Lets get started

Old School, New Style

AN: oh my god..... there are people here....

If you've already read this chapter dont bother reading again... I was looking through and found some... awkward errors

 

It was early on a saturday morning, 6:45 to be exact, when the alarm rang through out the rather small hotel room. The four young boys slowly awoke and stumbled around in the room getting their things together while also trying to russle up some adaquately presentable outfits for the long taxi ride to the train station. Jiyong had accidentally booked a hotel room for the next town over so it would be at least an hour drive to get to the hotel. They all stumbled out of the room gaining strange looks from a few mothers and their families before stepping into their taxi.
 "Taxi, Kings Cross Station please" Taeyang paused for a minute. "We need to make an 11'o clock train." The driver turned to look at the boys.
"Son, you're clearly not from around here, nor have read any of the train times. There is no 11'o clock train." The boys turned, looking at each other with extreme confusion.
"Sir, are you not Earnest Prang? We need to make our train for school." Daesung questioned. The mans face softened and the taxi took off slowly changing shape to look more like a bus.
"Sorry kids, I had no idea who you were. You'll be at the station in a minute."
"Thank you sir." The outside world sped by in a beautiful blur of colours and lights. It was not yet light out but the street lights illuminated the world brightly. The boys sat back and began to chat among themselves. The youngest of the bunch, Seungri spoke up.
"Hey guys, are.... are any of you nervous? I mean... we're going to be the only asian people at the school right? So... so what if no one likes us... what if the teachers don't like us?", slowly a look of horror passed over his face, " What if we're put into separate houses?" All the boys scooted over to hug him.
"You know what Ri? We're brothers (well not really... they're just close friends) and no matter what happens to us, mean teachers, mean students, or different houses, we'll still be together, and remember if you really want you can always ask the sorting hat to put you in a different house." Daesung said, trying to comfort him. 
"Yeah.. I guess." He replied, still sounding a bit mopey

"Well boys, its too late to turn back now. Have fun and enjoy your school year!" Earnest Prang shouted as he opened the doors to the bus. As Jiyong got off he and the others realized how many other people, no, other wizards, were staring at him and his bag slowly moving away from him.

"Well, that was rather rude of them. Avoiding us just because we're asian! See! It's going to be just like this at school! Ugh! I knew we would hate it! See guys! SEE?! okay... yeah don't listen to me fine." Seungri pouted.

"No, Ri, they're not avoiding us.... They're avoiding him." Daesung says shushing him and pointing a Jiyong, " I don't know why... but I don't think they like him." They all stopped as they reached the front door. Taeyang then, leading the group, walked up and through the doors, grabbing a map of the station on the way in.

"nine and three quarters... where, where, where... is that? no... what?" He mumbled searching the map for Platform 9 3/4.

"Dude," Jiyong spoke up, " I know where it is, I remember going with my sister on her first time through." he confindently led them to Platform 9. 

"Ummm" Taeyang and Daesung looked at him questioningly, while he looked at the walls. Finally, he seemed to find what he was looking for and took a few steps back. "Jiyong, bro, thats a brick wall." And jiyong ran at it, not breaking his stride has he hit the wall and went through. "Oh... uhh. Well I guess we'll be going through the wall to the platform. Cause that totally makes sense." And with that they each ran through the wall school bags and all.

As the last boy came through the wall Jiyong turned "Took you long enough. Lets go or we'll miss the train." and with that they took off for the 1st year train car.

 

 

 

 

Another authors note: Hi guys! This is the preface. I've never written a fanfic before and I know its probably pretty terrible already... thanks to you wonderful 13 for already subscribing.... I know this was pretty short I just didn't want to truly start the whole story yet. You'll hear more from me by next week. BYE LOVELIES!