Cancelled?

Wooing Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, Mr.Nam spoke up, “You know, you guys should ask for someone to exchange seats with. I’m sure they would agree. Especially for the girls.” With that, they passed by with no further ados.

After a few minutes of asking some people to switch, no one complied, especially due to our disadvantage of having the middle row seats. In the end, no changes were made, as I defeatedly slumped in my spot.

“We apologize for the inconvenience, everybody, but the captain has just notified us that the takeoff to Dallas has been delayed by half an hour.”

I fetched out my iPod and, with some difficulties, unraveled the tangled headphones.

“Oh great, we’re gonna be late for the connecting flight to Cancun,” our dad exclaimed. He turned to his seat neighbor and sparked a conversation with the guy. “Have you ever been to Cancun? It’s such a fun place…”  

Eventually, the lights dimmed, as they announced the safety procedures in case there were any emergencies that might come up. Absentmindedly, I clicked on my ballad playlist, and waited for sleep to take over.

The sunbeams tip toed through some of the plane’s ajared windows, causing my face to scrunch up as I tried to block out the death rays. Because of that simple act, I almost whacked the lady next to me, if not for my fast reflexes.

A voice crackled from above, “This is your pilot speaking. In about thirty more minutes, prepare for landing. Remember to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter