Youngjae~ Buisinesses Only The Heart Can Interfere

GOT7 Love Stories/One Shots

"Reminder"
It's in the 'Reader's" point of view
*________* is where you put YOUR name
There are kissing ;)
and the stories are exaggerated
Enjoy! :)

I'm the type that doesn't like to get myself tangled in other people's situation, I just don't feel like it's my place to. My friends on the other hand though, ya they are like time-bombs, they explode when someone sets off their timers, they will get into everyone's business; unfair business, stupid business, relationship business, etc. things that they find will set them off even if it doesn't involve them.. Yes they know that it can get them in trouble at times but hey.. Who can stop those bulldozers. Clearly not me. One day, my two friends, Carine and Shion took me shopping, they dragged me. I wore my favorite hair clip, it was a small silver star laced with small diamonds, I had to re-pin it a few times since it was an old pin and the clip was wearing off. We went to a two floored mall, it was big and filled with stores. My friends bought quite a few stuff, I on the other hand didn't buy as much since shopping's not my thing. There were a lot of teenage girls there, all with their friends and such. After shopping for an hour or so, we gave up on the first floor and headed upstairs.

"Hey, I'm going to rest here for a while, my legs are about to kiss the floor soon." I told them.
"Ok, we'll find you later_______ we'll take a lap on this floor." Shion said.

I nodded. Shion grabbed Carine's wrist and booked into a shoe store, I thought she had rockets on her feet. I sat on a bench behind the railing, the roof had a big window in the center, allowing the sunlight to shine through both floors. I rubbed my ankle, and repinned my hairclip. I got up and walked to the center and leaned onto the railing's safety bars, rested my head on my arms and looked down to the first floor. People were walking back and forth with bags and bags of stuff, I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes. About a minute or so passed, I woke to girls slighty squelling below. I slowly opened my eyes, not grasping reality yet.. Yes I fell asleep in that minute. I looked down to see teenage girls hurdling together on the edge, but not like obivious gossip hurdling but you know hurdling. In the center was a group of seven tall boys, each with a different hair color.

"They look like a rainbow." I smiled.

I rested my head on my arms again and observed from above, the boys seemed to be discussing where to go in the mall. From above, I gave all seven of them a close observation, seeing what these girls see in them that makes them fall head of heels. After seeing their faces slightly I see what made them fall for them, they were all good looking, warm smiles and beautiful voices. Not to mention they were all asians. My eyes landed on one of them with dark dark brown hair, not black, when he smiles he has a slight eye smile. They didn't look above them, they weren't paying attention to the girls around them either. I liked that they are so natural, unlike some other group of teenage boys that shows off in front of girls. I was mesmorized by the dark brown haired guy's smile, that everything else around me seemed to be muted. About 3-5 minutes later, they decided to get going. As they began to walk away, something unclipped. Something reflective dropped from above me and fell about 5-7 meters and landed in front of the guy that caught my eyes. He stopped, knelt down, and looked at it. I saw what it was, and my eyes went wide. My hand touched my long hair, it was gone. He looked up and saw me, our eyes met with each others. The sun shone into his brown eyes as he looked into mine, it was pure and beautiful. I was frozen in place, my hand still on my bangs. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"_______what are you doing holding your hair? Did you lose your hair clip? Geez get a new one it's old." The person said.

I turned and saw Carine and Shion.

"It unclipped and fell, I need to get it back." I said.
"There's no time, my mom is here to pick us up and she needs to leave right away." Carine said.

I looked back down into his eyes again, and Carine pulled me away, I gave a slight sadden expression as he disappeared from my vision.

"Wai.." I heard him began to say below.

We went outside by the second floor's exit doors, I looked back after we exited the glass doors. I saw him arriving on the second floor in the distance, 2 of his friends followed him. He looked around holding a small object in his hand, I closed the car door and it rolled away. My fantasy has started. A week slowly went by, I thought about him every day, and of course my hair clip. I laid on my bed, and just stared at the ceiling.

