Chapter 2

Run SNSD Run

... Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon with the what-is-wrong-with-you look and folded her arms. 'You just scared the wits out of me, Hyo. Why did you scream anyway?'

 

Hyoyeon scratched her head, 'Well cause Sica isn't here...'

 

'So you screamed?' Sunny added as she approached the two grils from the back. Hyoyeon nodded and Sunny laughed. 'Oh great, Hyo. You gotta learn how to be calm sometimes... You scared everyone. Seohyun was so worried she tripped on the way running out here.'

 

'Gawd. Is she alright?!' Hyoyeon asked.

 

'What do you think?' Sunny replied.

 

'I dont know...'

 

'Of course she's injured, pabo! Her knee's bleeding right now. All thanks to screamy-scaredy Hyoyeon.' 

 

'Alright stop arguing,' Taeyeon pointed out, 'and Jessica's gone.'

 

'What do you mean by... gone?' Sunny asked.

 

'Well she was here a few minutes ago... Then we both turned to walk into the house while she was stil over there.' Taeyeon pointed on the bench where Jessica was a few minutes ago.

 

'Then we asked if she's coming anot, she replied Yea but before she could finish what she wanted to say, she stopped.' Hyoyeon added. 'And it became real quiet...'

 

Sunny widened her eyes and looked around. 'That's... strange...'

 

'I know. Very strange.' Nodding her head, Taeyeon agreed.

 

'And creepy.' Hyoyeon said. 'What do we do now?' 

 

'I dont know...' Taeyeon began.

 

'Let's go look for her.' Sunny suggested. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon nodded their heads in agreement. 'I think we need help from the others.'

 

'Or maybe not,' Taeyeon fidgeted with her fingers and continued, 'Well cause Yuri's not feeling well and Seohyun fell. So there's Yoona , Tiffany and Sooyoung to take care of them. If we get them to help, who's gonna take care of Yuri and Seohyun?'

 

'Well...We will get Tiffany. Tiffany has got the brains. Maybe she's more of a help. We'll let Sooyoung and Seohyun take care of them' Sunny added.

 

'Okay then. You two stay here and i'll get her out.' Taeyeon instructed, running into the darkness. Sunny sat down on the bench and started playing her phone while Hyoyeon stood there quietly with her eyes closed.

 

Somehow, i feel like this isn't right at all... How could Sica be there one minute and the next gone? Hyoyeon thought and she hugged her jacket as the wind blew, messing her hair up. She was sure, someone, or something was out there to get them and  it's dangerous. 

 

'Hyoyeon, Sunny!' Hyoyeon stopped from her thoughts and opened her eyes. Taeyeon and Tiffany were running towards them. Upon seeing them, Hyoyeon went to gave each a hug. 

 

'What's wrong with you? Hugging after I've only been away for like... 5 minutes?' Taeyeon teased.

 

'Tae- Taeyeon...' Tiffany stammered, her palms were getting sweaty. 

 

'Yea?'

 

'Are you sure Sunny was here too?'

 

'W-what do you mean, Fany?' Taeyeon looked into Tiffany worried eyes and felt something wasn't right. Hyoyeon held onto Tiffany's hand and looked at her.

 

Silence...

 

'Fany!' Hyoyeon yelled. 'Why did you said that?'

 

'Yea? What? Oh... I'm so sorry.... I was just thinking...' Tiffany began and looked around. 'I don't see Sunny anywhere. There's only, me and both of you.'

 

The two girls' mind stopped instantly. They stood there, doing nothing but just staring at each other.

 

'What's with all the staring??' Tiffany asked, feeling a great worried tension in the atmosphere. 

 

'Are you sure Sunny-' Hyoyeon's voice was filled with fear. She gulped. 'Isn't here?'

 

'Y-yea...' 

 

'How could that b-be?'

 

'Its true, Hyo. Look, really. Only, you, me and Taeyeon' 

 

Hyoyeon heart beat rised her head burning from fear. She turned to look at the bench. No one. Absolutely no one. Tears rolled down from her cheeks.

 

'Hyo. You alright? Why are you crying?' Tiffany asked and hugged the sobbing Hyoyeon.

 

'Hyoyeon...' Taeyeon said but she couldn't find her voice anymore. She was sure this was getting creepier each time. After what felt like an eternity, Taeyeon finally found her voice. 'Maybe Sunny was playing a fool with us? Maybe she's hiding...'

 

'You could be right...' Hyoyeon said and wiped off a tear. Tiffany was still abit confused. All she knew was that Jessica had went missing. But now... Sunny? She thought she saw Sunny inside the house but brushed off that thought as she listened to Taeyeon. 

 

'As i was saying, we could shout for her name-'

 

'Wait what?' Tiffany asked. She was tired of being confused.

 

'Oh right, sorry... A-about w-what happened... It was like t-this...' Hyoyeon told what happened to the both of them. Every single detail. 

 

'So she was right at the bench and you're just infront of her with your back facing her?' 

 

'And your eyes closed?' 

 

'Yes.' 

 

'Then now Tiffany said she couldn't see her?' 

 

'Hey! Its not just me now. Its the three of us.' Tiffany pouted.

 

'Yes...' Hyoyeon trailed on. 

 

'Is there a problem with the bench?' Taeyeon asked. 

 

'Why would there be a problem with the bench?' Tiffany asked Taeyeon who was now embarassed with what she had said. 

 

'Maybe... She's hiding?' Taeyeon tried get out of the embarassing moment.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

She's hiding alright. The both of them. But not from you...

From me... 

And you think you can find them? 

Well you can when you joins them. 

Running for your lives. Hiding from me...

Soon, all of you would be...

Running,

Hiding...

Away from me. 

But thats just the game...

When the time comes, all of you...

Would be gone from this world.

Forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

Hey. Updated Chapter 2, finally. I really really looove the poster rockerchickz made for me. Ty so much :) 

Request from her <3 She rocks <3

And i hope you guys enjoyed reading my story :) 

Thats all. :D Heehee.

 

Marked,

l3lissaurus, Rawrs \m/ .

<3