Pure Paradise

Wooing Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We hopped into the lobby, searching the area for the Nam family's presence.

My mom, being the first person to notice them already sitting there, greeted, "Hi, Annie."

Mrs.Annie sent us a smile and told us to sit down on the couches as my dad was sent away to check us out of the hotel.

"Hey," Skyler nudged me. I rose a questioning eyebrow. She pointed to the two guys. "Look, Kina, they're wearing shirts with the word ‘Cancun' on them."

"Oh, they got souvenirs before us?! Lucky butts." I sulked.

Her hand rose up in an are-you-serious movement. "No, they just went to Walmart, like Mrs.Annie said." I opened my mouth to protest, but got interrupted.

"Okay, the mini-van is here to pick us up and drive us to Palm Royalty!" Our dad announced merrily when he came back to where we were sitting. My sister and I cheered out of joy, bored of waiting. I could make out from the corner of my eyes that that Woohyun guy's face was all latched to his phone. Well, it was expected from that phone-obsessed teen.

After everyone filed into the vehicle, my dad was one of the last. A loud bang was heard from the side of the car as Skyler and I whipped towards the booming noise.

“Daddy!” we called out in unison. Before we could react, Mr.Nam rushed over and pulled our dad up.

Taken aback by the out of the blue impact our dad made, he asked, “Seung Hoon, are you okay?”

Despite the throbbing pain that was rushing through his forehead, he forced a smile and nodded meekly. “I'm fine.”

“Honey, how did you hit your head? The door is pretty low; you should've been more careful!” My mom chastised as she also aided my dad to the back of the car where Skyler and I were sitting.

After a couple of reassurances from our dad, the ride was pretty q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter