Chapter 4 -Gone forever-

Love is meant to be broken

Chapter 4 [WARNING CHARACTER DEATH]
"What are we going to do about work?" Junhongs question doesn't surprise me. 
I somehow knew that he would ask this. 
"We can't skipped practice for a long time, without being kickt-out. So I guess that we just have to show up."  
I don't want to think about how the other members will treat us. Are they going to pretend that we doesn't exist or are they going to bully us? I don't think they will move on like nothing happened. Maybe they will do it if we breakup. 
"It's always like this..." Junhongs voice brings me back from my thoughts. 
"Hm? What do you mean?" I asks confused. 
"Well, last time I dated someone. We hade to breakup because it would be difficult if media found out. And he liked someone else." He says shyly. 
"Do I know him?" I asks curiously. 
"Hyung!" He shouts and his face us all red. 
"So I know him?" I asks with a chuckle but with a hint of jealously. 
"It was Hoseok." His face turns even more redder. 
"J-Hope from BTS?!" It feels like my jaw is on the flor. 
Junhong hides his face in his hands. I can't help but feel jealous. Why didn't I know that they dated?
"Who did he dump you for?" I asks him bluntly.
"Yoongi." Zelo says and short. 
I nod, maybe I should say something. But I'm not really sure what I should say in this situation. 

-Zelo POV-
It feels kind of weird to say this to Gukkie. I think that he's a little jealous. Even if he tried to hid it, was it pretty obvious. But it makes me feel loved. That he's actually jealous over one of my previously relationships. 
"You don't have to worry, I'm not leaving you. He left my heart." I say and I kiss him on his cheek. 

The next day is awkward. When we enter the practice room, all eyes are in us. It almost feels like we done something illegal. I'm feeling so freak'n uncomfortable. Himchan and Jongup is ignoring us, just like we're air. Daehyun and Youngjae is smirking at us and makes disgusted faces. 
The practice is finally over and it feels like I'm going to cry. 
Just as I'm going to enter Yongguk's car, Himchan grabs my arm and pulls me away. 
"What are you doing?" Yongguk hiss at him. 
"We can't just leave you two alone. It's so wrong Bang Yongguk. I NEED to make sure that you can't  have a relationship. I NEED to protect the group from the wrong images you give them!" Himchan screams at Yongguk. 
I'm so surprised, Himchans outburst gives me chills. He drags me away from Guk. Hyung is just standing there at his car and he doesn't do anything. I'm trying my best to get away from Himchan but he's just holding me harder.   
 
Yongguk doesn't comes to the next practice. He doesn't comes to any practice this week. Back in the dorm, the other members doesn't treats me like a human. They ignore me, I have my own room and they doesn't gives me any food. I need to buy my own food. It's not like I don't know how to cook food. I just don't care. Our manager told us that Yongguk left B.A.P. The world is falling apart. Was it my fault? Why did I have to break the group apart. When I tried to call him, was I lead to the voicemail. I'm feeling so hopeless.
 
I don't know how long I've been staring at the wall. Now when Yongguk isn't here with me, every breath is hard to take. It hurts so much. Someone knocks at my door. When I doesn't answer, he or she enters anyway. I feel that someone sits down in my bed and I feel a hand at my back. 
"Hey, you need to move on." Hoseoks voice has the sound of pity. 
I don't want him to pity me. He has his own good life in BTS with Yoongi. The other members doesn't care any more that they date. 
"Do you think Yongguk had wanted you to give up on your life. Just because he didn't want to be in B.A.P anymore?" He makes me feel ridiculous. 
"It's not as you think." I manage to croak out. 
"Can you tell me then?" His voice sounds softer. 
Just for a second, I wish that he never fell out our love. At some part in my heart, a hate for Yoongi Is growing. 
"We were dating... A-and the other member didn't like it. So when Himchan yelled at him. He just left." I start sobbing again. 
Hoseok hugs me. 
"Just leave..." I mumble out. It stings in my body as he comforts me. 
I don't know why my heart hurts even more when he leaves the room. Maybe I don't want to be alone. Everything is so confusing. I hate myself for hating Yoongi. I hate myself for making Yongguk and Hoseok leave me. Why am I always pushing everyone away? 

-Yongguk POV-
I don't know what I'm doing here. Why did I go to his apartment? Maybe because I know his feelings for me. I miss Zelo, but he's better without me. 

It's night when I enter my old dorm. I'm sure that everyone is sleeping. I just need to se him. It's so quiet, and if I make some noise. Someone will wake up. When I open the door to Junhongs and Jongups room, I get surprised when I only can se one bed left. Did they seriously move Jongups bed? I snuggle up to his bed and remove the blanket so I can se his face. It feels like I can't breath, he is so, so skinny and pale. My hands are shaking. It's all my fault. I rush outside the apartment, I don't care if I slam the door so it wakes up the other members. I've ruined him, he almost looks dead. It's to late for me to go back. Junhong would hate me. Wait, what if he's dead already. 
I run the fastest I can to the only place in my mind. Woo Jihos apartment. 

Epilog
 My tears falls down my face. Everything is my fault. I put the flowers at the gravestone. Jihoo hugs me and rests his face against my neck. 
"I'm so, so sorry Junnie." I sniff. 
"Stop blame yourself Gukkie. He wouldn't like that." Zico says and kiss me. 
"It's hard to not blame myself." I say and hug him harder against me. 
The first person I've huge so hard was Zelo. I was afraid that he would leave me. But I knew that it wouldn't be so soon. I was so wrong, I've let him slip and now he is gone. Gone forever. 

{THE END}

I'm so, so sorry for the bad ending ;-;
It's just that if I would make it longer, I've found it boring. And then I wouldn't finish it. 
But I'm thinking of making a Bangco sequel (and maybe add some Zikyung) :3