Chapter 1 ~Comming back~

Love is meant to be broken

Chapter 1
-Yongguk POV-
I wake up in a lonely bed. The sunlight is shining into my room. My hand search for Junhong but of course, he isn't there. 
Junhong is having a lot of nightmares and he comes to my room for comfort. But he's always gone when I wake up. I wish that he could stay, so I can wake up with my arms wrapped around he's thin body. He'll never know my feelings for him, the is to big. All I can do is to make sure that no one hurts him. Even try to protect him from myself. 

Himchan is in the kitchen and preparing breakfast for everyone. 
"Good morning Gukkie!" 
"Good morning..."
"You look grumpy, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"
I just roll my eyes and goes to the bathroom. 
"Wait! Junnie is taking a shower!"
My face turns red of the images of walking in when Junhong is in the shower, . 
"O-okey, I'm going to my room then."

-Junhong POV-
The showers hot water is burning my skin. I rest my forehead at the shower wall. Yongguk-hyung is an amazing leader. Maybe that's why I'm using him with my 'nightmares'. I have nightmares, but it's really comfortable in his bed. It makes me feel safer, all the hate against homouals is driving me insane. Yongguk-hyung makes me feel safer. 
I wakes up from my thoughts when the cold water makes contact with my bare skin. , I run out of the warm water again. I hiss "" under my breath. 
"Is everything okey there Zelo?" Daehyun-hyungs voice sounds annoyed.
"Y-yeah, I'm just a little tired hyung."

When I gets out of the bathroom Youngjae-hyungs eyes meets mine. He looks annoyed.
"Did you use all the warm water again Zelo-ah?" Youngjae-hyungs voice sounds kind bit I know that he's angry. 
"Yeah, I'm sorry..." I bow and my eyes is on the floor. 
"For sakes Zelo! It's not only you that lives here! Can't you just- Just for once try to take a short shower?" Youngjaes loud voice makes me flinch. 
"I-I'm really, really sorry! I-it w-won't happen again, I p-promise!"
Daehyun is just about to say something when Yongguk enters the room.
"Leave the kid alone, he has a lot on his mind!" Yongguks deep voice makes them shut up. My heart beats really fast, I'm just a kid in his eyes. Nothing more and I'll never be... Tears is burning in my eyes. All I want is to run away and hide in my bed and never get out. Why do Daehyun-hyung and Youngjae-hyung always try to harass me. They always make sure that no other member is around. I don't know how the other members will react if they founds out. Will they also make fun of me, or are they going to pity me. It's the last thing I want to happen. But they maybe thinks I deserves it. I can't risk it to happen. 
"Are you okey Junhong-ah?" Yongguk-hyungs hand is placed up on my shoulder. 
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I smiles quickly at him and walk away. 
My feet leads me out of the dorm. Away from Yongguk-hyungs caring eyes and voice, Himchan-hyungs motherly hugs, Jongup-hyungs attempt to make a funny joke and far away from Daehyun-hyung and Youngjae-hyungs harassment. Should I go back to the apartment and just put up with their . Just for my three caring hyungs? 'Stay strong Zelo, stay strong' is all that I can say to myself. I just want Yongguk-hyung to love me back. Why can't I just for once get what I want, what I need. What did I do to deserve this. I never meant any harm to anyone. 

It's dark outside when I come back to the dorm. Everyone is eating and laughing in the living room. Jongup-hyung is the first one to notice that I'm back. 
"Where have you been Zelo? You missed practice." Jongup is locking at me confused. 
"Well I-" Daehyun interrupts.
"Just because you have a title as a dancer, it doesn't mean that you're the best!" 
Everyone is quiet. I'm begging them silently to help me, to say it's not my fault. But it is my fault. 
"Okey, I'll practice hard next time." Is all I say.
I'm really trying to look like I don't care. Just try to act like a normal teen for once. But when I see Himchan-hyung and Yongguk-hyungs disappointed eyes, it stings. 
 
-Yongguk POV-
No one dares to speak after Zelo goes to his room. I wanted to stand up for him. But he can't just leave the dorm and expect that we wouldn't be mad when he's gone for hours. Everyone is watching me and I know that they expect me to talk to him. I'm the leader after all. 
When I enter the room, I see Zelo hugging his knees. I walk towards him and sit down in his bed. We just sit there in the silence, I don't know what to say. 
"Zelo-ah, you know that you can't just run of like that. Your hyungs gets worried when you disappears. How do you expect us to react? Your a kid and we need to look after you."
"Am I just a kid? Seriously, I'm 19 years old hyung. Don't treat me as a baby. I've grown up now!"
I just look at him and sighs, this is going to be hard to explain...
"I know, it's just that you're growing up to be a handsome man and I- I don't know if I still can control myself..."
He meet my eyes and he's blushing. , I've just screwed up.

 

A/N: I'm sorry that the story is kind of bad. But I'll do my best to make it better ^^

Fighting~