☃ impromptu but perfect

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter six 
impromptu but perfect
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh hey!" Bi An smiled as he came out.

"Sorry, took quite long didn't I?" He stared at the clock. 20 minutes.
 
"Nope. Don't worry about it. But you will need to if the last location isn't as fun as you promise it to be." She joked and he smirked lightly. "Oh, it will be." Jeonghan got back his jacket and cap and thankfully accepted a hairtie from her.
 
Even if it was pink and had a ribbon design on it.
 
"Awww, cute!"
 
"If it looks better on me than you, can I keep it?" He joked but she laughed and said okay.
 
Soon, they reached their destination. "Jeonghan-sunbae, those stingrays are cute!" Bi An laughed as one with a 'happy face' swam towards them.
 
"Everything to you is cute." He rolled his eyes good-naturedly.
 
"No!" Bi An refuted and tried to think of things that made her uncomfortable. "Um, insects, peanut butter, horror movies-" She looked up to find no one in front of her, "Jeonghan?"
 
"BOO!" He shouted into her ear and her scream would have filled the stage if not for him covering tightly.
 
She blew her fringe up once he let go, "-and jumpscares, you know what, I'm adding you to the list as well." Jeonghan gave her his best puppy face. Caving in due to a immense lack of willpower, Bi An shook her head and laughed as she took a bowl of something from Jeonghan. "Let's go to that corner!" He dragged her excitedly to the railings.
 
"Feed the stingrays." He nudged her as he fed a piece of food to a passing stingray.
 
All of a sudden, Bi An paled. "It-it's okay. I'm fine watching you." She laughed nervously. Sure, they were cute but don't they have teeth or something? Wouldn't they bite her? Having a traumatic experience with dogs when she was younger, Bi An wasn't really sure if she wanted to land herself in such a risky situation.
 
"Where's the fun in that?" She shrugged her shoulders and gave him a clueless smile.
 
"Scaredy cat." He teased and pulled her nearer to the pool. She hesitated as she took one chunk of food from the bowl and hovered her hand over the water.
 
"Come on, it might tickle, but they won't bite." He laughed as she nodded a little too quickly. Jeonghan took her hand and made her hand go into the pool in one swift moment. As a natural reflex, she was about to pull it out but his strength overpowered her and she was left hanging there as stingrays started to surround her. Bi An paled tremendously. Something brushed over her fingers and she jumped, letting go of the food piece immediately and redrawing her hand.
 
"Jeonghan!" She said frantically under her breath, dropping the honorifics yet again.
 
"Fun?" He asked, amused.
 
"No!"
 
"Why not?"
 
"The thing. It's. The teeth. Uh." Bi An's words came out as a whole string of unknown words and she sighed loudly when she failed to make a complete and proper sentence. Jeonghan snorted as he observed how cute her actions were.
 
"One more time?" He gave her a child-like pout, "Please?" With that magical word, Bi An groaned and gave in.
 
This time, Jeonghan made her hold her palm facing upwards so she wouldn't drop anything in the process and supported her by placing his hand under hers. A stingray nibbled at the food and Bi An giggled as she felt its teeth slightly grazing over her palm tickishly. She hesistated but in the end patted the semi-fish, cooing at how cute it was like how an owner treated an obedient dog.
 
Jeonghan smiled. He felt glad and much more free all of a sudden. Also, he never ever brought his girls to aquarium dates, seeing how the first one was pretty much traumatic. But, he was relieved to have brought Bi An here. Was it because she was kind? Innocent maybe? Or was it because she was her sister? Oh well, he guesses, reasons are not important. Feeling like he had taken his mask off was more than enough.
 
"Jeonghan?" He broke out of his thoughts and sent her a smile, "Yeah?"
 
"You can let go now." For the first time in their supposed 'date', Bi An blushed. Finally. It seemed like she wasn't seeing him as a guy at all. Luckily, that wasn't the case. The actual case (sad to say) was that she was just pretty dense when it came to love and the like.
 