"Our eyes froze one another in place..." I thought to myself recalling our eye contact.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I went the the mall again one day by myself, I wanted some alone time, too many things happened in the past week you know? I had my hair in a ponytail, which then changes the shape of my face slightly. I had both of my earphones in, the music was decently loud, but it was hard to hear the people around me. I was totally fine with it though. After walking around the mall for a while, I stopped outside of a shop window and looked at a mannequin. The mannequin was wearing a white fluffly cotton sweater; the sleeves had the tight wrists sleeves, the fluffy part of the sweater stops halfway up the arm, and then a laced layer sewn from halfway of the inside of the fluffy cotton connects to the neck and along the back. The fluffy cotton part covered the front and from the shoulder blades down. The edge of the cotton material was laced with diamonds for decoration. It was beautiful, I wanted it... Unfortunately I didn't bring enough money.

"How regretful..." I sighed to myself.

I walked to the clothes store next door and went in. It was a decently big store, there were a lot of people inside, loud music was playing, so it was a double kill for my ears. The store sold outfits that are more less formal than suits or dresses, which I found was nice. At the corner of my eye, I could see a bunch of boys talking to each other on the other side of the room, I didn't pay much attention to them. I sifted through the clothes that hung on the racks, it was for like 10-15 minutes. I began to feel bored, so you know when you are bored at times, you would glide your hand along the clothes. I was on one side of the room, between the other side and my side were about 4-6 clothes racks. The boys began to walk in the opposite direction of me on the other side to go further into the store. As I glided my hand along the clothes, getting ready to leave, I slightly looked up to see who they were.  One of them looked towards my side as well. Our eyes slowly landed on each others, my steps slowed down. It was him. We met once again, Our heads kept rotating to not lose contact, we weren't like neck stretched directly having a staring contest. It seemed like the type of contact,in which you're seeing the person for the first time in a long time after having knowing one another. I broke the gaze, I turned foreward and strided to the door. I turned again to see him, he followed his friends deeper into the store, turned around to give me one more look, he seemed a bit confused. I walked out and disappeared into the crowd. After that meeting, I just walked around the mall for a while, dazed. I sat down on a bench and took a deep breath.

"Guess I'll never get that hairclip back, it was passed down from my grandma to my mom to me.. And I lost it.." I thought to myself with regret.

I closed my eyes and just listened to my song, I was about to doze off when a hand gently tapped my shoulder. My eyes opened and looked at the source, the bright brown reflective iris that looked so familiar locked onto mine. My eyes were locked on his, but my ears were blocked by my music. I quickily took my earphones out, and stood up.

"Hi." I awkwardly said.

Now that I saw his face more clearly, his smile was more vibrant and full of life.

"Hi sorry uhm I was wondering a while ago did you lose something here at the mall? Like a hairclip?" He asked.
"Uh yes I did." I replied back still surprised.
"Is this is it by chance?" He asked taking out a hairclip from his pocket.

It was the star hairclip that I dropped, he kept it.

"Yes it is, thank you so much." I smiled taking the hairclip from his palm.
"No need, I saw you sitting here so I came up and just wanted to make sure since I saw you earlier. Well, see you." He said with a shy smile and began to walk away.

I looked at the hairclip in my hands, then held to my chest.

"Uhm excuse me?" I quickily shouted.

He stopped and turned.

"Yes?" He replied.
"Uh I was wondering, are you free right now?" I asked.
"I have a bit of time by myself right now, I need to meet up with my friends in like half an hour though, why?" He said.

I began to blush, my face began to feel hot.

"I want to repay you for giving me my hairclip back, I was wondering if you want to go get a coffee with me?" I shyly said.

There was a brief silence between us, then it broke.

"I'd like that." He said smiling.

Without knowing, my lips curved up into a crescent shape. We went to Starbucks and I bought both of us a coffee, sat down and talked.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked him.
"Well I wasn't quite sure myself either, the first time we saw each other you had your hair down on the second floor right?" He responded.
"Yea I did." I nodded.
"You had your hair up today so your face shape changed a little, which threw me off a little. Like I wasn't going to go up to a random stranger and be like "Hi did you lose something." But since we made eye contact with each other twice, I was confident enough that it was you." He smiled sipping his coffee.

I was taken aback.

"Do you come here often?" I asked him.
"Well I can't say it's a lot, but it's not little either. We come like 2-3 times every 2 weeks?" He thought about it little. "I see." I replied.

As the half an hour ticked by, we got to know each other. From the corner of my eye, I saw his friends walking outside of the shop talking.

"Oh, aren't those your friends?" I asked.

He looked outside, and looked at his phone.

