Yugyeom ~ Distance

GOT7 Love Stories/One Shots

        "Reminder"
It's in the *reader's* point of view.
*______* is where you put YOUR name.
There are kissing ;)
And the stories are exaggerated
Enjoy! :)  

 

I've always been, let's say a quiet person. I don't hang at parties a lot or go to a lot of gatherings, but once in a while I would due to friends' nagging. I'm in my 3rd year of high school, One more year to go till graduation. I have a decent amount of friends, which are all very close to me. The 3rd year was almost over, one day while I was walking around the school's hallway I heard a bunch of girls talking.

"Oh my gosh have you seen the new transferred students? They look so cool and handsome!" One girl screamed. "How many are there?!" Another asked.

"7 I believe, and they're all best friends too." One of the girl's replied.

I just gave a slight chuckle and went to my locker to put away my books. I wasn't the type to gawk over boys, I was more of the study hard type. As I was putting away my physics textbook and pre-calculus book, I heard a few girls whispering.

"They're right there! They're coming towards us."

All the guys were just doing their own thing, the girl's on the other hand were fangirling... except for me. It was the start of lunch, so the hallway was pretty crowded. The wind and footsteps just zipped passed behind me as I heard a few boys talking in a short distance. As I was placing my notebooks away, I slowly glanced towards the crowd of girls standing against the hallway's walls. Like spectators or fans waiting for their idols, it was a bit ridiculous to think. I looked forward and saw 7 guys talking and smiling side by side. I have to say, they were very nice looking. One of them stood out the most to me though, well one reason being his height. He had black hair, medium length, asian, and his smile stood out so much from him. They all smiled at the girls and gave shy waves and nodded. Each of them were holding an academic book. Without realizing it, I slowly turned towards them. My mind in a way slowly started to drift away from me, I almost lost touch on reality.

"Am I falling for them like every other girls?" I asked myself.

The boys were walking towards my direction, but I wasn't paying attention. I slowly thought about the question, I thought it was funny. I looked down at my binder that I was holding and smiled to myself, I looked and they were just passing by me. The tall one was standing on my side of the hallway, he was smiling towards his friends and looked forward. That was when our eyes met. His black-brown eyes gently gazed at mine, his smile never faltered. My heart began to beat faster, I was captivated. They walked passed me, he walked passed me. We grazed passed each other. He was just a few centimeters away from me. My eyes continued to look forward as his cologne breezed passed my nose. I was suddenly snapped back to reality when some girls bumped into me as they followed behind them, I dropped my binder onto the ground and a few of my notes fell out. I gave a sigh and bent down to pick up my things, but my mind wasn't back yet. Suddenly someone bent down beside me, and his cologne was so familiar.

"Here let me help you out." His voice said.

It was soft, rich, and a bit in the alto range. I looked up to slowly see him gazing at me with his eyesmile.

"Thank you..." I slowly said.

"No problem, you're not hurt are you?" He asked.

"No I'm good." I replied.

"That's good to hear, sorry for the chaotic mess, we didn't expect things would be like this." He said with a shy smile.

"It is a tiny bit, but it wouldn't be high school without the chaos right?" I said with a small smile.

We just looked at each other for a few second, it almost clicked between us.

"Yugyeom let's go, the bell rung." One of his friend said.

Reality snapped back to us.

"Sorry to keep you from your friends, thank you again for helping me." I said.

We both stood up and he gave a small nod and walked back to his friend. I took my earth science textbook, closed my locker and walked the opposite direction towards my class.

" Guess it's decided then, looks like I did fall for them like all the other girls." I smiled to myself.

3rd year ended, Summer break started, summer break set and 4th year rolled in. The school year went by so fast, once in a while, I would see him in the hallways. Although we see each other, we never really communicated much, which was a bit sad because I wanted to get to know him more. Then one day, my friends were having a retest so I was sitting alone in the cafeteria hall at lunch. I was thinking about graduation which was about 3 1/2 months away, but then all of sudden I thought about Yugyeom. I thought about after graduation, will I ever see him again, will he ever leave my thoughts. I placed a spoonful of fried rice into my mouth, when someone sat across from me. His familiar cologne hit me once again and I looked up.

"Hey mind if I sit here?" He smiled.

I was going to say something when I choked on the rice. I was coughing and I covered my mouth feeling I'm about to choke to death. Yugyeom came over and patted my back and gave me his bottle of water, I took it and the food slowly went down.

