Chapter 2 ~Talking~

Love is meant to be broken

Chapter 2
-Yongguk POV-
He starred at me with big eyes. What did I just say? I'm so stupid, he's probably scared of me now. 
"Do y-you like m-me?" He bit his lips nervously while looking down in his lap. 
"Y-yeah, I g-gue-" Zelo interrupts me by pressing his lips against mine. 
I quickly response and I my hand over his cheek. Junhong leans into the gentle touch. 
"If I knew that you felt the same, I wouldn't waited so long." He mumble and rest his head against my shoulder. 
"I hope you know that we have to keep this as a secret." I say as I play with his soft hair. 
"Mm, I know that. But what do we do about the members? It's hard to hide a relationship when we live together..." Zelo whispers and looks up at me and pout. I chuckle over how cute he looks. 
"We'll figure something out, but I guess we have to tell them sometime." 
He hums in response and I kiss him quickly at the lips. 

We just lay there in Junhongs bed and cuddle. He falls asleep after awhile. I'm feeling so honored for having this angel beside me. Zelo looks so innocent, so pure.  
When I goes out the the living room, there's only Himchan left. 
"Where is the others?" I ask him. 
"Well, the kids went to sleep." He answers casually. 
"But where does Jongup sleep now?" He's sharing room with Zelo. 
"He's sleeping in your bed tonight. We didn't want to interrupt you guys. How did it go?" Himchan asks curious. 
"We didn't really speak about the 'problem'. But I'll bring it up with him tomorrow." I say nervously as a scratch my neck. 
"Yongguk, I asked you to speak with him! Why don't you listen to me!" He yells at me angry. 
"I know- But I'll sleep in Jongups bed so the first thing I'll do tomorrow is to talk with him about this, goodnight Channie." I give him a small smile. 
"G'night Yongguk." He says with a deep breath. 

I wake up with Junhong in my arms. Did he go to me when I was asleep? It really doesn't matters, I just enjoy the feeling.   
"Are you awake Hyung?" Zelo whispers. 
"Yeah, we need to talk about yesterday." I say in a tired voice.  
"W-why, d-do you r-regret I-it?" He asks and sounds scared. 
"What!? No, no, no, not about that! I just wants wants to ask you why you disappeared. And I want to tell you that it's not okey. We need to talk about you just left." I say quickly before he freaks out. 
Junhong bites his lip and looks away. 
"Well there's not much to talk about..." Is the only thing he says. 
He stands up and walk towards the door. I get a grip around his arm and pulls him back to me. 
"I'm worried about you. Can't you tell me what's bothering you? I thought that you trusted me!" I gets a little surprised over how loud my voice gets. 
He's begging me with his eyes to just let this time pass. But I just shakes my head. Zelo needs to tell me about what's happening. I need to understand why he just leaves and miss practice. 
"I just needed some time for myself. And then I lost the track of time. I didn't mean to miss practice, I can practice today instead when you guys have a day of." I can se that he's not telling everything. But maybe this is enough, if it happens another time I'll have to push him more.    
"Okey, but I'll come and get you after practice." I say as I follow him out if the room. 

-Zelo POV-
Yongguk-hyung comes earlier than I thought that he would do. He's smiling at me and I just want to melt. 
"Are you ready to go?" His deep voice sends shivers down my back. 
"Soon, I'll just pack my things" I say and I give him a small smile. 
I start to pack some of my cloths in my bag when I feel a pair if strong arms sneak around my waist. Yongguk lets out a chuckle and kiss my neck. 
"You know that you're so, so beautiful, right? He say and hugs me tighter. 
"You know that I'll be ready faster if you just let me finish." I say and he laughs. 
Yongguk mummers 'maybe' against my neck. He's really clingy but it makes me feel loved. Like someone cares about me. It makes me feel safe.  

 When we enter his car he drives in another way. 
"Aren't we going to the dorm?" I ask and raise my eyebrows. 
"Later, I want to spend some time with you. And it's hard to do that if we don't want to tell the other members." He says and squeeze my hand in his bigger one. 
I smile at him and then I look out the window. Seoul is passing by and we're getting closer to the ocean. But his taking another way, than the one that leads to the beach. I'm feeling confused and I think that Yongguk-hyung noticed because he started to chuckle. 
"Don't worry, I won't kidnap you." He's joking. 
"I'm not worried. I just wonder where we're going, if we don't go to the beach." I say with a pout on my lips. 
"You'll see when we get there baby." Yongguk says with a huge gummy smile.  
I start to blush when he say baby. It feels like my face is on fire, literally. 

-Yongguk POV-
Junhong is so cute when he's embarrassed. Maybe I'll more often just to se him blush.... Wow I sounds like a creep. But he's just to cute for his own good. 
"We're here!" I say happily. 
I stop the car and we walks out. His eyes are round and big as he's looking at the view. 
We're on a cliff with a perfect view over the ocean. You can se the city far away and the sun is reflecting the water beautiful. 
Zelo looks like someone just took his breath away. 
"I-it's really beautiful..." Is everything that he says under his breath. 
"Not as beautiful as you Junnie." I say and his smile could lit up a city, no the world. 
It's so big and he looks truly happy. 
"I love you really much Gukkie..." 
I kiss him on his noes and than his lips. And I can't stop thinking about how beautiful he is. 

We sit down and cuddle in each other's arms. It's starting to get dark and I think that we should get going soon. 
"Come on, let's go back." I say as a offer him my hand and I pull him up on his fetes. 
Junhong looks disappointed, I guess that he wanted to stay a little longer. As I drive back to the dorm, it feels like that true smile that he showed me earlier is gone. What could be wrong, what is there that I don't know that I should know. 
"Is everything okey Junnie?" I say concerned. 
"Yeah, I just don't want to pretend that there's nothing between us. But it's for the best we do it." He say with a sad smile. 
It breaks my heart to look at his sad smile. I knew that it would be hard for us. But he's right. We have to keep this as a secret for a while. I don't think that the other members are ready yet for the information. 

"Why are you coming back together? Weren't you visiting Yoongnam, hyung?" The first question is from Youngjae as we entered. 
"Before I left I called Junhong and asked if he was still in the studio. And when he told me that he was, I decided to pick him up." I say casually with a small smile.  
"Okey, shall we eat dinner?" Himchan asks and before anyone gets the chance to answer him, he's already inside the kitchen. 
I'm feeling bad for lying to them, especially Himchan. He always trust me. But it's a lie to make sure that noting bad is going to happen. One lie can't hurt. 
"Hey, Zelo! Go and take a shower, you stink!" Daehyun says and laugh. 
Junhong flinch but he quickly smiles like its nothing. 
"Haha, okey... I'll be done before dinner." He says and I gets the feeling that someting isn't right. 
Daehyun comes up with some stupid or mean jokes sometimes. But for some reason, that didn't felt like a joke. 
Is there something that I should know that I don't know? 

 

Thank you for subscribing! It means a lot to me~! ^^

Fighting~