"Mianhe," Jeonghan laughed and let go. She sheepishly hid her hands at the back.
 
"Shall we go then? It's getting kind of late." Bi An nodded, "Sure."
 
They reached the entrance.
 
"Oh yeah, let's take a photo in remembrance." He asked a passing girl to take a photo.
 
"1,2,3! Cheese!"
 
 
He retrieved his phone and thanked the girl.
 
"Ah, give me your phone number, I need to send it to you."
 
Bi An did and smiled sincerely,"Thanks for today. It... was fun." Giggling at her idiotic usage of words, she waved at Jeonghan before huddling in her jacket and heading home, rejecting his offer to walk her to her house.
 
Someone called Jeonghan after a while.
 
"SLEEPOVER!"
 
"...Again?" Jeonghan groaned.
 
"Yeah, you better come over if not I'm going to make Seungkwan cry you to sleep."
 
"Oh yeah? I'm going to make Soonyoung read you stories every night till you can't take anymore and kill yourself."
 
"...Jeonghan-hyung is mean."
 
"Not my problem Chan."
 
"So are you coming or not?" Seungcheol shouted.
 
"Do I have a choice?" Jeonghan snorted and hung up. Time for those untimely meetings.
 
.
 
.
 
"So, how's the date?" Everyone was hurdled around a Jeonghan who had just bathed.
 
"Normal?"
 
"HOW CAN IT BE NORMAL?! DID SHE HARM YOU?" Everyone gasped.
 
"Anyone called for the doctor?!" Seokmin hollered from the kitchen. The whole group rolled their eyes and shouted no.
 
"I told you, but you didn't believe me." Jisoo said as he strummed the unused guitar in Seungcheol's room. 
 
"B-But, she can't be normal. I mean, look at her sister," Seungcheol probed.
 
"Well, she's not normal." 
 
"SEE I KNEW IT-"
 
"I KNEW IT FIRST!" Seungkwan squabbled with Seungcheol.
 
"She's kind. Pretty. Funny. What else?" Jeonghan snickered as the leader of the mission and Jihoon stared at him in disgust. "I was kidding. Okay, maybe I wasn't. Who knows?" He laughed out loud at their confused looks. "Go find out for yourselves. Whose the next on the mission, Soonyoung?"
 
He pushed up his imaginary spectacles and cleared his throat.
 
"Junhui." Everyone stared expectantly at him.
 
"AND?" They chorused.
 
"?"
 
"Are you serious?"
 
"You can't just put Junhui alone!"
 
"He's going to poison her or something!"
 
"Just get Minghao in the plan!"
 
"NO! We have to follow the plans-" Someone plummeted down from his seat as another one furiously scribbled a 'Xu Minghao' into the book. "Yeah, we are." Chan heaved a sigh in relief. Soonyoung deadpanned, "You are all going to regret this-"
 
"No. Tell us what's the plan now."
 
"WELL, if you insist. By the way, Jun was suppose to do this alone." He leered at them and opened his book again.
 
Page
 
>he's a weird one so I'm going to write the weirdest in here
>maybe I can let him invite her to a walk in the school's back garden?
>...i can't think of anything
>MUST JUNHUI BE SO WEIRD?
>I can totally envision him kidnapping the girl and murdering her
>
 
Soonyoung laughed nervously and closed the book. "FREESTYLE YO!" He smiled at them.
 
"Kwon Soonyoung. You , give us that book!"
 
"NO!" Soonyoung luckily won the battle of strength against Seungcheol.
 
"You can't be like 'freestyle!' Junhui's going to kill her. Look at him!" 
 
 
They turned to stare at a curious Junhui who wanted to know what was in those books. He threw them a big smile and Seventeen gulped.
 
"Yup, he's gonna kill her."
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » i need a black hair jeonghan. rawr. pledis. i hate you all. SEVENTEEN. Can you stop. LOL. Jk. Don't stop. #mansae! #ilyou #so #much #seventeen #ahmylove #jisoo #mingyu #jeonghan #ihateyou