"You good now?" He asked gently patted my back now.

"Ya I'm good now, thank you so much." I said slowly catching my breath again.

"Sorry for the surprise, didn't mean to scare you." He said again scratching his head.

"No no, it's fine I just breathed all of sudden with the food still in my mouth." I replied smiling.

"I see, for a second there you seemed like a girl who just saw her crush." He said all of a sudden while looking me in the eye.

I was speechless, my face began to turn red.

"I... I..." I began to say.

"Just joking, wanted to lighten the situation a little, looks like I made it worse." I laughed a little.

"Ah.. haha guess I was just a little out of it still." I answered.

"By the way it's funny how we see each other a lot but we never really talked. Since my friends are taking a test and their teacher is one of those serious teachers, they're expanding through lunch. So I thought about meeting new people." Yugyeom said.

"I see, same with my friends, retests actually haha. I know, it's a bit sad isn't it?" I asked.

"Indeed, I'm Yugyeom by the way, you?" He said.

"_______" I answered.

"It's nice to finally get to know you, want to be my friend?" He asked laughing.

"Sure thing...... question, we only have 3 months left till graduation, do you think it's a bit.. late to be friends?" I asked.

Yugyeom looked at me with a confused face.

"No...why would you think that? It's never too late for anything. Who knows our friendship can last forever." He assured me.

"You're right... stupid question." I said shaking my head.

"No problem, it doesn't seem like it's a recurring question, first time asking?" He asked.

"I never thought about it, I think it is the first time." I said.

"Well don't worry, since you're my first girl-friend" at this school so far, I'm going to make sure our friendship will last, promise." He said.

He then held out his pinky finger, I looked at him and hooked mine with his.

"BGGFF" he said.

I looked at him confused.

"Haha Best Guy- Girl Friend Forever. Stupid I know." He laughed.

I gave a shy smile.

"No I think it's unique, you don't hear it often." I replied.

After that day, we hung out quite often, I got to know his 6 friends: JB, Junior, Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, and BamBam. They're all quite nice, turns out Yugyeom's the youngest out of all them. We would message each other, eat lunch together, hung out together. The other 6 didn't mind us hanging, they thought it was good for Yugyeom to hang with someone else besides them. Before we knew it, time ticked away, graduation was just around the corner. My feelings for Yugyeom grew each day, scared that one day it will slip out. Graduation finally came around, we went to our rehearsals and It was tiring, tiring but exciting. As night came, our grade sat in our designated seats - dressed in our grad gowns and our grad caps. It was our time. Each of us went up one at a time, I was so eager to get my diploma. I looked to my left and Yugyeom did the same a few seats down. We gave each other a thumbs up. Time slowly went by, but the two of us finally got our spotlight on stage, our parents in the audience clapping and cheering. During the gathering, it was crowded, we couldn't find our parents till people started leaving. As I was searching for my parents, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a place a bit quieter.

"We finally made it______! Congrats!" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Haha I know right? Glad we made it together Yugyeom. Congratulations to you too." I said with a smile.

"Here I got you a gift." He said taking out a necklace.

It was a small blue dolphin jumping over an amber crystal.

"Omg thank you... you didn't have to." I said suddenly feeling guilty.

He placed it around my neck and I didn't notice, still deep in my thoughts.

"You don't like it? He said snapping me back into reality.

"Oh no, it's beautiful it's just that... I didn't get you anything." I said.

He gave a small laugh.

"Don't worry about me, I don't hold grudges." He said lightly tapped my shoulder.

"I want to give you a present, I don't know a ring? A game? Anything?" I asked.

Yugyeom stayed silent for a few second and I can see his cheeks slowly turning pink.

"Anything?" He asked.

I was a bit curious and a bit...worried?

"Uhm sure I'll try my best?" I answered.

He smiled and he leaned in, I was so taken aback I didn't know what happened. His lips touched mine, and my face felt like it was on fire. It wasn't a desperate kiss, or strong kiss, it was just a soft kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"There, I got what I wanted now, I'm satisfied." He said.

I just stared at him, and I let out a combination of a laugh and a sigh.

"You wanted a kiss? I asked.

"Ya from you, and I hope it's your first kiss too?" He asked.

"Yea, you're my first kiss. I replied embarrassed.

