Mark~ Just A Fan

GOT7 Love Stories/One Shots

 "Reminder"
It's in the *reader's* point of view.
*______* is where you put YOUR name.
There are kissing ;)
And the stories are exaggerated
Enjoy! :)  

You can say that I'm the curious type, kind of. I wonder a lot about things, and sometimes it can get me into trouble. Sometimes though, it's just a risk that I would take to see the wonders of the world. One day, I woke up with a big start. I the TV, and watched the news. I then went on Twitter, I scrolled through my newsfeed to see if there's anything interesting. I was just about to close the tab when something caught my eye, I clicked the tweet. "GOT7 is in town, whoever knows them come to the park, they're having a mini concert there!" The person tweeted. Like I've heard of them from a few friends, listened to some of their songs, but that's basically it. Like I don't really know who is who stuff like that, so I'm not really a fan? Haha, guess not. I had nothing to do that day, so I decided to check them out. Half an hour later, I arrived at the park. There were so many people there, all of them were screaming.. And of course mostly girls. I couldn't see the members, but I can hear their voices. I tried to get a glimpse of them, but me being me, I'm not that tall as guys. I managed to get a glimpse of them, they all looked handsome. I managed to somehow get to the front, which was surprising. It was like a stationary stampede, haha. They just started singing a song called "I Like You." I looked at all of them. One was blonde, one had silver hair, 4 of them were brunette, and one was a redhead. Him, the redhead caught my eyes. Not because of his hair, his smile, his beautiful and big smile caught my heart. His sharp canine teeth showing completely, that's how big his smile is. His smile giving off that warm feeling, and his eyesmile. Yes, he, he caught my heart. His fair skin almost reflecting off the sun's ray, it was magnificent. I looked at him with soft eyes, he didn't notice. They started going around the circle of audiences that were surrounding them, and started giving high fives. I looked down at my hands, suddenly someone stopped in front of me. A hand, a hand gently took my hand, and held it up. I looked up to see who it was, it was him. For the first time, his eyes set on mine. He was singing into the microphone, and smiled at me. He gave a dazed me a high five, gave me a wink and continued the rotation. My heart started to speed up, I just stood there, while the other girls were screaming and calling their names. I smiled. A few minutes later, they started singing one of their singles, "a" the crowd formed a long straight line, so the members can walk through and switch spots. I was still at the front, I decided to leave. Reason being, I know that's probably the closest I can get to them or know them. The crowd were still screaming and cheering, I turned around. The guys started to walk through the line, I didn't know. I tried to push pass the crowd, people were pushing me back.

"Ow, excuse me, can you let me pass? I asked passed the screams.

Suddenly I tripped and someone bumped into me, I fell backwards. Someone caught me, and we fell backwards together. At that falling moment, I somehow turned myself facing the front, and that's when it happened. My eyes were closed, everything seemed dark. I heard gasping, and screaming. My lips felt pressure against them, I didn't know why. I opened my eyes slowly, and looked at what was in front of me. My eyes went wide, another pair of eyes looked back at me. Since I had long hair, it fell beside us and covered our faces. I looked beside his eyes. A tint of red was in his hair, I looked back at him. I then realized that I fell on him, he caught me and we fell together. His hand held tightly to my wrist, his other arm around my waist when we fell. That's not the surprising part, oh no. I also came to my senses and realized, that I kissed him, no.. That WE kissed. I lifted my head up. Breaking the kiss, he looked at me with his big eyes. Luckily my hair covered our faces, side view included, so no one saw anything. I got off of him, and sat back. He sat up and scratched his head so it seems like he hit his head, people were still gasping, most of them were focusing on the other 6 that kept on singing to take everyone's attention away from him. It felt like forever,but it was only a few seconds.

"Are you ok?" He asked me with a gentle smile.
"Ya, I'm sorry about that, I tripped and someone bumped into me." I said apologizing.
"It's fine, glad your not hurt or anything." He said.

