Chapter 7

Run SNSD Run

*Chapter 6 is a note from me. LOL TTuTT Anyway I updatedddddd with this <3

 

 

It was morning, but the area seemed so dark. The towers of this building was still high up in the sky, brighter than the other parts of the house. Still, it was dark compared to normal houses. The sunrays shoned through the cracked window panes. She squinted her eyes and sat up. Her eyes adapted to the bright surroundings and soon, she was staring around the room.

 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 

 

8 girls. 9, including herself. 

 

She stretched her arms but when a thought striked her, she stopped and recounted again.

 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

 

Wait.

 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

 

EIGHT?! 

 

She scanned the place again.

 

Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri, Me, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sunny.

 

Jessica and Sunny?!

 

Tiffany screamed, waking everyone up.

 

"WHERE'S THE GHOST?!" Sooyoung asked, jumping up and showing off her karate moves.

 

Tiffany pointed to Jessica and Sunny, who seemed to look shocked as well.

 

"JESSICA?! SUNNY?!" Taeyeon cried in surprised. Since when were they there? How did they even...

 

"JESSICA! SUNNY!" Both of you! Where have you been?!" Taeyeon screamed.

 

"Huh?" Jessica was confused. She looked at Sunny who seemed to have the same expression as her.

 

"How did we get here?" Sunny asked.

 

"I thought some spirit brought us to that smelly room?" Jessica asked.

 

"I thought you both were dead?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Maybe It's just a dream..." Seohyun pointed out.

 

"Wait what dead?!" Jessica shot Hyoyeon a glare.

 

After several arguments, they all agreed that it was just a dream. On the other hand, Yuri still seemed tired and pale. Still sick. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung went out with their half-charged phones to call their manager. Since the signal around here was just... ridiculous. Seohyun was reapplying some medical oil on her knee, Yoona started cleaning the room while Jessica, Sunny and Yuri sat and talked.

 

"Well, it's so weird. I'm sure that I was in a room with Sica." Sunny said and Jessica nodded her head vigorously.

 

"Maybe it's just a dream." Seohyun said, filling the atmosphere with her wise words again.

 

"Both of us, the same exact dream? And like everyone had the same dream too..." Jessica said matter-of-factly. Seohyun was actually a little convinced by Jessica that this wasn't just a dream, but she brushed it off.

 

"It's not a dream." Yuri said suddenly, sending chills down their back.

 

"How do you know?!" Sunny asked, a little freaked out by the way Yuri talked.

 

"I saw her." Yuri said, a tear rolling down her cheeks.

 

"Y-yuri..." Jessica trailed off, her heart beating really quickly.

 

"How did she look like?" Sunny choked her words out.

 

"She was pretty. Her black hair flowed down to her s-shoulder... I didn't see her f-face. She was a little girl. About 11..."

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

 

Everyone in the room screamed too. 

 

"OMG SORRY!" Yoona's voice boomed. Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun glared at her.

 

"What happened Unni?" Seohyun asked, a little scared.

 

"I saw a cockroach." Yoona beamed and shrugged.

 

They looked away from Yoona and turned their attention back to Yuri.

 

"THEN THEN THEN?!" Jessica jumped up and down while sitting. She was obviously anxious and impatient to hear more about the girl.
 

"So... Is she a ghost?" Sunny asked.

 

"I... I don't know." Yuri said, stratching her head.

 

Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun gave Yuri the '.......' face.

 

"I really don't know..." Yuri said, coughing. "I only saw her back..."

 

"Where did you see her?" Seohyun asked.

 

"In this room... Remember yesterday night when Hyoyeon screamed? Sunny and you ran out. Sooyoung was packing the stuffs and Tiffany was poking her head out of the window. Then I looked out of the door and I saw her. She was chasing after a ball and running down the hallway." Yuri said in fear.

 

"AHHH I'M SCARED!" Jessica complained as she moved like a baby.