"Well I'm glad. Uhm so I'm going back to Korea for a few years, I guess to graduate from University and find a job. I don't know when I'll be back. It was nice being your friend, I really hope we can still keep in touch_______" Yugyeom suddenly said.

My smile faded into a frown.

"Oh... I see, I hope so too, promise to keep in touch everyday? When are you leaving?" I asked.

"In a 3 days, I won't be spending summer here." Yugyeom said.

"I see... well I'll be going on vacation in 2 days so I won't be able to send you off. Sorry." I told him.

"No problem, at least we can still text right. Gosh I'll miss you, thanks for making my last year of High School a blast_______." Yugyeom said pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back, but instead mine was more emotional than his, because I liked him.

"So that kiss, does it mean anything?" I suddenly asked.

"Let's just say that it's a promise that if we find each other in a few years time, I'll come back with an interesting question. Good?" He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"I have to go now, my mom told me that we have to leave quickly to pack and finish some stuff. Congrats again_______" He said.

"Bye, message each other ok?" I said holding out my pinky finger for him.

"Promise." He smiled hooking his finger with mine this time.

He turned around and disappeared into the crowd of students. University started, Yugyeom and I would text each other every 2 days. It seems a bit ridiculous considering that we are close friends, but not all best friends text each other. I suppose it gives that longing feeling, both in a friendship way, and for me in a romantic way. Ahaha, actually, we're both busy with University and consider that we're in different places, time difference is a huge problem. One day in our 3rd year University, we managed to catch on at the right time and messaged each other.

"How was your day?" I sent.

"Tiring, it's night time over here, you?" He replied.

"Tiring too, I have an exam tomorrow so I'm stuck studying." I wrote.

"So you're on your break right now?" He asked.

"You can say so, I'm about to have a mental breakdown, guess talking to someone can make the situation a bit less stressful." I typed.

"I can sooo relate. Well I'm cheering you on! You'll make it_______! I'm about to go to bed. I'll talk to you soon then." He typed.

"Wait, can I ask you something?" I quickly typed.

"Sure." He replied back a bit longer.

"About that kiss on graduation, is there something between us? Or am I just delusional?" I asked.

There was a few seconds of no reply, I sighed and thought it was just a one-sided love.

"You do remember that it was I who kissed you FIRST right, and in case you forgot, I said that if we meet again, I'll be asking something to you. Don't think to much about it, you'll fail tomorrow. Rest early, talk to you in a few days_______. Haha" Yugyeom's message finally came in.

I smiled and let out a sigh of relief. Guess it isn't a one side love. The same routine went on for the next few months, Texting, talking, and staying in touch. My feelings for Yugyeom has made me feel optimistic towards the future. A few more months went by, but one day, he didn't reply back. I was surprised but more concerned.

"Did he fall sick? I hope he's taking care of himself."

I didn't call him thinking that he may be sleeping. So I just left him another message.

"Hey, I hope you're ok Yugyeom, you didn't reply back so I thought you might be taking a nap or just busy. Anyways, message me back when you have time." I tapped the send button and went back to my studies.

I didn't check my phone till the next day, and when I did, it was still left off with my message to him.

"Did he really fall sick?" I asked myself.

I tried phoning him, but after a few rings and said that the number you phoned is busy. I looked at the name on my screen, and confusion came upon my face.

"Guess he really is busy." I finally said.

I then sent him one simple message,

"YUGYEOM?"

And put my phone face down on my table and went to bed. One day turned into the next day, the next day turned into months, and eventually the months turned into years. Before I knew it, I graduated University. I managed to find a decent job and a good start in life, but something stuck with me from my youthful years, Yugyeom. I lost complete contact with him, nothing at all. After years of no answers from him, I gave up trying. My feelings for him over the years began to fade away like paint on a surface, and it takes years for paint to naturally peel off, and to eventually to it's original natural base. Another 12 months went by in a blink of an eye, at this point I just accepted that Yugyeom moved on in life, and so should I. After taking an afternoon coffee on a sunny day, I began to walk home. The streets were crowded in the city that I lived in, people walking in different directions with purposes. For me, I just wanted to let go of my endless thoughts just for today. I put in my headphones, and scrolled through my phone for a song as I was tuning myself out from the world around me. As I walked, with occasionally small grazes from the crowd, someone lightly bumped into me. Since I was looking at my phone, I didn't see their face, but I saw that they were wearing a long black and white drench coat. I just quickly said a sorry. I didn't hear his reply since I accidentally tapped a song, he walked away and I started to turn around. As I did, I inhaled. I could smell the person's cologne... and it smelled all so familiar. The same fragrance that I encountered one day in my school years. I quickly turned back and ran in the direction of the man, my mind was telling me to take the chance and see if it's him. The necklace that Yugyeom once gave me popped out from my shirt's color and the diamond shone in the bright sun as I ran. In just that few seconds, I lost him. I turned in circles trying to find the person with the black and white drench coat. He vanished.