I nodded slowly. We both stood up, he cleared his throat and bowed to everyone. He gave me another look, and a slight smile. He started singing and went to catch up with s. Everyone was asking me questions, etc. Some pushed and shoved trying to ask me questions. I smiled shyly and told them that it was just an accident, and slipped pass everyone. Everyone turned their attention back to them, I got to a distance and looked back. My heart was still racing, I looked back at them. All of them were singing and rapping with energy, I only looked at him. The one with the flaring red hair, almost like dancing fire. He was rapping with power and looked at everyone, he looked pass them and our eyes met once again. Though his mouth was blocked by the microphone, but from his eyes, I can see the slight smile he gave off. Not just for the crowd, but it felt as if it was somehow directed towards me. He has caught my heart. I walked away soon after, I felt happy knowing that I made eye contact with a member of an idol, but I was sad because I know that it's my first and last time seeing GOT7. I took a walk around the beautiful spring seasoned park, took pictures of the beautiful bloomed flowers, fountain, and streets. I found a seat about an hour later, I found a seat and sat down. Since I was far away from the concert area, it was really quiet, so I closed my eyes and took a nap. About 20 minutes passed, I opened my eyes to shouting, laughing, and screaming. I looked to my left, not too far away, I could see a big group of girls huddling around a smaller group of people. I had a feeling that it's them. The mob came close, and so did the screaming and laughing. The front of the mob was left open, so the members can see where they're going. Guess that they're done their little mini concert, and decided to stroll around the park. From what I can see, they are giving out autographs. I can see like 3 of the members, seem like they formed a circle so they can give out autographs simultaneously. So like a portable Autograph signing event, hahaha. As they walked pass me, I looked pass a gap between two slightly shorter girls. Then I saw him, his red hair slightly matted on his pale forehead. He was tired, but still kept a big smile on his face. Just right when they passed me, he looked up to return the signed autograph back to one of the shorter girls. He saw me through the gap between the girls, his brown eyes stared right into mine, my heart silently thumped inside me. I smiled, he gave me a small smile. The stare broke as the group continued forward, I got up and walked away from that place. I strolled through the park, the sun was still up high, it felt like time didn't move at all this whole time. I placed my earphones on, I was listening to JB's version of "When I Can't Sing." Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around surprised. My eyes went wide, his face made me step backwards. I stepped on a stone,  and fell. I fell backwards, he grabbed my arm but gravity didn't allow me to stand up. Gravity pulled me down to the ground, him along with me. His face stopped right above me, once again, his eyes bright brown eyes looked into mine. His red hair swayed in the gentle breeze. One of his hand was behind my head, so I wouldn't hit it. He got up and pulled me up, he was wearing a sweater.

"You ok?" He asked.
"Ya, I'm fine. How about you? Sorry I took you down with me." I said.

He smiled, his canines showed it was really sharp and on point, can't believe those lips and mine touched each other.
"Ya I'm good too, sorry I startled you." He replied.
"Oh no, it's fine. Guess I should have heard someone walking behind me, had both earphones in that's why. Say, why aren't you with the others and the fans?" I asked.

He smiled, and put his hands in his pocket.

"I had to go to the bathroom, so I went out searching." He said looking back to me.
"Ah, but I didn't see any bathrooms while I was walking this way". I said curious.
"Haha I went somewhere back then, but then I saw you while I was going back, since we've met a few times, but we never officially talked." He said.

I smiled, and looked down in shyness.

"But the other fans, you didn't officially talk with them either? Why me?" I asked again.
"Idk guess you count as one of GOT7's special fan, since you're not those fans that always comes and see us. You're a fan right?" He asked with a smile.

I looked into his eyes with love.

"Of course I am." I replied with a big smile.
"Nice to officially meet you, I'm Mark." He said holding out his hand.

I took it, his hand wrapped around mine, my hand was half his size.

"I'm ________." I introduced myself.

