Chapter 3

Run SNSD Run

'Guys guys!' Tiffany cried as she ran into Sooyoung's arms. 

 

'What's wrong?' Sooyoung asked. 

 

'Unnie... You looked so pale.' Seohyun pointed out, her hands were clutching on her knee. 

 

'Sunny... Sica... Gone.' Tiffany mumbled the words out as she panted. 

 

'What?' Sooyoung asked, confused. 

 

'Unnie, take a rest first.' Seohyun added worriedly. 

 

'No... Fine... I'm... Me... Fine....' Tiffany continued.

 

'She meant that Sica and Sunny are gone.' Taeyeon said as she walked in with Hyoyeon.

 

'Gone?!' Sooyoung croaked, 'Nice joke.' 

 

'Stop playing. It's not funny.' Yoona added.

 

'It is.' Sooyoung added, laughing to herself. Yoona rolled her eyes at her but started laughing. 

 

'We are not joking...' Taeyeon said using her serious tone. Yoona and Sooyoung stopped laughing and stared at her.

 

'Unnie... W-what do you mean?' Seohyun asked worriedly, her eyes filled with tears. 

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon explained the entire thing

 

'Unnie... How did this happen?' Seaohyun asked, her voice was weak.

 

'We aren't sure...' Taeyeon murmured hugging her dongsaeng.

 

'We need to find them.' Yoona said.

 

'How?!' Tiffany choked the words out. 'They are gone. Just like that. One second there, another not.'

 

'How can they run so fast?' Sooyoung asked.

 

'We don't know.' Tiffany explained. 'They just gone like that, according to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.'

 

'Anyway.' Yoona added. 'We need to find them and-'

 

'There...'

 

Everyone froze. Yoona slowly looked at Yuri who was pointed at a door.

 

'Yuri?' Yoona croaked.

 

'Here.' Now Yuri was pointing everywhere. Everyone's hair was standing. Yuri's voice... It sounded so weak.

 

'Yuri... What do you mean?' Sooyoung took the courage to ask.

 

'This place... We need to get out of here as... as...'

 

'As??' They rushed her.

 

'This place...it's dangerous. Something is out there. I saw it.'

 

Everyone widened their eyes. Their heart thumping so fast they felt it could fly out anytime.

 

'D-dangerous?' Seohyun asked, tears rolled down her pale cheeks.

 

Then Yuri sighed and closed her eyes.

 

'Yuri!' Tiffany cried. 'Don't die!' And she starting sobbing.

 

Yoona placed her finger on Yuri's nose and shot her head at the sobbing Tiffany. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

 

Everyone stared at Yoona. At this point of time?! She's laughing?! Everyone was so sad and she's laughing?!

 

'Yoon. Are you mad?! Why are you laughing?!' Sooyoung spat, her eyes was red.

 

'YOU'RE SO EVIL!' Hyoyeon hissed.

 

'How can you laugh at a point like this?' Taeyeon asked, not too loud.

 

'She's... S-he's d-dead.' Tiffany stammered, still sobbing in the arms of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

'SHE'S NOT!' Yoona yelled and laughed so hard her tummy hurts and tears was rolling down her cheeks.

 

Everyone stared at her like she was mad.

 %