"Wow, I thought only 15 minutes went by, can't believe half an hour zipped by in a flash." He said waving to his buds.

His friends saw him and waved back.

"Time flies by when we're in an engaging convo doesn't it?" I asked.
"Indeed. Thanks for the coffee today." He said smiling.
"No problem, thank you for returning my hairclip back to me. By the way, what's your name?" I suddenly remembered.
"Wow never realized that we never got each other's names, it's Youngjae. Yours?" He laughed.
"_______. Hope to see you someday soon." I smiled.

He looked at me with a slight smile, took out a pen from his pocket and one of the napkins, and wrote something.

"Here, feel free to dial this when you're bored. Got to go, see you_______." He smiled and walked out.

I looked at the napkin, it had his phone number on it. I was so happy I could barely contain my emotions, I looked out the window to see him. He walked up to his friends, his friends were all smiling and giving him playful punches and shoves. He turned around to give me one more look, and walked away with his friends. When I got home that night, I placed my phone and the napkin side by side on the table. Don't know how long I stood there looking at it, I couldn't move a muscle. About 10 minutes of mindlessly staring into space and I don't know...dead? I woke up and walked over to my phone.

"What was I doing? I could've phoned him 10 minutes ago. Nothing's going to happen if I don't make this call, I didn't give him my number did I?" I asked myself.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number, and rested it next to my ear. My heart began to pound heavily, my face began to flush again.

"Hello?" The voiced flowed into my ear.
"Uhm Hi, is this Youngjae?" I asked nervously.
"Oh no it's not, I'm a best friend of his, he went to the washroom. Who are you?" The voice asked.

My mind went blank, I was red with embarassment.

"Oh sorry, I'm a friend that he met a few days ago." I shamelessly said.
"Ohh you're that girl at the cafe right? Nice to met you. Hold up he's back. Ya your girlfriend's on the phone, ow! what? she sounds blskefjwl." His friend's voice trailed off into the background.

I heard laughing in the background, then someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The voice asked.
"Is this Youngjae?" I asked again.
"Ya, is this _______?" He asked sounding happy.
"Yea it is, it was really nerve wracking just to phone you." I said with a slight laugh.
"Oh really? I mean we talked for like half an hour like good friends today didn't we, sorry about my friends who made it awkward." He apologized.
"Oh no, your friend was really welcoming and nice." I quickily said.
"He should've left my phone alone, next time he might get in big trouble from me haha." Youngjae laughed. "Hopefully it's not too serious." I responded.

With that, Youngjae and I became close friends after that day. We hung out frequently, went to amusement parks, movies, took pictures, everything that good friends would do. My feelings for him began to grow more and more, I wish he can see it in my eyes... But it has always been hard not just for me, but for everyone else as well. Little did I know, the looks that Youngjae gave was filled with affections just like mine, never paid attention. One day, we walked along the moonlight lit road,coming back from a movie.

"How was the movie?" I asked him.
"Hmm it was good, but a bit cringy at times haha. How about you?" He asked.
"I liked it, good plot twists and so on." I responded looking down at my feet.

Brief silence, our footsteps paralleling with each others.

"Uhm Youngjae, I was wondering, have you ever had a crush or been in a relationship? If yes how was it?" I suddenly asked.

Youngjae seemed taken aback.

"That was random, why you ask?" He asked.

I looked ahead and smiled.

"I have this "friend" who wanted to know what it is like to be in a relationship, the amount of dedication a person gives to the relationship." I lied.
"Ah I see, well I had a relationship about a year ago. It wasn't the best, I was dedicated to it, but she wasn't. She always hung out with guys, leaving me by myself. My dedication slowly decreased and before I could break up with her, she dumped me first. Ever since, I decided to not be in a relationship for a while till I'm ready." Youngjae said looking at the moon.

My heart shattered due to hearing his pain, and heartbroken that my hope had been crushed.

"Are you ok now?" I asked.
"Yea I'm ok now, still torn to whether I should start again or not." He said with a slight smile.

Before I could say anything, I saw small group of teenagers in the distance. I listened carefully, they seem to be bullying someone.

"Hold up." I said and walked over to them.
"_______don't make rational decisions." Youngjae said grabbing my wrist.
"I'll be fine." I replied.

I stopped behind the group and cleared my throat.

"Excuse me what are you boys doing?" I asked the 3 boys.
"What do you care?" One of them asked.
"You do not bully another person, didn't your parents teach you?" I asked.
"Who are you to tell us that? You're not our mom." Another one said.

I grabbed the bullied boy's hand and pulled him behind me.

"It's late as well, you should be heading home." I told them.
"Says who?" The third one retorted.
"It should be way pas.." I began.

The next  thing I know, I was shoved really hard to the ground. I cut my hand on a rock and scraped my knee, Youngjae came running.

"You shouldn't get into other people's businesses." One of them said.

Youngjae bend down and looked at me.

"See I told you not to make rational decisions. Hold on." He said.

He stood up and faced the kids.

"Who taught you delinquents to be like this? If you don't want a beating from me than I suggest you all go home." He said.
"You're not scary at all." They said.
"How rude they are." I thought to myself.
"Oh you do not want to try me brats, let's go. I'll teach you three a lesson first and then I'll explain to your parents. Turn around and go home before I call my other six buds." He threatened rolling up his sleeves.

The three backed up and ran the opposite direction. 

"Are you ok?" I asked the kid.

He nodded, he had a few bruises and a cut on his face.

"Come on let's get you home." Youngjae said pulling the kid up by his hands.

I got up and looked at my cut, it was still bleeding but not heavily. I took my scarf off and wrapped it around my hand. Youngjae and I walked the boy home, the mom was shocked. Apparently the boy slipped out of the house and she didn't know. She thanked us, and the two of us left.

"How's your knee?" Youngjae asked.
"It's ok, just skinned a little but no big deal." I said.

He looked at me and took my good hand and sat me down on a bench, he took out a big band-aid.

"Hold on, I'll wash your wound." He said.

He unwrapped the scarf, uncapped the water bottle that he was holding and poured it on my cut. He then placed the band-aid on my palm, I was touched.

"Thanks Youngjae." I said looking at him.

He didn't let go of my hand, and stood up.

"You know_______, after spending so much time with you, I realized that telling myself that I'm not ready to be in a relationship, is only keeping me from seeing what is in front of me." He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You're the one who made me wake up _______, what I'm saying is that, I like you. I don't know how you feel but, I was hoping that I get back the months that I've missed, with you." Youngjae finally confessed.

I was dazed.

"Youngjae..." I managed to say.
"Haha wow it just got awkward, maybe I went too far. Sorry _______." Youngjae caught himself.

He began to let go of my hand, I quickly grabbed onto his and pulled myself up and hugged him.

"No Youngjae, it alright, I've been waiting to hear you say that for a long time. I wanted to tell you my feelings first but didn't know how." I confessed as well.
"Really? So that friend of yours that wanted advice was you?" He asked.

There was a brief silence, and I unlocked my arms around his waist.

"Uh... Yea...sorry." I said.

Youngjae suddenly held my face and kissed me, it felt sincere, full of warmth and comfort.

"No need to say sorry _______, I'll will give all my dedication into us. Just promise me one thing ok?" He said.
"Uhm ok what is it?" I asked curiously.
"Try not to get yourself into businesses that you can't handle, it may get you in trouble one day." He said.
"I won't Youngjae." I smiled.

He hugged me tightly, my dream became reality. As time went on, we went on many dates, we took care of each other and such. We were both dedicated into our relationship, we were each other's happiness. I also spend quite a lot of time with Shion and Carine, and I think some of their "getting into other people's businesses" kind of rubbed off on me. Though I promised Youngjae, it's just happens at times. One time a couple was arguing and I stepped in to break it up..... Ya rational of me I know. But I managed to solve the tension though, so I felt proud. Good thing that Youngjae doesn't know. One day, Youngjae and I were shopping at the mall, we walked by many clothes store.

"Hold on I got a call from my friend, Junior, I'll be right back." He said walking a bit further and picked up the call.

I waited, and looked beside me. The pure white lace and diamonds displayed through the glass once more, it was the sweater that I saw the first day I met Youngjae. I just stared at it but couldn't go in, it was something out of my league haha. In the distance Youngjae turned around and saw me looking at the sweater, and smiled. 3 minutes later, Youngjae ended his phone call and walkes back to me.

"Come on let's go." He said taking my hand.

I gave one last small glance at the sweater and walked away. After walking for a little while, suddenly we heard someone calling Youngjae's name. A girl walked up to us, she had long brown hair. She was pretty but from her appearance I could tell that she's not the nice type.

"Long time no see Youngjae how've you been." She said grabbing onto his arm.
"Jay." Youngjae said.
"You look more handsome now, how about "hanging" out sometimes again?" She asked.
"No thanks I'm good." Youngjae responded removing her hand from his arm.
"Who is she?" I asked him.
"This is Jay...Ex-girlfriend." Youngjae responded without looking at her.
"You are?" She asked.
"She's my girlfriend, _______." Youngjae responded before I could. 
"Wow looks like you got yourself a nice girl." Jay said.

I want to step in and say something, Youngjae sense it and grabbed by wrist. He gave me a look and whispered in my ear.

"Control yourself,_______, you'll get in trouble, go and wait for me, I'll handle this." He said.

I gave him a look and walked away. 15 minutes or so later, he came back. 

"You promised that you wouldn't get into businesses that you can't handle." Youngjae said.
"I know, it just kind of happened, sorry." I said.
"Luckily I stopped you, Jay is quite stubborn. If I didn't stop you a fight would have surely broke out and you could've gotten hurt. Be careful next time ok." Youngjae said taking my hand.

I nodded, and the two of us went into a store together. As time progressed, I began to have doubts. I started to think what happened within the 15 minutes that day when we met Jay. Youngjae on the other hand, was still strong and holding up the relationship. I can tell that he figured that I was filled with thoughts, he asked me a few times but I just brushed it off. One day a month later; I wanted to meet him, he told me that he has to go somewhere for a while. He didn't tell me where, I didn't ask either because I trusted him. So instead, I hung out with Shion.

"Hey let's go to the mall, I need to get my little sister a present for her birthday." She said.
"Sure thing." I smiled.

We arrived at the mall an hour after contacting Youngjae. Shion and I bought a necklace and a set of earrings for her sister.

"She'll love it, thanks so much _______!" Shion said hugging me.
"No problem Shion." I smiled.

We walked out of the store, I saw someone walking on the other side of the mall, he looked really similar to Youngjae. He was carrying a bag that had a women's clothes's store brand on it.

"Is that?" Shion asked.
"I don't know, let's go I need to see." I told her.

After following him at a distance, I stopped when I saw what was in front of me. A girl stopped in front of him, and he hid the bag behind his back. It was Jay. I was shocked, I couldn't hear what they were saying though.

"It is Youngjae.." I said.
"No, Youngjae isn't that kind of person _______, you should trust him more." Shion said.

I walked towards them.

"_______ no, let them talk whatever they're talking about and them confront him after." Shion worriedly said.

I walked up to them and stopped between them.

"Oh look it's your girlfriend Youngjae." Jay said.
"_______ what are you doing here?" Youngjae asked surprised.
"I was with Shion when I saw you two, you should've told me that you were going to the mall." I replied.

Before Youngjae could open his mouth she budged in.

"Was she like stalking you or?" Jay added.
"Jay stop it." He said it.
"What were you guys talking about?" I asked.
"_______, it's nothing, you shou.." Youngjae started.
"We were just talking about going somewhere on the weekend together and patch up some stuff in the past." Jay said with a wink.
"Excuse me?" I asked in an irritated tone.
"Jay... _______ sto." Youngjae said grabbing my hand.
"You do realize that I'm his girlfriend right?" I said.
"Sure I do, What's so wrong about patching up the past a little? From the look of this I don't think it's going to work out, with your personality and attitude right now, he might give up on this relationship one day." Jay retorted.

I was filled with anger.

"You did not, who are you to say somethi.." I started to yell.
"_______ Stop it!" Youngjae said finally having enough.
"Youngjae.." I said shocked.
"You promised me that you wouldn't get into someone elses business, you'll just get into trouble if you did. Look now, an argument has started because you got yourself into a situation thay you could've avoided. I don't want to keep telling you _______." Youngjae told me with a slightly angry tone.
"Fine... Then you don't have to anymore, we're over. You can go and patch up every single moment that you missed with your Ex-Gf." I finally said.
"What?_______?" Youngjae sounded surprised.

I grabbed Shion and walked away. After that day, I cut off all ties with him for 2 weeks. Somedays though, I would think about him and think to myself what could've have happened that day if I didn't budge in. One day I got an email from him.