We shook hands, for some reason his hand was really cold. Without knowing, my other hand held his hand. I rubbed my hand against his to warm it up. Then I realized what I was doing, I looked at him and released what I was doing.

"Sorry, they were really cold.." I managed t say.

Though I'm not looking at him, I can tell that he's smiling.

"It's fine, thanks for doing that, it was kind of you. Say, since the rest of the members are hanging out with the other fans, how about we hang for a bit?" Mark asked.

I looked up, his ivory smooth skin reflecting the sun's light.

"You sure it will be ok? I asked.
"Ya of course, I told them that I would take a while too." Mark laughed.

Before I can say a word, Mark put his hood on and took my hand. He started running, I dragged along. I looked back, I can see some girls with camera behind me. He was running away from some of the fans that were curious as to why he wasn't with the other members. A few minutes later, we stopped near a playground in the big park. There weren't a lot of people there, just some elders, young kids with parents.

"Now I know why you're wearing the sweater." I said
"Shh." Mark smiled placing his finger to his lips.
"You know you didn't need to do this Mark, I can just be like those regular fans, you don't need to treat me as a special fan, I feel like I need special attention." I said with a laugh.
"Haha don't worry about it, I insist." Mark laughed.
"Oh my god." I smiled.

We sat down on a set of swings, and talked. His life, and my life. We laughed, and smiled, and enjoyed each other's company in that short time that seemed like hours for us. "

By the way, what song were you listening to earlier?" Mark asked.
"Oh I was listening to JB's "When I Can't Sing." I replied.
"Oh I see." Mark said nodding his head.

He looked ahead, and we just silently swung back and forth on the swings side by side.

"Would you like to listen to it with me?" I suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

He looked at me and gave me one of the biggest smile I've seen from him yet.

"I would love to." Mark replied.

I gave one earphone to him, he placed it in his ear. I had to lean towards him because it was kind of short, the earphone fell out of his ear. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's go sit under a tree." Mark suggested.

We got up and leaned against a tree beside each other, shoulders touching each others.

"Can you help me put this on? I'm not use to your earphone." Mark asked.
"Sure." I said.

I placed the earphone in his ear, my finger brushed his pale ivory neck. I can see the small goosebumps, appearing and then disappearing on his neck. I smiled.

"Thanks." Mark said.
"No need." I smiled at him.

We leaned against the tree, and listened to the song. I can see the elders and adults smiling while whispering to each other.

"Look how cute they are together." I can hear an elderly telling her husband, my face blushed.

I was in love with Mark, and he's right beside me. It feels like a dream, a dream that I don't want to wake up from. I looked at his hand that was on the green colored grass, his eyes were closed. His red hair moving in the breeze and reflecting the sunlight, making it look like flames. I moved my hand beside his, and moved closer. I wanted to hold his hand, I wanted to make the first move. But I stopped myself.

"I'm just a fan...." I thought to myself.

That was the painful part. Half an hour later, we began to walk back.

"It was nice spending today with you." I said.
"Me too, I felt really relaxed today, really happy too." Mark said with a smile.
"How long are you staying for?" I asked.
"Well since this month and half of next month we have no schedules we're staying here as a vacation for a month and a half." Mark said.
"Ah I see." I nodded.
"Anyways gotta go, but before I go, I got something for you." Mark said handing me a card like thing.
"It was nice meeting you _______, let's hang someday soon." He said as he walked away, his stuck up his thumb and pinky... Like a telephone gesture.

I waved. He disappeared behind the road's turn, I flipped the card around. It was a picture of him, and his signature. An autograph, I looked up at the corner of the picture and saw a bunch of numbers. I squinted at the dark area of the picture and realized it was a phone number, I then realized what the gesture was about. He gave me his number, so I can contact him. I smiled, I was in love with Mark, the person who stole my first kiss and my heart. A few days went by, each day that went by I spent at least a few minutes looking at the number that Mark gave me. I thought to myself, was it a joke? Or was he serious? One day I finally decided to message the number, my heart started beating really fast.

