Chapter 3 ~Hurt~

Love is meant to be broken

Chapter 3
-Yongguk POV-
When Daehyun and Yongjae is about to leave I grab Daehyuns arm. 
"What do you want hyung?" He ask me a little annoyed. 
"Why do you pick on Junhong?" I asks him with a raised eyebrow. 
"Pick? I'm not doing anything. Why do you protect him like he's a baby?" Daehyun snaps. 
"Seriously Daehyun? He's the youngest member and you obviously have a problem with him." I growl back. 
"What that hyung?! We don't have a problem so just snap it!" Youngjae yells at me. 
"You to? He haven't done anything to you guys!" I'm getting so frustrated. 
Jongup is looking at us scared. We don't usually fight and he's frightened. 
"What are you yelling about?" Zelo enters the room, his hair is still wet and water is dropping over his collarbone. Why did he have to chose a shirt with a v-neck?
I feels that my face becomes red when I look at him. 
"What's wrong with your face hyung?" Daehyun says with a frown. 
"Yeah it's all red." Youngjae smirks. 
I don't know what to say. My eyes is desperately looking at Junhong fore some kind of support. But his face is like a mirror of my own. Why are Daehyun and Youngjae like this? They are always friendly, or that what I thought. 
"I-...." It's like I can't speak. 
"OMG, they are in love! It's so ing obvious!" Youngjae says with a disgusted face. 
I feel my stomach sink. Even in my wildest imagination, I couldn't expect this to happen. Zelo looks pale and sick. Just when I'm about to say someting, Himchan enters the room. 
"What have I said about swearing Youngjae?" Himchan looks annoyed. 
"Well, Zelo and Yongguk are dating!" Daehyun shouts angry. 
I don't know how I thought that Himchan would react. But I didn't thought that he would get pale. 
"Is it true?" He says quietly. 
His eyes is looking at me and Zelo. Trying to understand the situation. 
"Y-yeah, it's true. we're dating." My voice sounds just as nervous like I am. 
The room is quiet. No one is talking.

-Zelo POV-
It feels like I'm having a lump in my throat. I let out a shaky breath. Why isn't Himchan saying anything. Jongup looks away when I try to catch his eyes. 
"N-no, you can't date. It's wrong and disgusting. Just stop with what you're doing." Himchan sounds stressed. 
He leaves the room with the others. Leaving me and Yongguk alone. I feel the tears that has been hiding in my eyes spill over. Yongguk hugs me and whispers comforting words in my ear. But we both know that nothing is going to be okey. Are we supposed to break up because they tell us to break up? Do I have to leave someone I love again because that person is the same gender as me? There're so many questions in my head so I can't hear what Yongguk is trying to tell me. I can just feel his hand grab mine and he leads me into my room. He grabs my cloths and packs them into a bag and then he does the same with his cloths. All I can do is to watch as we walks away from the dorm and into a taxi. 

I think I fell asleep because I don't know were I'm right now. Yongguks body is pressed against mine and his arm is around my waist. For the moment, I just want to forget everything. 

-Yongguk POV-
Zelos body is warm but he's shaking. 
"Are you okey baby?" I asks him worried. 
His body gets stiff as if he's trying to hide the fact that he's crying. My arms gets tighter around his waist. I hold him close to my body like I'm afraid that he's going to disappear.
"Yeah, I guess that I'm just a little unused to the situation..." He says after awhile with a bitter laugh. 
I mumble 'I know baby' against his neck as I rub circles on his back. Usually when someone in B.A.P is upset, Himchan comforts them. I'm not really good at comforting people but I can't just be here and doing nothing. The sound of Junhong crying breaks my heart. All I want is him to be happy. But I guess that I screwed this up by not being able to controlling my self in front if Daehyun and Yongjae. I'm supposed to be the one who can control everything. But I can't, this is so wrong. Why did this happen? Couldn't I just being able to shut up. Why did I have to confess my feelings?  It's not like I regret what I have with Zelo. He's just so young and I destroyed everything for him. The strong bound of friendship we had in B.A.P is now gone. 

A knock on the door wakes me up from my thoughts. 
"It's me, are you awake?" Yongnams voice sounds calm. 
"Yeah, we're awake!" I say with a yawn. 
"Okey, you can come and eat breakfast when you feel like it." He says and walk away from the door.
"Is we at your brothers apartment?" Zelo sounds surprised. 
"Mm, I told him our..... Situation." 
I enjoy to be close to Junhong. Sometimes, I wish that there was words that could describe my love to him. But there isn't, it's frustrating to not being able to let him know that he means so freaking much to me. 
"Shall we go and eat?" I asks him. 
"Is your brother okey with our relationship?" Zelo looks stressed. 
"Yeah, he just thinks that I'm a little old." I say and laugh. 
He smiles at me, but I know that it's fake. No one can feel calm when they are in a situation like this. 

It wasn't as awkward that I thought it would be with breakfast. Yongnam try's to act normal. And he acutely success. Zelo doesn't feel as tensed as he felt before. Everything wold be great now, if we didn't have to meet the other members. I expected more from them, of course I know that the society isn't accepting with same gender couples. But when your friends turns their backs at you, then it feels like the world is falling apart. I don't know what I should do if Junhong doesn't pretend to be as strong as he is. He's good at acting, but it's not enough. I feel selfish because I want him to pretend so I can survive, but I don't want him to hurt any more.  

 

I'm sorry that I haven't updating in awhile, I've been in Berlin so I haven't been able to write ;-;