"_______ let's meet I need to talk to you, meet me at the park please." It said.

I was reluctant at first but gave in, I went to the park. The weather started to get cloudy, it was going to rain. I arrived at the park, Youngjae was sitting on the bench. He was wearing a long drench coat.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Why did you say that? Are you really going to give up like this _______?" He asked.
"I'm not sure, but I think I should. It seem like she understands you more than I do, it seems like she still loves you." I said.
"_______ you have to wake up from your thoughts, you were the one that made me wake up and love again. Believe that. it was a misunderstanding." Youngjae said.
"I use to, now I don't know. I have to go now." I said.
"_______wai.." Youngjae said.

I walked away, leaving him alone in the park. I met up with Shion on the way back.

"Shion where are you going?" I asked.
"I was just going to go to the store to pick up some stuff, are you ok? She asked.
"No actually, I just met Youngjae." I told her.

She grabbed my wrist and we sat down beside a fountain.

"What did he say to you?" She asked.
"He asked if we're really done." I responded.
"You responded with?" She asked again
"I don't know." I said.
"Tell me something, have you ever listened to what he had to tell you? Fully? Every single word? Or were you just blinded by anger and what you thought was betrayal? You love him still don't you? Look in the water and try to see your true feelings." Shion said.

I looked in the water and stared at myself. Memories came back, how he and I first met, times spent together, that's when I woke up.

"You're right Shion, I never fully listened to what he wanted to tell me, and yes I still love him. Thanks Shion." I smiled.
"Hold on, I think you'll need this." Shion said handing me an unbrella that she was carrying.

I ran back to the park, the rain started to pour. I arrived to where the bench stood, he was gone. I ran further into the park. After 3 minutes of finding, I finally saw him. He was walking in the rain, towards the distance.

"Youngjae!" I shouted.

He stopped and turned around. I ran towards them, Youngjae walked towards me. I crashed into him and hugged him.

"_______ what are you?" He asked.
"I was wrong Youngjae, forgive me. I was over thinking and filled with anger. I caused you to worry." I said shedding tears.

Youngjae hugged me back.

"No need to apologize, I should've told you everything thay day, I caused you to have doubts. I cut off all ties with Jay that day, so you don't have to worry about her anymore. She came up to me unexpectedly and before I could walk away, you came." He said.
"Oh..... Guess I overreacted quite a bit that day and misunderstood you greatly. Hmm? What is this?" I asked feeling something in his coat.
"Oh, I wanted to give this to you earlier but you left too early." He said.

I took it out and saw what it was, it was the same bag that he was holding that day. I opened it, it was the sweater that I longed for. The laced looking like snowflakes designs up close, the diamonds reflecting the light that was slowly shining through the clouds.

"That day you bought this for me?" I asked.
"I saw you admiring it a while ago so I bought it to surprise you, but before I could, problems happened." Youngjae said scratching his head.
"Now I feel like poo, what was I doing." I said holding my head.

Youngjae leaned down and kissed me on the lips, the sun cleared up.

"Let's never doubt each other again." Youngjae said.

I nodded and smiled. A few days later, the two of us went to the mall again one day, we stood on the second floor and looked down to the first floor by the balcony. I wore the laced sweater, everyone looked at it and whispered that they want it.

"Remember how we first met here?" I asked.
"Of course, you dropped your hairclip and our eyes met when I looked up. Beautiful moment." Youngjae smiled. "How did you know that I will be there at the mall, and gave to me the second time you saw me?" I looked at him. "Well actually I carries it with me the whole time, I wasn't sure if I forgot to take it out or hoping that I will meet you again. And well look, we did meet again." He smiled.

I looked at him and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thank you for not giving up on us." I said holding his hand.
"Thank you for waking me up and allowing me to love again. Love you _______." Youngjae said.
"Same for me, I love you too." I leaned against his shoulder. 

We both looked down to the first floor, a couple was arguing about going to which store. We laughed.

"I'll try not to budge into other people's business anymore for sure." I said.
"Just make sure you'll be able to sort everything out if you do. Or just stay the way you are. I love you either way." Youngjae laughed.

The star on my hairclip reflected the sunlight, my sweater made me warm and beautiful. Each diamond reflecting the light, almost showing our ups and downs of our memories. ❤️Youngjae.