"Hi." I sent to the number.

I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. A few seconds later, my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen.

"Hello, who are you?" It said.

I smiled.

"You met me a few days ago." I sent to him.
"_______?" The message said.
"Yes it's me." I sent back.
"Hey! How've you been lately?" The message said.
"Just sitting at home, I was just about to go out to buy some stuff." I answered.
"Oh I see, I'm outside too, I'm on some time off, since we're not busy, our manager gave us some time off today." Mark texted back.
"Wow that sounds really nice, hope you have lots of fun." I texted.
"Haha thanks, I'm still in town though XD." He replied.
"Oh,well hopefully you can find some joy in this town." I texted.
"Thanks I will, anyway I'll let you go shopping. Hopefully to see you around." Mark texted.
"Thankss, hopefully." I replied.

I placed the phone on my bed, and I laid on my back. I smiled with my eyes closed. I got dressed, and headed for the store. I wanted to buy some fruits, it took me a few minutes to find some good ones. Minutes turned into half an hour as I decided to buy some other stuff, I finally returned to the fruit stand and start picking fruits....again. Someone came up beside me, and started looking through the pile of apples. I didn't look up to see who it was, I was busy trying to pick good ones myself. I saw the person's hand picking up a bright red apple from underneath the pile, the person seemed to be looking at it, and suddenly held it in front of me. I looked at it surprised, and then at the person's face. He was wearing a hood over his head, but from the rim of the hood, I can see a lock of curly bright red hair. My eyes slowly went wide, he pushed back his hood slightly. First thing I noticed was his bright brown eyes, and his sharp canine teeth that showed pass his soft smile.

"Mark?" I whispered.
"Hey _______." He said.
"How?" I asked.
"I wanted to buy some fruits back to the hotel, so I came to the nearest store. When I came to look for apples, I recognized your long hair. Don't be surprised, I did tell you that I'm in town today." He laughed.
"Right." I said almost forgetting.
"Here. This one looks pretty red and ripe." Mark said handing me the apple.
"Thanks."

We bought fruits and walked around together.

"You know at first, I thought the number that you gave me was a joke." I said.
"Haha I was worried that you may think that. Were you surprised?" He asked.
"Honestly yes I was, I thought that it might be a dream that me, a fan is personally texting an idol." I confessed.
"Hey, we're basically friends now, don't see yourself as just a fan, you're a human, Idols are human, we're the same. I'm not that much better than you you know?" Mark said gently rubbing my hair.
"Really?" I asked.
"Of course. So promise me that you won't think of yourself as just a fan anymore k?" Mark said.
"Promise." I smiled.

He stuck out his pinky finger, I hooked my pinky around his. Locking the promise.

"Come on, let's do something fun. The other members are probably having more fun than me at the moment." Mark laughed.

Next thing I know he gently unhooked our pinkies and with the same hand grabbed my hand and dragged me to amusement parks, parks, stores. The day went by slowly that day. It almost felt as if time froze in place, the sun hung high above the clouds, Mark's hair gently swaying in the wind, our smiles never leaving our faces. My feelings for him was the only thing that was moving forward. After that day, Mark and I hung out whenever he was free. As time progressed, I became close with the other 6 members through Mark: JB, Jackson, Jr, BamBam,Yugyeom, and Youngjae. We became close friends secretly. One day, Mark and I went to another amusement park together, Mark didn't hide himself as much as he use to. It makes me smile. We went into the HAUNTED HOUSE, it was pretty dark. Mark was behind me, his hands on my shoulders. We walked for about 10 minutes.

"You good?" Mark asked from behind me.
"Ya, it's just really boring at some places." I replied.

Suddenly there was a loud sound, and the person in front of me stepped backwards and knocked into me, At the same time I turned sideways to back up a bit, the person knocked into me and I fell backwards. Mark fell backwards as well, and once again, I fell on top of him. This time, our lips didn't touch each others unlike that day when we first saw each other. Mark looked at me through the darkness, I can see his ivory face. It was flawless. We stared at each other for a few seconds, then I got up regaining my senses. I pulled Mark up, and we finished the maze together. We finally arrived outside, the sun's light shining into our eyes.