 

"Okayokay! It's just a dream! Chill unnis" Seohyun said, trying to calm everyone down.

 

"How can we chill?!" Jessica complained,"Yuri saw a ghost,"

 

"A girl." Seohyun pointed out.

 

"How can a girl live alone in this house with no food and drinks?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. Seohyun looked down in embarassment. "As I'm saying, First, Yuri saw a ghost. Secondly, Sunny and I both know that we both ended up in a old smelly room before."

 

"Maybe everyone was dreaming, sometimes when you think too much about something, it will appear in your dream. Like you thought this place was creepy and dirty so a dream like that appeared." Seohyun interrupted again with her innocent wise words.

 

Jessica shot her a glare that lasted for one second. "If that is so, how did it explain your injury?"

 

Seohyun was speechless as she stared at the blood on her knee.

 

"TRUE!" Sunny cheered.

 

"Okay then... What can we do?" Seohyun asked, her voice getting weak and afraid. Sunny pulled Seohyun into a hug.

 

"We will wait for Manager ahjusshi!" Sunny said. It brightened the mood in the room.

 

- - - - - -

 

Meanwhile, Yoona was cleaning up the place, she was quite embarassed for screaming at the wrong time just now. She was half-listening to the four girls (Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun)'s conversation. (And then she saw a cockroach and screamed T_T) What Jessica said was true. It really convinced her that none of this was a dream. She picked up the sandwiches that they ate last night...

 

"Yeah, Sica's right. If this is just a dream, how did these sandwiches get eaten." Yoona mumbled to herself.

 

- - - - - - -

 

Outside, the girls walked here and there, jumping and pointing their phones in all directions. Their faces were all scrunched, tired and pissed off. They still couldn't get enough signal to call their manager. They wanted to tell him what happened but they guessed they would have to keep it till later afternoon.

 

"I'm bored." Sooyoung complained, walking towards the bench.

 

"DON'T SIT THERE!" Hyoyeon yelled, scaring Sooyoung.

 

"Woah! Chill! Waeyo?!"

 

"Cause when Jessica and Sunny sat there, they disappeared. I don't want you to disappear!" Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung bursted out laughing.

 

"Look, they are fine. And remember, it's just a dream!" Sooyoung wiggled her eyebrows and sat down. "See? Nothing's gonna happen."

 

"Okay..."

 

"Come on." Tiffany smirked and sat down too. "Sooyoung's right. Don't be too superstitious about it."

 

"Fine..." Hyoyeon still wouldn't bulge though. Taeyeon stood beside Hyoyeon as she wasn't sure about it too. No one would be as afraid as them since only the both of them saw Jessica's disappearance. (Other than Jessica and Sunny, since the both are the one "disappearing")

 

Taeyeon's eyes scanned around the place. The trees were really old. They were almost bald and their roots were getting weak. Some looked as if it would fall from a blow. Her eyes stopped at something that moved. The bushes near here started to move, causing the leaves to rustle.

 

"WHO HEARD THAT?!" Taeyeon's dorky voice asked.

 

"Hear what?" Sooyoung and Tiffany asked.

 

"Uhm... What's wrong Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon's voice croaked.

 

"Nevermind." Taeyeon didn't want to scare her dongsaengs. But still, her eyes focus on the bushes.

 

Out of a sudden, she saw a small head behind the bushes, bobbing up and down. Like a little kid running... But not just running... But running towards her...

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

OMGOMGOMGOMG. HOW IS IT?! I KINDA LIKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT GIVES ME A LITTLE CREEPS X'D No i'm not complimenting my own story but really. I feel afraid while writing. I feel like someone is watching me LOL. :'O

 

Anyway, Sorry for not updating for soooooo long. Super. But now I am back with a chapter that is so awesome so far :3

Okay enjoy reading and don't forget to comment to give me some feedbacks :D

Gamsahabnidaaaaaaaaa!

 

xoxo,

l3lisscuitte.