Hes Helpful

Old School, New Style

Past

"Guys, I need to go to the restroom. I'll be back in a minute." Taeyang left the group and walked away to the toilet.

There were hundreds of students walking through the halls, their robes swishing and shoes clicking down the hall. A group of Slytherin boys walks past. The handsome Korean second year, two Malfoy boys and a few other students Taeyang couldn't recognize. He ignores them and continues down the hall searching for the bathroom. He takes a left turn and stops, feeling like someone is watching him and turns around. Nothing unusual. So he continues on, still feeling watched. He takes another left turn and sees the boys lavatory at the end of the hall and begins jogging slightly as to use the restroom and still get back to class on time. 

He ran through the fountain courtyard, past students studying, couples kissing, teachers yelling and many students chatting. And he was positive he heard running behind him. Then, right as he was about to pull open the door, a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait" a rather deep voice called out to him. "I heard your friend making quite the commotion at the very end of lunch. And because I am so kind and thoughtful and your friend is so ridiculously lucky I have his homework." The boy turned to look in his bag. Ruffling through papers. "It should be right here....what? Ugh. It must have been Malfoy. That jerk always taking my work. Anyways. I'll get it back to him. I swear." The boy looked resolutely at Taeyang. "Also... What might your friend's name be?" A pale blush creeped across his fair complexion.

"Why should I tell you? I hardly know you, and he doesn't know you at all. I don't even know your name."

"Seunghyun. But please don't tell him."

"His name is Jiyong. Mine is Taeyang. May I ask why I shouldn't tell him?"

"No. Just know that I would greatly appreciate it, and after getting his homework for him from the library I would say you owe me the favour."

"Fine."

 

Present

As the boys traversed the high white brick walled corridors between Herbology and Transfiguration Jiyong noticed that Seungri was repeatedly looking behind himself. Not at all his usual behavior for going to his absolutely favourite class. Jiyong checked too and noticed nothing.

"Hey Ji", Taeyang said rather suddenly making Jiyong jump a bit. "Do you remember that second year Slytherin?" He decided not to mention the events of the previous week.

"Oh, you mean the one that Mildred is stal- likes?" He quickly corrected himself in case anyone happened to be listening.

"Yeah. I mean hes pretty good looking don't you think? Plus, he was staring you down the whole Sorting Ceremony."

"He was doing what?" Daesung questioned. "You know, that may not be for the best... what if... what if.... nope. Nothing for me to get stressed about. Still-"

"Hey, did you say he was a Slytherin? Because uhhh there have been Slytherin first and second years following us, well presumably Ji for the past.. oh 14 days now. I mean they even followed us to lunch." Seungri quipped.

"No way," Taeyang said. "It looks like he either is going to have you beat up... or maybe hes got a-" Even though he did Jiyong a favour, who knows what Seunghyun's true intentions were.

"Nope, no way, thats not whats going on." Jiyong furiosly refused. He looked back behind them to see if the Slytherin boys were still there. " They probably just have classes nearby us. I mean there is only so much you can do during the school day. Plus, following us to lunch? We had potions with Slytherin right before lunch so of course they were following us to lunch."

"Then how do you explain them following you back?" Seungri rebuted.

"We have herbology with Slytherin right after lunch." Jiyong deadpanned.

"Hey, you know. Jiyong might be right guys. Maybe we're just reading a bit into this.

"MR. KWON, MR. DONG, MR. KANG, AND MR. LEE. CLASSES START IN TWO MINUTES AND YOU ARE QUITE FAR FROM MY CLASSROOM. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU PICK UP THE PACE IF YOU TRULY WOULD LIKE TO BE ON TIME" Headmaster McGonagall yelled from the end of the hallway. There was no reason for her to continue teaching Transfiguration, but it seemed she enjoyed teaching the class and so she continued her work. " I MEAN NOW BOYS."
"WE'RE COMING HEADMASTER" They shouted down the corridor
"DON'T USE THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME BOYS. AND HURRY UP.  A CONCRETE WALL CAN MOVE FASTER THAN YOU." 

And with that the boys took off running down the hall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys sorry this one is so short! I'm having some computer difficulties and with school starting tomorrow and whatnot its becoming a bit tricky to update. BUT OH MY GOSH my computer does NOT like this site and I dunno why. Anyways... I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit and I hope to have much more for you on Friday!

Also, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for existing! I wasn't expecting anyone to actually read this or take it seriously BUT I HAVE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SPENT THE TIME AND ENERGY TO CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND PUT UP WITH THIS SLOW MOVING STORY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. SEE YOU LOVELIES ON FRIDAY