☃ aquarium date

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter five 
aquarium date
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where are we going?" Bi An gasped as he finally slowed down his pace.
 
Jeonghan averted his gaze upwards and thought about it for 3 seconds before saying that they were going to the aquarium. Jisoo had left them to themselves but were following them from behind. Espionage, Seungcheol suggests he does. Code name:Gentleman also has a walkie talkie to tell the other members what's going on.
 
Soon, they arrived at some random aquarium nearby.
 
They quickly bought the tickets and went in.
 
"Uh, Jeonghan-sunbae? Why are we here-"
 
"Can't you accompany me on a date?"
 
"Shouldn't you be doing that with your girlfriend? Jisa is going to be angry with you again if you do this." Bi An held a worried expression. She overheard that Jisa cried when she saw Jeonghan talking with another girl. The poor girl must have felt so insecure.
 
"Jisa is Mingyu's girlfriend." He lied fluently.
 
"Really? I did think you look great as a pair though." Bi An giggled and Jeonghan rolled his eyes innerly. Nah, the that puts on too much make-up will never be as much as an ulzzang as I am. Somewhere in a corner, a voice droned into the communication tool. "Mingyu, you are now dating Jisa."
 
"What? NO. That girl is an emotional bundle!" No one bothered to reply him and Mingyu just huffed in Seungcheol's room.
 
"I think you look great as well." Jeonghan skilfully threw in a comment and pretended to smile absentmindedly. Bi An just had to chuckle because he was the angel Jeonghan and he probably didn't realise what he said affected the girls to be more bashful and he was only speaking his mind. She thought how Jeonghan reminde her of an innocent puppy.
 
Sigh, all the people around him sure was delusional. And no one questioned otherwise.
 
Jeonghan pulled Bi An towards the weird fishes in one of the tanks.
 
"Does this fish looks like Doyoon?" Jeonghan joked playfully. Bi An had to keep herself from laughing out loud and suppressed it with a snort. Strangely, it really does look like him. Perhaps it was how they both had their own charming aegyo. "Yeah, it kind of does. You aren't going to tell on me are you?" Bi An rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "Let me think about it." He laughed.
 
"Hey, and I thought you were Angel Jeonghan."
 
"Haha, now you know."
 
"Meanie."
 
"I wasn't the one who said yes." They bickered cutely and in the end, laughed at one another.
 
"Wait! Let's quickly go to the dolphin section!" Jeonghan rolled his eyes and dropped whatever he was doing and let Bi An pull him there. Bi An gasped in delight as a dolphin jumped up and dived back in perfectly to the pool. A lot of kids were here as well and they were all screaming in happiness.
 
"Wow, dolphins are so cute!"
 
"Yeah they are! But you are cute too." He smiled at her as she looked at him with a pair of amused eyes. Innocent Jeonghan strikes again. "Thank you-"  A splash sounded as both swerved their heads in the direction. A curious young boy had fallen into the pool! Jeonghan cursed innerly. It was just like that day.

Flashback
 
"Jeonghan! Don't tell me you are going to save that boy." Bi Eun groaned cutely,"It's a good thing but then, our date will be ruined!" She pouted and tugged at his sleeves. He shot her a lovely smile before hopping off the benches. Ah, Yoon Jeonghan really was the prince charming on the white horse.
 
He quickly jumped into the pool and caught the boy who was flailing his arms wildly, engulfed in fear. Jeonghan immediately carried the boy to his parents and got out of the pool. He went down to knee level and looked at the boy's eyes. "Yah, next time don't stand too near the line!" He flicked the boy's forehead as a punishment and grinned at him. 
 
The boy thought how sparkly this guy in front him was and vowed to be like this as well.
 
"Sorry! Hope I didn't took too long?" He laughed as he took a seat beside Bi Eun. Bi Eun looked at him in disgust. "Dude, you reek of fish!" She swatted her hands in front of her nose.
 
He smiled sinisterly and reached out to touch her. 
 
