Way To Love

Way To Love

“Kyu Hyun,” Victoria woke up from her sleep and shook Kyu Hyun’s body who was lying next to her.

“What?” Kyu Hyun switched on the table lamp and asked Victoria. He got panicked when he saw that Victoria was sweating. “Vic, are you okay?”

“My stomach is painful,” Victoria explained.

“I’ll send you to the hospital,” Kyu Hyun carried Victoria in bridal style and put her in the car. He was so nervous when he was driving all the way to the hospital.

When they arrived at the hospital, Victoria was sent into the delivery room. Kyu Hyun waited outside impatiently. While waiting, he called his mother and asked what he needed to prepare. Cho Sang In and Kim Na Young rushed to the hospital after receiving Kyu Hyun’s call. They even brought clothes for Victoria and the new-born baby. One hour later, a nurse came out from the delivery room and told Kyu Hyun that he could go inside to see Victoria and their baby.

“Congratulations, it’s a baby boy,” The doctor told both of them.

“How is my wife doing?” Kyu Hyun asked the doctor.

“She’s doing fine,” The doctor replied.

Victoria was moved to the ward while the baby was moved to the baby ward. Kyu Hyun stayed in the ward with Victoria.

“Kyu Hyun, have you decided on our baby’s name?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“I’ll let you make the decision,” Kyu Hyun caressed Victoria’s hair.

“Cho Jin Hwan? Or Cho Won Il?” Victoria asked. “Which one do you prefer?”

“I prefer Jin Hwan,” Kyu Hyun told Victoria.

“Jin Hwan it is then,” Victoria said.

***********************************************************************************************

“Cho Jin Hwan, wake up. You are going to the kindergarten today,” Kyu Hyun tried to wake three years old Cho Jin Hwan up for school.

“Appa, I’m tired,” Jin Hwan responded.

“I’m more afraid of getting scold by your mother,” Kyu Hyun ignored Jin Hwan’s response and pulled him out from the bed.

Right after he sent Jin Hwan to the kindergarten, his phone rang.

“Kyu Hyun, have you sent Jin Hwan to the kindergarten?” Victoria asked Kyu Hyun.

“Yes. I just dropped him off,” Kyu Hyun answered. “When are you coming back?”

“I’m reaching tomorrow night,” Victoria replied.

“Araso. Send me your flight number so that I can fetch you up,” Kyu Hyun told her.

“I’ll send it to you later. I need to get back to work,” Victoria ended the call before Kyu Hyun did.

Kyu Hyun sighed after ending the phone call. He then drove to his company and started his work. At three in the afternoon, he went to fetch Jin Hwan from the kindergarten and then had dinner at his parent’s place.

“Appa, when is umma coming back?” Jin Hwan asked Kyu Hyun before he went to bed.

“Tomorrow night,” Kyu Hyun replied. “Do you want to follow appa to fetch umma from the airport?”

“Yes,” Jin Hwan nodded his head. “I miss umma.”

“I miss her too,” Kyu Hyun said.

On the next day, after having dinner, Kyu Hyun and Jin Hwan went to the airport and waited for Victoria’s flight to be landed. When Victoria came out, Jin Hwan let go of Kyu Hyun’s hand and ran towards Victoria. Victoria put down her luggage and hugged Jin Hwan.

“Umma, bogoshipeoyo,” Jin Hwan told Victoria.

“I miss you too,” Victoria responded by giving Jin Hwan a kiss on his cheek.

“Let’s go home. You must be tired,” Kyu Hyun helped Victoria to carry her luggage as she carried Jin Hwan.

***********************************************************************************************

“Unnie, finally you are back,” Krystal gave Victoria a big hug when she walked into the office.

Victoria went to New York for a month due to work and Krystal became the person-in-charge of Desire since then. The amount of work she had to deal with is just too much. She was so happy that Victoria finally returned from New York. She could now spent more time with her boyfriend instead of dating her work.

“I know you have a hard time. So I’m giving you a week holiday,” Victoria told her.

“Komawo unnie,” Krystal smiled.

Victoria is always concentrated when it comes to work. But when it is time to pick up Jin Hwan, she didn’t hesitate for a second and left the office. Jin Hwan was so happy that Victoria came to fetch him. He always acted like how he is supposed to be when he is around Victoria. He acted like a young adult when he is with Kyu Hyun and this always made Kyu Hyun and Victoria laughed.

“Umma, where are we going?” Jin Hwan asked Victoria as she drove.

“Shall we go give appa a surprise visit?” Victoria asked.

“Okay,” Jin Hwan replied.

When Victoria and Jin Hwan arrived at Kyu Hyun’s office, he is having a meeting. Both of them hid under his desk to give him a surprise. Kyu Hyun had no idea the two most important people in his life are hiding under his desk when he walked into his office. When he was near to the desk, Victoria and Jin Hwan came out and gave him a surprise.

“Oh my god,” Kyu Hyun expressed his surprise when both of them showed up.

Victoria and Jin Hwan laughed at Kyu Hyun’s expression. Hyuk Jae almost burst into laughter too but he controlled his emotion because he didn’t want to get fired. Kyu Hyun looked at his watch and decided to leave the office earlier. Three of them left the company and went to Chang Min’s restaurant for dinner. After that, they went to the supermarket to get some groceries before heading back home.