Chapter 1

Run SNSD Run

A car screeched to a halt in front of a huge house. The house wasn't any normal ones. It was tall, dark with towers shooting into the dark sky. It looked like those haunted castles. For some reasons, this house is way more mysterious than any. It was more than a century old, holding lots of secrets. A man stepped out from the car and opened the back door. Nine girls stepped one, one after another. This 9 girls were the SNSD. Girls Generation. SNSD consist of Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.

 

The manager had planned to let the girls try staying in an old house filled with cameras the staff had placed. It was meant to be aired as a new variety show about SNSD life in a wrecked house with Hidden Cameras.  The showed was intended to be called Run SNSD Run since they had their album, Run Devil Run. Little did they know, this caused SNSD's lives to change.

 

'Uhm, excuse me but why are we here?' Sooyoung asked politely. 

 

'Here is where you will be staying for the time being,' the manager replied, pulling out their luggages out of the car.

 

'This old wrecked thingy?' Jessica asked, raising an eyebrow. 

 

'Yes, Jessica and its not called 'old wrecked thingy'. Its just an old house.' The manager explained as he took out the last luggage from the car. 

 

'Oh great. How can we survive in there?' Jessica muttered only loud enough for Tiffany and Yuri to hear. Yuri nodded her head quietly as she slipped her hands into her pockets while Tiffany just smiled assuringly at Jessica. 

 

'Now here's the keys. You go in and settle in. We'll be visiting you next week with more of your stuffs.' The manager ordered, throwing the keys into Taeyeon's hands. 

 

'Manager,' Taeyeon called out. 'How long will we be staying here?' 

 

'A month or so.' He opened the door car and went it, closing the door behing him.

 

'A MONTH?! It's so dirty in there by just looking!' Jessica couldn't resist the urge to yell. She stomped up to the car and kicked the door as hard as she could, shocking the manager and the staffs inside. 'Get out of here now! We need to talk!'

 

'Jessica, calm down,' Taeyeon said, running over towards her. Hyoyeon stood beside Jessica with her arms folded. Her face wasn't that happy either. The manager hesitated for a few seconds before coming out of the car.

 

'Jessice Jung. Behave yourself. We'll come over to clean up the place tomorrow afternoon. We planend to do it earlier but couldn't as it was raining since last week. You wouldn't like us getting drenched just to help you clean up the place and it's so much harder to clean up on a rainy day. Tomorrow afternoon as we promised,' the manager said as he rubbed his chin. 'There are sleeping bags in one of the ten luggages.'

 

'Sleeping in sleeping bags?' Hyoyeon asked, annoyed with the fact that they had to spent their night in such a scary place. Tiffany stepped out, closer to the crowd as she was afraid, leaving Yuri in the back. Yuri was tired and wasn't really feeling well so she couldn't cared less about where she would be sleeping tonight. All she wanted is to get some sleep. Seohyun noticed Yuri looking so pale and tired. She knew of course but she did not know that Yuri would look so sick. 

 

'Unnies,' Seohyun walked up towards Yuri who was now kneeling on the ground, her head looking downwards. Everyone turned their attention to the back where Seohyun and Yuri was. 'Yuri unnie do not seemed to feel good.' 

 

'Yuri?' Yoona called out and kneeled down beside Yuri. 'You okay?'

 

'Y-yea sure...' Her voice was monotoned and soft.

 

'We better get in and let Yuri have a rest.' Sunny suggested. 

 

'Good idea.' Yoona said and pulled Yuri up. Seohyun picked up Yuri's other hand and they both carried Yuri in with Sunny behind. 

 

'Pass the keys, Taengoo' Sunny said and Taeyeon went up to give the keys to Sunny. Sooyoung went in with the others too while Jessica and Hyoyeon had a talk with the manager. Sometimes, Sunny and Sooyoung would come out to get the luggages in. Taeyeon would walk out time to time to talk  Jessica and Hyoyeon round. 

 

After a while, the manager left, leaving Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon sitting on a bench. 

 

'I can't believe that old man just abandoned us here.' Complained Jessica.

 

'It's alright Jessica. Its just for a night.' Taeyeon said, standing up. 'Let's go have an early night.' 

 

'Alright...' Hyoyeon stood up. The both girls walked towards the door but stopped as they realised something. Taeyeon spunned round. 'Jessica you coming?'

 

Jessica looked up, 'Yea su-' She stopped. Her eyes widened at what was above the two girls head. Something... Something she had never seen before...

 

'Jessica??' Hyoyeon called out. She couldn't really see Jessica's reaction. It was way too dark. 

 

Silence....

 

'Jessica!' This time, Hyoyeon yelled louder as she felt a little afraid. Taeyeon held onto Hyoyeon's hand tighter.

 

'Hyoyeon, i'll go look for her.' 

 

'Oh-kay... I-I mean n-no. Don't leave me here alone.'

 

'Alright We'll go together.' Taeyeon hugged Hyoyeon closer and they both strutted up towards the bench. The closer they went, the clearer they saw. This time it was no fun.


'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

Hey guys, i'm l3lissaurus/l3lisscuit... Rawwwwwwwwr. I'm gonna eat you up!!  Run You Run... Yup maybe it was me in the story that SNSD is running away from. Nah just kidding here. Actually l3liss = l3is . Cuiite = Cuit. l3lisscuiite = l3iscuit

:> My own creation! How pathetic. I know. Alright, why am i saying all this? 

ANYWAYS...

 just updated the FIRST CHAPPIE ~!! 

How's it? :D I'm getting the creeps by just writing the story ~ 

I hope its nice. Please Subscribe and Comment. *-* :D Thank you guys!!

 

Loves,

 

l3lissaurus, Rawrs. 

<3