"Uhm.. You hungry?" I asked him. "
Ha a tiny bit." He squinted in the sunlight and smiling at me.

My face feels warm just by looking at his warm smile. The two of us ordered fries, some girls recognized him. They took a few pictures, Mark stood in front of me, trying to block me from the cameras. I smiled in secret, I didn't mind that much. The two of us ate while talking, my mind was racing. I realized it is time.

"Mark, have you ever been in love before? Before you became an idol?" I asked.
"Why you ask?" He asked back.
"I'm just curious, since it's a common question for idols." I replied.

Mark smiled.

"What if. said yes?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"No I haven't." Mark replied.
"I see." I said taking another fries.
"Why are you asking me this question exactly?" Mark asked looking at me.

My face went red, realizing that I can't escape the question. I placed myself in a difficult situation.

"By chance... do you.. Like me?" Mark asked.

I went speechless.

"Of course! I'm a fan after all." I said quickly.
"Thanks, but that's not the "like" that I'm talking about. I mean do you sincerely like me?" Mark asked again.
"Can you lower your hand, I want to take another one." I said changing the subject.

Mark grabbed like 7 fries and ate them quickly, leaving one left. I couldn't tell because it held it high. I tried jumping and grabbing his wrist.

"Mark! Please?" I said tired.

I jumped one last time, suddenly Mark's other hand grabbed my hand. I looked at him surprised. He brought it down slowly, and properly held it in his.

"You asking me that question, means that your heart finally reached its limit with containing its feelings. Aren't I right?" Mark asked.
"No, you must be mistaken, I only like you as a fan to an idol." I lied.

Mark looked down at my hand and smiled.

"You don't have to keep lying to me, the more you lie, the feelings that I have for you grows more." Mark finally confessed.
"I'm not lying, I actu... Wait." I stopped.

I was wrapping my head around what just came out of this redhead's mouth.

"You... You.." I said.
"Yes.. I'm saying that I love you _______. So you don't need to lie anymore, I confessed my feelings." Mark smiled at me.
"Mark..." I managed to choke out.
"Since you brought up this subject, putting aside my idol me, you like me too right? That's why you asked right? It's fine, if you don't we can pretend that this subject never came up" Mark asked.

I took a deep breath, looked into his eyes that's stared deep into mine with curiosity. I finally let out a smile, I wrapped my arms around Mark's waist and hugged him tightly.

"Yes... I do love you Mark." I finally confessed.

Mark wrapped his arm around me, and we just stayed like that for a half a minute. I released him, he did too.

"Now your fans are going to wonder." I said.
"Don't worry about that, let's just have each other in each other's minds to keep those thoughts away." Mark said.

I hesitated a bit, but I nodded. Mark looked at me, and lowered his head to reach my height. His lips gently touched mine, the feeling of love and warmth came from the kiss, it was almost like a dream. Yes, it does seem like a dream, a dream that I never thought would come true. Mark told the others, and I didn't tell anyone. Mark and I would spend his free time together, the others respected us and understood us. They approved our relationship. One day a month passed, Mark and I hung out early in the morning.

"Hey _______, just to let you know, we're preparing for a comeback." Mark said with a big smile.
"Really? That's great! What's it called?"
"Just Right.
" And since we're preparing for a comeback, we're getting our hair dyed." Mark said pointing at his red hair.
"Oh really? Today? Why aren't you with the others getting your hair dyed with them?" I asked.
"I want you to come with me to get my hair done." Mark said smiling showing his canine teeth.

My eyes widened.

"You want me to choose the colors for you?" I asked.

Mark nodded.

"I told my manager, he said that if it looks bad, he's taking me to get it dyed again. So choose a good one." Mark laughed.
"Ehhh." I squinted.