"I hope that was you Yugyeom." I quietly said in the loud crowd.

The next day I decided to take a walk in the local park. In it contains a large lake that the park encases, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to finish the whole park by walking. As I was walking along the bridge on the lake, I stopped and leaned onto the beams. I took out my phone and opened up an app called "WeChat" since I was bored, I used a feature called "Shake." What is does is, when you shake it, it can find people near you who has the same app, and you can message each other, you can decline their message or reply. I shook it, and about 4 accounts came up after about a minute. I skimmed through them and the last one caught my attention. It said "YUGYEOM7" the message said "Hi" I tapped it and said "Hi" since my username is different them my real name but it sounded feminine still, no one knows who I really am.

"Hi by chance did you go to a school called_____?" I asked.

"Yes how did you know?" The person replied.

"Did you by chance go back to Korea after graduation?" I asked again.

".... yes I did, only my parents and a bunch of my guy friends and a girl friend of mine from high school... are you by chance..______?" The person replied a few seconds later.

"It's nice to finally hear from you again Yugyeom." I typed.

"It is you ________, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm on the bridge." I replied.

I looked up from my phone, and across from me on the other side of the large lake, I saw the same black and white coat. The person looked up and looked at my direction. His eye length black hair swaying from the wind. He looked down at his phone and I got a message soon after.

"Wait for me." It said.

I looked up and saw him gazing at me for a second and started running towards his left. My mind began to spin, without thinking, I started running towards right, aiming towards that one point where the two of us would eventually meet. As I was running, my heart began to pound, the feelings began to rush back to me all over again. Stronger than ever. After about 2 minutes of running, I stopped. I looked ahead of me and another pair of feet stopped in its track. There he was, standing in front of me, the same boy who was once the first "G" in our "BGGF" relationship. In these few years, he has grown into a handsome young man, his eyes still big and gleaming. His height grew a bit more which wasn't surprising. But the thing that made my heart beat like it did so many years ago, was his smile. I couldn't talk, because a part of me felt hurt. He jogged up to me and closed the few meters between us. He pulled me into a hug, and held me close. I didn't know what to do, my arms wouldn't move up to reciprocate.

"I missed you so much________, I came back as soon as I got the chance to find you." He said while holding me still.

"All these years, what happened to you? I thought something happened to you." I said with tears starting to form.

Yugyeom pulled away and looked at me. But still held me to him. He gave a small laugh.

"Well you see, my phone got stolen at one point in University. I didn't have any back up and I didn't have you on any social media accounts. I had no way of contacting you. I knew you were texting me but I had nothing to reply back with." He said with an embarrassed look.

I looked at him with a dumbfounded face, but slowly gave a small laugh of relief.

"Guess we were a bit careless on the communication. But I'm just happy that nothing happened to you. Thank you for coming back here." I said.

"I became a member of a boy group at one point in University as well, and my busy schedule prevented me from coming back. Our success is pretty high right now, so the members and I wanted to take a break after our promotions. I came back here as soon as possible." Yugyeom said with a smile.

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"We have a lot of catching up to do don't we?" He said.

"Ya we do." I replied with a small laugh.

His hand suddenly held the necklace and looked at it.

"You still have it." He said.

"Of course I do, it's a gift from a precious friend, I've been wearing it ever since graduation day, it's a memento on that special day." I smiled.

"Do you still remember anything else on that day?" He asked.

"Our first kiss that I gave you." I answered.

Yugyeom smiled and looked down.

"Yes that, and I also said that if we meet again, I would ask you something." He reminded me.

"Yes you did." I smiled.

He pulled me closer to him into another hug.

"And that something is, how about changing that "BGGFF" into "BGF" and "BBF?" He asked.

