The Train Ride

Old School, New Style

As the train pulled away from the Platform the boys traipsed down the long narrow corridors to find an empty cabin, as they would be needing an entire cabin for the four of them. The walls were wooden and every two panels there was a door to a four seating cabin with seats covered in greenish velour. After walking for about five minutes they found an empty room, put all their bags up on the shelf above and slowly and delicately removed their robes for school from their bags.

Jiyong got up, deciding it would probably be nice to let the others rest, and pulled the shade down on the door. The other boys had all sat down in their spots, him on the right of the door with Taeyang sitting next to him and directly across from Taeyang Daesung was hopelessly fiddling with the shade on the door leaving Seungri to get up and just pull it down leaving a wonderstruck Daesung. They were all trying desperately to get some rest. They had just settled down and Daesung was drifting off, mouth open. He almost looks like he's trying to catch flies. Taeyang pulled out his Potions text book and even Seungri was getting bored. He pulled out his Transfiguration book. Jiyong was just content watching them.

This calm quiet period of rest went on for a while, then out of the blue there was a loud KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK from the door.

"Hello, is anyone in there? Hello?" Jiyong sighed and slowly slid the door opened. The door revealed a girl. Clearly about their same age, she was short, had long, waist length black hair and blue eyes. And a very, very, thick Glasgow accent, rendering her speech nearly incomprehensible "Hey guys! I'm just going around intro-," she cut herself short as her eyes fell upon the group."oh." she gave them each a once over. Her face almost turned to one of disgust but then, catching herself, she plastered on an almost sickly sweet smile. Then turning to Jiyong her face almost became genuine. "Hey! You must be Dami's brother... you actually look shockingly like her. "

"Yeah, I am." The girl seemed almost nice... or maybe very cruel. A person trained in the art of being a fake, overly calm. A member of a rich, old wizarding family.

"So, who are your friends? They couldn't possibly be related to you." Okay, maybe not nice. "I'm Euphemia Mac Shuibhne. You probably know who my family is."

"This is Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri, and you seem to know who I am." They each waved politely as he said their names

"Not Pureblood though, am I right?" Daesung was immediately put on edge by that question.

"No." He responded. Obviously irritated by the question."Why? Does it matter?" She completely ignored him.

"Jiyong, I hope you do whats right. I hope to see you in Slytherin." and with that walked away off down the corridor.

"." Taeyang and Seungri said in unison.

As soon as the door closed Seungri stood up jumping around the cabin shouting "I told you so!" until he saw Daesung's face to which he immediately silenced and sat down.

"Hey Ji?" He turned to look at Jiyong. "Are you gonna try to get into Slytherin? To be with other Purebloods?" Daesung looked nervous, almost as if he was now scared of the other boy.

" No, Slytherin...." Jiyong paused, looking for the right word. "Slytherin doesn't mean Pureblood, it means ruthless, cunning, and sometimes cruel people. I... Unless I'm sorted into Slytherin I'm not asking for it. I would never. Besides, some people who are put into Slytherin aren't even Purebloods. I mean there's a Professor, the head of Slytherin now, and he's a halfblood. Just remember, if people are judging you on your family's wizarding past they aren't worth your time." Daesung, looking happy with that answer seemed to calm down. Well, calm enough until...

"Anything from the trolley?" was heard loud and clear down the hall. Shocked by the outburst he jumped. At that they all started laughing heartily. They voice went past the room and they fell into a more calm fit of giggling.

"Hmmmm, guys we should change into our uniforms..." Taeyang, ever mother-like, reminded. The boys each changed, already having their shirts, pants, and shoes on, pulled off their over coats and pulled on their sweater vests. Jiyong cringed every time he saw those things. Sweater vests. The bane of his existence. Sure, he looked good in them, but ew sweater vests. The boys pulled on their robes and each checked the inner pockets to make sure their wands were still safe while regaining their seats.

"Hello? Helloooo?" a sweet feminine voice called from the other side "Is there anyone in here?"

"Yes, hello?" Jiyong replied. He puffed out his breath while sliding the door open. On the other side was an average height blonde girl, also wearing her uniform. She had a light North Dublin accent.

"Oh, why hello! You must be

"Dami's brother. Yeah thats me." Jiyong replied looking slightly annoyed

"Yeah... sorry" she looked down sheepishly " It must get annoying. Well... if it makes you feel better... I have an older sister... I have gotten asked about her about 500 times. Seriously." She laughed a bit. "oh! And... I must have you know... there are quite a few pretty Korean second year girls. I think you'll like this school... even if you're getting a bunch of crap about your older sister. Anyways. Tootles!" She waved and delicately walked away. As soon as Jiyong closed the door all the boys started falling over laughing because they all know. They're gay. Well not Daesung. He's straight, but he doesn't care about that. He's a muggle born and was raised in the modern world, not the old fashioned homophobic wizarding world.

Actually, the wizarding world isn't very old fashioned or very homophobic, but these boys don't know that. In reality, they know very little about this world at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: And this will have a fun next chapter after this. I know that you probably wanted something a bit different from this but uh.... yeah sorry... also I'm so sorry that it's not very long... or very good... but I'm trying ^_^ sorry