Mark took my hand.

"I trust you, let's go." He said.

We went to a hairdresser in town, they are the best in town.

"Uhmm... Which color would you suggest for this guy?" I asked the hairdresser.
"Hmm something light will look good on him." He suggested.
"Ah, how about white with a tint of silver, and a pink, and purple streak in the front please." I told him.

The hairdresser gave me hands up.

"The girlfriend taking the boyfriend to get his hair down, how thoughtful. Treasure her young man." The hairdresser said.

I blushed, Mark smiled.

"I will." Mark said.

About an hour, the session is finally finished. Mark looked amazing, he seemed satisfied as well. That night I waited for Mark to send me a picture of his hair. Half an hour after I got home, I got a message. It was a picture of Mark's hair and someone's hand giving a thumbs up.

"My manager hyung approves, thanks ______!" It said.

I was relieved. But as time went by, Mark began to be more busy, preparing for GOT7's comeback. We didn't hang as much anymore, by the time he finished practicing it was 1AM 6 days a week. One day 3 weeks before GOT7's comeback date, I was home alone. It was a rainy day, every minute, it poured more and more. It was 11Pm, I was listening to music. Suddenly my phone received a message.

"Where are you?" It was Mark.
"Home why?" I replied.
"I'm missing you right now." Mark replied.
"Me too, you should rest soon, you must be tired from all the preparing." I texted.
"Ya, but I'm standing outside of your house so I can't really rest." Mark texted back.

I sat up on my bed. Shocked.

"What?! At this time in the pouring rain?!" I texted back.

I looked out the window, Mark was standing in the rain. I knocked on the window, he looked up and smiled. I ran downstairs, outside without shoes. My hair matted onto my forehead in seconds, I ran up to Mark. I held his face and then his shoulders.

"Why are you here at this time? Are you hurt? What is wrong?" I asked worried.
"I just miss you that's all, I wanted to apologize for not spending time with you, I'm such a good boyfriend aren't I?" Mark asked.
"No, of course not. I feel happy, but you didn't have to do this, I understand. Hurry come inside before you catch a cold." I said.

I brought Mark inside the house, helped him change into dry clothes and dried his new hair.

"Why would you do this  before your comeback? Are you planning on getting sick?" I asked.
"No, I just wanted to see you. Sorry." Mark apologized.

I wrapped a blanket around him, and held his hand.

"No, just take care of your health. That's more important. Did you tell your members and manager?" I asked.
"No, I didn't. If I did, I wouldn't leave the house, I told them that I'm going out to get something just outside." Mark said.
"Ah.." I nodded.

That's when it hit me, Mark is an idol after all, dating is something that can drag him down. I'm dragging him down.

"I'll call your manager, and tell you to pick you up." I said.
"Thanks." Mark nodded.

I phoned JB, 15 minutes later, his manager came and picked Mark up. After they left, I sat on the couch and thought to myself.

"Mark is such a mature person, how did I change someone like him into someone who would stand in the rain for a girl who might not last forever?" I thought to myself.

A few days passed, Mark and I spend as much time as we have together. A month and a half goes by so fast, in a blink of an eye, it felt just yesterday that I met the Mark with the red hair. One day I was walking home alone from a gift shop, I wanted to by Mark something before he leaves for his comeback in Korea. I bought a silver necklace with a star charm. I walked for about 10 minutes, suddenly I can feel someone following me. I stopped and turned around, a bunch of girls were following me. They surrounded me, closing in.

"How are you so close with GOT7's Mark Tuan?" One asked.
"Why did he pick you out of all people?" Another one asked.
"What did you do to gain his attention?" One behind me demanded.
"I'm just a fan like you guys, I'm a friend of his too." I said.
"Doesn't seem like it, I remember seeing you at the mini concert in the park about a month ago. You don't seem to be friends with him." One suddenly said.
"Well yes, but like what idols have, there are special fans that they spend special times with, guess I jus.." I suddenly said.
"Stop lying!" One shouted.