"Does that stand for Best Girlfriend and Best Boyfriend?" I asked with a small laugh.

I felt his head nodding up and down beside me. This time my arms came up and hugged him closed to me.

"I would love that, I've waited for this day since high school." I confessed.

He looked at me with a smile.

"You liked me since then? Wish you told me sooner." Yugyeom said with a small pout.

"Well, it wasn't easy when a whole bunch of girls were gawking over you and your friends, and confessing is never an easy thing when it comes to the truth or love." I said.

He gave me a warm smile. Yugyeom them placed his hand on each side of my face and tilted my head up a bit more. He leaned down and towards my face. His lips locked with mine once again, this time I could feel the longing, relief, and the love. Our kiss lasted longer than that fools kiss on grad day. He pulled away and hugged me again.

"I know________, it was hard for me as well."

I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I let that single tear of my past pain and worries fall down and let the earth absorb it, while Yugyeom and I stood above it. Yugyeom and I were happy together. His time off from promotions wasn't long, but it was enough for us to catch up on our missed out years. A week later, Yugyeom had to go back to Korea again for who knows how long.

"This time, I'll try my best to keep my phone as close to me as possible. So I won't lose it." Yugyeom said at the airport.

I laughed and hugged him.

"Please do, let me know when you arrive ok? Come back whenever you can." I said.

Yugyeom wrapped his arms around me and rocked us side to side.

"Ya I will_______, I'll come back whenever I have a long break." He replied.

We let each other go. I took a deep sigh and looked up at him.

"But do you think we can keep this up? I mean this long distance thing?" I asked.

Yugyeom smiled, he gently brushed my hair away from my cheeks.

"Well, we survived in our university years did we not? Till I lost my phone. I think if we really want it, it'll work out. All we need is to keep in contact with each other. Maybe soon, this distance problem will change." Yugyeom smiled.

I gave a smile and nodded.

"Flight to Seoul, Korea's gate is now open, plane will lift off  in 45 minutes." The overcome said.

"You better get boarding, or you'll be late." I said handing him his ticket.

Yugyeom leaned in and kissed me. We let the feeling of longing slowly seep in. He them picked up the necklace he gave me from my neck and kissed it.

"See you soon_____" he said and ran towards the gate.

I waved goodbye. That night, I stayed up and waited for his text. As I was about to doze off at around 3-4AM, I got a message.

"I arrived, if you're sleeping, then goodnight. Just letting you know that arrived ok and I still have my phone. Haha." It said.

I laughed and replied.

"I waited for your text, good to hear that you still have your phone. Rest well and give it your best in your performances."

I places my phone down and closes my eyes, and drifted off into my dreams. As the months went by, Yugyeom and I still kept in touch. It felt like we were returning to our university years all over again, this time filling in the missed out years. Soon the months turned into 2 years. By this time, we were already in our mid-20's. Yugyeom would come back during Christmas for about 2 weeks, then went back to spent with family. He came back for Summer break for a few months, and went back for the remaining months to spend time with family. It was a steady relationship, but it did seem tiring at times. Another year went by and it was getting close to Christmas, the snow has started to fall. I walked throughout the city since I was on break. Yugyeom's coming back in a few days, so I was going shopping for gifts and supplies. After walking for a bit, I went into a toy store,. With glass windows. The snow has started to fall more heavily. The cars has started to slide a little bit. I suddenly got a message from Yugyeom.

"Hey I'm coming back in 2 days, I miss you." He wrote.

I smiled and took out my necklace from the inside of my jacket, I took a picture and sent it to him.

"Miss you too, but good thing I have this." I typed.

"Wish you were here beside me." He wrote.

As I was just about to type something I heard a loud crash and I looked up. A large truck carrying a load of coal slid towards the store's window. it was slowing down but I know it was going to break the glass. My eyes went wide but my mind wouldn't wrap around what was happening. The glass smashed and shards went flying. I found my instincts and covered my face from the impact. I felt a few glass pierce through my jacket, and into my arm, and a shard went into my leg. A shard flew towards my trachea, but luckily it didn't go through. But I was knocked back from the force. I was in so much pain and passed out, but before I did, I heard ambulance, police, and firetruck sirens. I woke up what I think is the hospital, I had bandages on my leg, my arm. I had a few small cuts on my face but nothing else. I looked to my side and someone had his head down, he held onto my hand. I sat up a bit and he woke up.