"Hey-ack! Don't touch me!" She sighed in frustration. "Seriously Jeonghan, the lifeguard would have come sooner or later."
 
"But the boy was scared, and if you can do it, why wait for others?" He shrugged his shoulders and dried his hair with the towel the mom of the boy provided him.
 
"I don't care. You have ruined our date, hope you are happy." She quickly stood up and left him, rolling her eyes, thinking how stupid he was to ruin their 7th day together. Just a week and he already did something to make her despise him.

The next day, Bi Eun broke up with him for being too much of a 'goodie-two shoes' and an unattentive boyfriend.
 
End of flashback
 
Also, the day where he realised how much of a she was.
 
"Oh my god!" A woman screamed, "Save my child! Someone!"
 
Conscience was tugging at Jeonghan's heartstrings.
 
He took off the jacket he was wearing and handed a worried Bi An his cap as well. Jeonghan quickly jumped into the pool and grabbed the boy, who made his job ten times more worst when he punched Jeonghan in the face. "Kid, stop struggling!" He bumped the kid's head and made him realise he was on top of Jeonghan's shoulders. Jeonghan rolled his eyes as he stop feeling the infliction of damage.
 
It all felt like deja va as he handed him to the mom and the boy stared at him like he was his hero. Apparently, he was a role model for another boy. The mother thanked him profusely and handed him a towel as well.
 
As I said, dejavu.
 
He looked at Bi An and slowly walked towards her. She had joined the spectator's ring around the incident moments before. He shot a tired grin at her. Oh, it was so hard to be nice.
 
"Sorry, I just had to go and ruin other first date-"
 
"JEONGHAN! ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET THE LIFEGUARD SAVE HIM-" Jeonghan sighed. The two sisters' reactions were similar. Well, siblings.
 
"ARE YOU OKAY? Are you good at swimming? Does your ankle hurt? Oh my god!" She placed his apparel down on one of the seats and held his arms at the side. Looking into his eyes worriedly, she asked him if he was feeling fine again.
 
Jeonghan felt a little hazy at the sudden touch. Maybe he hit his head and became delusional?
 
"Don't just stand there! Dry yourself. Seriously, it's not good to miss school." She helped him to dry his hair and laughed at his dazed expression. "Jeonghan-sunbae, did you really hit yourself?"
 
"I just erm, fell into the pool. And I stink. You are touching me, you don't mind?" He asked, ignoring her question. She stared at him dumbfoundedly. "What? Why should I? A bath would do you well though." She joked and hit his arm lightly as if reinforcing the point that she didn't mind touching him.
 
As if everything was very clear at the moment, he smiled lightly to himself. Ah, the siblings sure were different enough.
 
"If you don't mind, I'm going go clean myself up in the boy's toilet and bring you to one last location." He said. She shrugged and nodded. "Take your time."
 
Jeonghan remembered the time where he was late for 1 minute and Bi Eun threw a tantrum and went straight home. He laughed as he stared into the mirror. I really didn't date a mentally sane girl.
 
Meanwhile, Jisoo had been stalking them from the other corner of the pool and cursed into the walkie-talkie when Jeonghan jumped into the pool.
 
"Seriously? He did that again?" All of them had shared their bitter experiences with Bi Eun during their 'weekly planning time' together.
 
"Jisoo! Look at her behaviour!" Someone shouted into the phone.
 
"Well, she's touching a wet, disgusting, smelly, dirty Jeonghan. And helping to dry his hair." 
 
"WHAT?"
 
"I told you she was different from her sister." A guy said nonchalantly as he bit on the potato chips.
 
"Doyoon, shhh. I'm trying to talk to Jisoo here." Seungcheol scolded.
 
"And then?"
 
"Then?"
 
"Then what happened?"
 
"Nothing?" Jisoo rolled his eyes and switched off the dumb thing. The plan was over. Seeing the new look in Jeonghan's expression, it was very likely that he had changed his mind.
 
 
 
Jisoo chuckled and went home alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » :( LOL. TALK TO ME RAWR. dinosaur will come and devour u. muhaahaha.