I got pushed really hard, the force made me fell forward really fast. I was wearing shorts that day. My knee skidded on the cement side walk, I looked down, there were blood coming out of the skinned knee. I couldn't feel any pain, I was stuck in my own thoughts. One of the girls was about to grab my arm, I decided to take it all in. I wasn't planning on giving up on the relationship between Mark and I, just because of some fangirls being jealous. I closed my eyes, suddenly the girls all started screaming. I could feel the wind as they ran pass me, I opened my eyes and looked behind me. I saw a black van, and the girls surrounding a group of boys. I could see Yugyeom trying to look pass the girls to see if I was ok. He gave me the "ok" hand gesture, I nodded my head. Someone was missing, I counted the heads. I got up and limped towards them, someone suddenly gently carried me up.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered surprised.

I looked into his face, his brown eyes looked into mine. His white silver tinted hair flowing in the breeze.

"Mark." I said.
"Shhh, let's go somewhere quiet." He whispered.

He then piggybacked me to the park and set me down on a bench. He took out tissue and Band-aid, helped me clean my wounds and patched it up.

"I thought you were busy?" I said.
"We finished a bit early today, we're basically prepared. Gonna spend the today and tomorrow packing up to go back to Korea." Mark said.
"Am I causing trouble for you and the others?" I asked.
"Not at all, we were passing by when BamBam saw you got pushed down. Our manager stopped the car, the members understood what was going on, so they made me get off and find a place to hide, while they distract the girls, giving me enough to time get you to a quiet place." Mark told me.

I stayed quiet for a second, Mark looked at me confused.

"Is something bothering you? Besides what just happened, it seems as if something else is bothering you ______." Mark asked.
"Almost forgot something, I got something for you to cheer you on on your comeback." I said remembering the gift.

I handed the wrapped small box to Mark, he opened it up and smiled, his canine teeth showing for probably the last time.

"It's really thoughtful of you ______, thank you." He placed the necklace on his neck, and embraced me.

Tears slowly began to form in at the rims of my eyes.

"Mark?" I said.
"Ya?" He replied.
"Let's end things here." I finally said.

There was a moment of silent, Mark let me go.

"Why are you saying this?" He asked quietly.
"I feel like I'm being a burden to you and the rest of GOT7, Because of me, you even got sick, and your still slightly sick to this day." I said.
"No, you're not being a burden at all ______, is it because of my idol life? Idols date, there's nothing wrong. Are you suffering because of me? Tell me, I'll find a way to work this out." Mark said.
"No Mark, I just don't think this should continue anymore, I just feel like I'm preventing you on focusing on your dreams. To start things off, I was just a fan, just like every other girls that like you guys. Guess I just got lucky, I don't deserve this honestly. I wasn't even that big of a fan to begin with, my curiosity got the best of me, and that's how I met you guys, you Mark. It was an accident, but yes, I felt really content, happy in this month and a half. Because of you Mark, I want to end this so you can focus on your dreams till the time comes." I finally said with a small smile.
"Is.. This what you really want ______?" Mark asked brows coming together.
"Yes, but I will cheer you on from here, think of the necklace as a gift from a special fan, wishing you luck on your comeback. Let's end it here clean and with no regrets." I said smiling.

A black van arrived and parked at a distance, and waited.

"If this can make you happy then let's do this." Mark said putting his hands in his pocket.
"No regrets Mark, no sorrow, think of this as an experience, a support for your dreams. Be happy, that's more important right now. I'll cheer you on louder than everyone else, I promise." I said holding out my pinky.

Mark looked at my pinky, took a deep breath and hooked his on mine. Locking the promise, we both gave each other one last smile.

"You must be happy ______, smile ok?" Mark said.
"Promise, and you too." I promised.

Mark took another deep breath, I gave him a nod.

"Good luck on your comeback!" I shouted as he walked towards the van.

