Assaulted

Wooing Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“THAT’S A STUPID SYSTEM!” he exploded. My sister and I tried to restrain him, although we still felt the same amount of anger. “MY SISTER, BROTHER IN-LAW, AND THEIR TWO YOUNG CHILDREN ARE STILL BACK THERE IN YOUR COMPANY’S STUPID AIRPLANE BECAUSE WE WERE DELAYED.”

My sister and I had a moment of confusion. Haha, he’s referring to them as our family members? I guess anything that makes the airline feel sympathy. I shared a knowing glance with Skyler. I feel so close to their family already.

As if on cue, the two teenaged boys and their parents trotted over, not even out of breath, compared to us.

The flight attendant stared at us questioningly. “Young? Those boys don’t look young.”

Our dad, who didn’t notice the Nam family’s appearance yet, flared his nose in accusation. “ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR? ONE BOY IS FIVE AND THE OTHER IS MERELY EIGHT.”

One of the guys - I still didn’t know if it was Woohyun or Myungsoo - spoke up. “Uhh, I guess I’m five.”

Our dad spun around, flabbergasted. The flight attendant smirked. “Sure they are-”

“THANK YOU, MYUNGSOO, FOR AGREEING WITH ME!”

The lady’s jaw almost dropped. “May I see your passports to confirm this?”

Brushing that matter aside, our dad continued. “WE DEMAND A REFUND.”

She sighed in defeat. “Alright, sir. We will make some arrangements.” She typed some information into her kiosk and printed out a few slips of paper. The lady handed our family the flight tickets.

“Wait, what about my sister’s family?” our dad asked.

The attendant typed some more. "I'm sorry, but they're a bit too late. The last four tickets have been distributed to your family.

I could feel the radiating glares from the family behind me. Did we just make enemies out of people we were supposed to spend the entire week with? I scratched my head awkwardly. Oh well, at least my family's getting to Cancun for sure. Who cares about those Myunghyun and Woosoo guys?

After a few moments passed of our dad pleading (more like yelling at) the lady behind the kiosk, she th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter