouted.

“I’ve having a test tomorrow. Now, give me back my book,” Jin Hwan told Min Hwan.

“Hyung is a liar,” Min Hwan stuck out his tongue at Jin Hwan.

“What are you two quarrelling about again?” Victoria walked out from the kitchen and asked the brothers.

After listening to Min Hwan’s complaint, Victoria told Min Hwan to return the book to Jin Hwan. Jin Hwan took his book and went inside his little study room. Being five years apart, Jin Hwan and Min Hwan have completely different characteristics. Jin Hwan is the good student in the teachers’ eyes while Min Hwan is the troublesome student.

“I’m home,” Kyu Hyun said when he walked into the house. He took off his coat and walked into the kitchen because he knew that Victoria would be there. Two years ago, Victoria started to shift her attention to her family instead of her career. Krystal is mainly in charge now with Desire’s works and she is doing a good work.

“How’s your day?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“Tiring,” Kyu Hyun hugged Victoria from the back. “There is a new project. How’s your day?”

“Your sons quarrelled again today,” Victoria responded.

“Min Hwan disturbed his brother again?” Kyu Hyun asked without much surprise.

“Yes,” Victoria replied.

“Where are they now?” Kyu Hyun asked.

“Jin Hwan should be in his study room. Min Hwan is having his nap,” Victoria responded.

Kyu Hyun went to check on Min Hwan who is sleeping soundly in his bedroom. He pulled up the blanket and covered Min Hwan’s body before leaving the room. He then knocked on Jin Hwan’s study room.

“Come in,” Jin Hwan said.

“Umma said you quarrelled with Min Hwan today,” Kyu Hyun said.

“He took my book just because I didn’t play football with him today,” Jin Hwan explained. “I’m having a test tomorrow.”

“Araso, appa will talk to him later,” Kyu Hyun ruffled Jin Hwan’s hair. “But you are hyung. Don’t always quarrel with him. Talk properly.”

“I know,” Jin Hwan responded.

***********************************************************************************************

“You’re the one that hit Cho Min Hwan the other day?” Jin Hwan leaned on the wall and looked at the student standing opposite to him.

“Yes, so?” The student stared back at Jin Hwan.

Before he left, Jin Hwan gave him a punch in the stomach and kicked him with his left leg. He then squatted down in front of the student and said, “Remember my name, Cho Jin Hwan. If I ever find out you hit my brother again, your consequences will be worse than this.”

“Hyung, where did you go? I’ve been waiting for you for twenty minutes,” Min Hwan told Jin Hwan.

“Let’s go home,” Jin Hwan responded.

Though Jin Hwan and Min Hwan always quarrel over small matters, Jin Hwan still cares for his little brother. He would always protect Min Hwan when he was in trouble, of course without Min Hwan’s acknowledge. If not, Min Hwan would brag about it.

“Umma, we’re home!” Min Hwan shouted when they reached home. When Jin Hwan smacked on his head, he turned around and stared at him, “Why did you hit me?”

“Stop shouting like an idiot,” Jin Hwan said and walked into the house, ignoring those glares coming from Min Hwan.

Victoria smiled when she saw the interactions between Jin Hwan and Min Hwan. She then looked at their family portrait taken two years ago and is now hanging on the wall in the living room. This is her family which means everything to her. There’s nothing more she wished for except the happiness in this house. That’s all.

A/N: I am so sorry for being away for such a long time and unable to update. I had been busy with my part time work and when I got home, I was just so tired and went to bed straightaway. School started on Monday so things are getting better now. Thank you all for being patience while waiting for update. Sorry once again for keeping you all to wait. This story officially ends here. As for now, I don't have any plan for new stories yet but will definitely post it up if I do have one. Thank you for your love all these while. Saranghae~