He gave me one last look, and closed the door. I gave a wave, the van drove away. As it disappeared, I sat down on the bench, and let the crystal tears silently roll down onto the ground. I didn't contact him for 2 days, I went to the airport to see them off. It was a 4 hour flight from where I live to Korea. Though I live by myself, I couldn't go to Korea if I wanted to. I kept myself hidden, I didn't want Mark to see me and have second thoughts. I watched from a distance as they disappeared one by one behind the border. Mark was last, before he disappeared, he turned around, he was wearing a face mask. He looked around for a brief moment, and turned around, disappeared. I took a deep breath, and left. The day of his comeback, I watched it online. I loved it, it's a cute song, his rapping was amazing. I felt as if I fell in love with Mark all over again. I saw the necklace dangling on his neck, that's when it brought me back to the  day that we first met. The day of the "accident." That's when I realize that I still cherish Mark's feelings and happiness. Yes, I was still in love with Mark, always have been. For his sake, I decided to ignore it. Another month and a half went by before I knew it. One day I was getting ready to go out, people have forgotten about me and Mark. After walking on the streets for a while, I received a text. I looked at my phone, it was from a unknown number. "Go to the Park's center." It said. I was confused, I went anyways. As I arrived, I could hear girls screaming. As I neared the center, I heard a familiar song. "Just Right" Just Right was being performed in the middle of the park. I saw Youngjae singing. I smiled. Jackson saw me, our eyes met. Jackson winked at me and moved his head to the right, I understood him, I gave him a nod. I ran to the right, into the park. I ran for a bit till I arrived at the playground where Mark and I hung out the first day. I looked around, waiting. I heard music all of a sudden, earphones were inserted into my ears. "Just Right" was playing. I turned around, Mark's smile greeted me first.

"Mark!" I shouted with a smile.

I hugged him, he hugged back.

"You're back!" I shouted,
"Glad to be back, it's nice seeing you again." Mark replied.
"Same here, congratulations on your comeback." I said.
"Thanks, how've you been?" He asked.
"Good, quiet.. I missed you Mark." I finally confessed.
"I did too." Mark smiled.
"I realized that I still like you, I always have. I remembered the first day when we first met, when I fell on you and we.." I said.
"Our first kiss? Ya I remembered that too and thought about it during this month and a half." Mark confessed too.
"Really?" I asked shocked.

Mark bent over so his face is in front of mine.

"Of course, how can I not?" He smiled.
"Mark... I'm sorry, I know I said to separate with no regrets, but guess I couldn't do it." I said.

Mark leaned in and kissed me, it felt like our first official kiss all over again.
"Don't be, I understand. Thank you ______." Mark said.

He smiled, the sharp canine teeth that I haven't seen for a month and a half finally appeared in front of me again. He hugged me, and I rested my head on his chest. The two of us sat on a bench, and listened to "Just Right." Talked about what happened in the month and a half of being apart.

"Did those girls bother you after we left?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No, it  seems as if they forgot about us." I said.
"I gave you a lot of trouble during our time together didn't I?" Mark asked.
"No, I blocked out all of those out of my mind then, and I'll continue to do so." I smiled.
"Thank you ______, when we hang, let's put aside our idol and fan us, we're going to hang as equal. Okay? Let's not care about stares and judgements." Mark suggested.
"Promise." I said
"Say, why are you back? Aren't you planning on staying in Korea?" I asked wondering.
"Well since our comeback passed, we're free again. The 7 of us had a vote, and we decided to come back here. The other 6 really enjoy it here. Mark told me.
"How about you?" I asked
"Of course me too." Mark laughed.
 

I took Mark's hands, and leaned on his shoulder. I closed my eyes.

"I love you." I told him.
"I love you too ______." Mark replied.

The necklace reflected the sunlight and shone just like a real star. In my mind, the day when our eyes first met, and the accident that could've been fate that made our lips touch replayed over and over in my head. ❤Mark