Chapter 4

Run SNSD Run

----------------------------

She banged on the walls, yelling and screaming for help. She sobbed quietly after he hundredth time's try on calling for help. Pulling her legs up to her chest, she thought about her friends. She hoped they would start looking for her. She hates this place. This scary place. She was sitting on the bench when suddenly, she saw something flew into her face. And she out. When she woke up, she felt herself falling down in thin air. Then thump. She fell into this enclosed room. This place smelt like blood. Thick dried blood.

 

Suddenly, she heard screams. Then something, or someone fell from the top. She looked up and wiped her tears.

 

She stood up and walked slowly up to the person. Soon, she realised the person was a girl.

 

'Hi... Are you-you you d-dead?' She stammered.

 

The girl lying on the ground moved and Jessica screamed. The girl picked herself up and grumbled.

 

'Eesh. Why am I here?!' The girl snapped fiercely but something in her voice made Jessica sure that she was afraid too.

 

'W-who ah ah are you?' Jessica stammered.

 

The girl pushed her hair away from her face and looked up. Jessica smiled, almost jumping out from the skin with happiness.

 

'SUNNY!' Jessica hugged her friend and Sunny hugged back. 'I'm so glad you are here. Thank you for coming. Thank you for saving me.'

 

'I'm glad you're here too... How did we get here anyway?' Sunny grinned at her friend, relieved that she has a companion.

 

'I don't know... Shouldn't you know? Where's the others?' Jessica said and frowned.

 

'Why would I know? The others? I don't know. I out and when i woke up, I'm here.' Sunny explained, sitting down on the nearest corner filled with old blankets and cushions. It seemed like an old bedroom in here, with no doors or windows though.

 

'So you aren't here to save me?' Jessica said, almost crying.

 

'I can't even save myself... Where are we?!' Sunny raised her voice, feeling fear in her. Jessica dropped herself down onto the floor and cried.

 

'Wait. We will get out of here. I remembered the others saying about you disappearing but you're here! So we'll just go back ok? Why are you crying?' Sunny hugged Jessica.

 

'There's no way out, Sunny... No way out.' Jessica whispered. A tear dripped down Sunny's cheek.

 

- - - - - -

 

'IM YOONA!' Sooyoung yelled.

 

'Guys. Yuri's not dead.' Yoona grinned with happiness.

 

'She's  not?' Hyoyeon wiped her tears and looked up.

 

'Nope. She's breathing. She is perfectly fine, just sleeping.' Yoona laughed. The others laughed happily.

 

'Sorry for scolding you, Yoong.' Tiffany said and hugged Yoona.

 

'It's alright. First, we need to find the rest.' Yoona began and everyone's smiles disappeared.

 

'What did Yuri unnie meant just now?' Seohyun started.

 

'I'm not sure. She saw something i guess.' Taeyeon said.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona decided to look for the others while Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seohyun stayed in that room with all their stuffs. After Sooyoung and Yoona left, Taeyeon and Seohyun prepared the sleeping bags. They placed the nine sleeping bags on the floor and took out the blankets while Hyoyeon and Tiffany prepared sandwiches. Yuri was resting in one of the sleeping bags.

 

After an hour, the four girls sat down beside Yuri and chatted.

 

'Unnie... I am very afraid.' Seohyun said, hugging a pillow. 

 

'Don't be, Seo. Sunny and Sica will be fine...' Taeyeon said but she wasn't very sure. She was worried and afraid too. 

 

'I hope so...' Seohyun said and laid down to sleep. 

 

'Goodnight Seo.' Hyoyeon said then turned to Taeyeon, 'You sure, Tae?' 

 

Taeyeon shook her head and sighed. Tiffany just laid down beside Seohyun quietly, tears welled up in her eyes.

 

'I hope they found Sica and Sun.' Tiffany whispered, closing her eyes. 

 

'Me too...' Hyoyeon murmured, eating a sandwich. 

 

Taeyeon took two sandwiches and walked up to the sleeping Yuri. 

 

'Yuri wake up. Here eat a sandwich.' Taeyeon said and helped Yuri up. They ate the sandwiches quietly, not saying anything much. 

 

- - - 

 

W R I T T EN ~ B Y : ツl3lisscuitte™