"Yugyeom?" I said realizing it was him.

"_______ thank god you're ok." He said kissing me and pulled me into a hug.

"How are you here? And how did you know what happened?" I asked confused.

He pulled back and looked at me.

"You were out for 2 days. I got a phone call from the hospital, they found your phone in your hand and it was still open. They called me since we were in the middle of a conversation. I rushed to the hospital as soon as I arrived." He explained.

"I was out for 2 days?" I asked.

A soreness hit my trachea all of a sudden and I squinted. I went to touch my trachea, but noticed that my necklace felt different. I looked down at my neck, there was a bruise, and my necklace was broken, diamond missing. The necklace prevented the shard of glass piercing through my trachea, but in the process was damaged.

"The necklace..." I said. Yugyeom took my hand and kissed it.

"It's just a necklace, the only thing that matters is that you're alive______" he said.

I nodded. Luckily I didn't have any serious injuries. Aside from a few pierced flesh, a bruised trachea, a twisted ankle, scratched face - I was ok. I was lucky, very lucky. I had to stay in the hospital for about a week and a half for all of my injuries to properly heal, and to make sure that nothing is out of place in the recovery process. Yugyeom visited me everyday in that week, it wasn't a fun Christmas break but at least we were together. He would bring food, feed me fruits, and play small games with me. It was two days before I was to be discharged, Yugyeom came late that day than usual. He came in and sat down with a smile.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked smiling.

"Well, sorry that I'm late but I was busy." He said.

"With?" I asked.

He then brought out to tickets.

"I bought two tickets for us to Korea, for you it's about 2 months. If you want to stay there with me, we can do something to change your visa so you can be a resident in Seoul." Yugyeom said.

I was so happy and I almost jumped out of my bed.

"I would love that! It would be absolutely amazing." I said almost crying.

"You can look at it as an escape to what happened here and to you in the past few weeks." He added.

I nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said.

Yugyeom walked up to me and gave me a kiss and hugged me.

"Anything for my best friend and love." He said.

After I got discharged, I gave my parents a call and told them that I'm going to Korea. They told me that Yugyeom gave them a heads up and that I was an adult now, and I was more than ready to make my own decisions. A few days later, we were on the plane to Seoul.

"You excited?" Yugyeom asked.

"I am, I can't wait to see Seoul." I said.

Yugyeom gave me a quick kiss on the cheek where a light scar was left from the scratches 

"I'll be there to guide you, and we'll have lots of fun." He said.

"Guess this distance problem is finally getting resolved soon." I said.

Yugyeom gave a small laugh and nodded. The overcome came on and said the gate has opened.

"Let's go!" I said.

Yugyeom held onto my hand and held me in place.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning around.

"Before we go, I have something for you." He said.

Yugyeom took out a small red box.

"Open it." He said.

He handed it to me and I slowly opened it. In it, was a necklace, it was shaped in an infinity symbol laced with small blue and white diamonds with a gold chain.

"It's beautiful, thank you Yugyeom." I said smiling at him.

He took it and placed it on my neck and gave me a hug.

"It's to replace the one that broke, and I guess an anniversary gift?" He said.

I gave a small chuckle.

"I should give you endless gifts soon, since I got another gift from you. What do you want?" I asked.

Yugyeom leaned back and kissed me.

"This is all I need." He said.

My face flushed.

"You know, a few years back, do you remember bumping into someone on the street?" I asked him.

Yugyeom gave a thoughtful look.

"It's faint, but I do, I was wearing a black and white coat that day. I bumped into a girl, but I was busying looking at my phone trying to find a way to contact you. I said a quick sorry and walked away." He said.

I smiled.

"If only we looked at each other, we could've found each other on that day and in that moment." I said.

"Wait, you mean if was you that I bumped into?" He asked.

"Ya, I was a bit careless myself, but your cologne made me turn around." I said.

"Ahh, my cologne." Yugyeom laughed.

"It never left my mind since the first time I saw you." I told him.

Yugyeom gave my nose a light tap and smiled.

"That day was indeed special. Let's go before we're late, we can continue talking on the plane." Yugyeom said.

I nodded, he took my hand and walked towards the gate. I gave the outside view one last look before I entered into the long hallway and into the plane. Yugyeom's hand never let mine go. ❤️ Yugyeom