☃ chan in trouble

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter fifteen
chan in trouble
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dongsaeng-ah," Bi An turned to her sister, who was invading her bed. "What do you want, unni? You are going to ask for a favour again right? No thanks."
 
"Come on, I apologised for the sudden meeting right? I swear this time, its not going to hurt you at all. Look, I'll give you three tubs of haagen dazs, call?"
 
"Make it four and we have a deal."
 
"Bloody hell, the sale is for three tubs, buying another would be expensive-" Bi Eun noticed her sister's mischievous face and impish stare. She planned it out, didn't she?
 
"Yeah, unni? You were saying?"
 
"Nothing, I'll get you four tubs of strawberry ice cream. Wanna head to the mart now?"
 
"Isn't a problem for my wallet, unni." Bi An singsanged and followed Bi Eun out of their shared room. 
.

.
 
It was a perfect sunny sunday afternoon, and the boys were all currently staying over at Soonyoung's house, trying to make a plan as usual. Three months had passed since they met their target for vengeance, and Seungcheol has to admit, it's not going as well as he thinks it should.
 
"Is it just me, or is this room divided into two?" Seungcheol said dryly. On the other side of the 'line' that separated them were Doyoon, Jeonghan, Mingming, Minghao and Seungkwan. Doyoon just shrugged at him and shot him a roguish grin, "Hey now, it doesn't matter, does it? Come on, Soonyoung, anything fun to do?"
 
Said boy burst out into strange laughter and took out his magical shiny pink book (imagine the seventeen pretty u album). Flipping it open, he turned to the bookmarked page and read it off.
 
Hello owner of the book,
 
There are two choices you can choose to take.
 
Soonyoung frowned and read the bottom two statements in his head, thinking to himself how much he hates making choices because it changes the future. A tad too much for his amateur fortune-telling skills.
 
>Tell Seungcheol that his plan has a 50% chance of failure.
>Don't tell Seungcheol anything. Keep going with the next plan but try to increase the group's loyalty.
 
"I think," Soonyoung says grandly, "that we should start with our Chan's attractive, y, seductive plan. In short, Chan's , should start from tomorrow as the proud and sole soldier that hasn't been used and tossed aside by Lee Bi Eun." Jeonghan couldn't help but chortle at the plan's name.
 
"Jeonghan, don't laugh. I came up with it very seriously, okay?" Soonyoung sniffed as Jeonghan sent him an innocent grin.
 
"Hyung! How serious can it be if it involves my ? Change the name if not I'm not doing it!" Chan clicked his tongue and folded his arms in an attempt to be threatening.
 
"It's just a damn acronym, don't be so uptight about it," Seungkwan sighed in exasperation and sat like a king on the bed that he shared with Minghao, and the latter shoved him for invading his personal space.
 
"Anyways, what do you suggest Chan should do?"
 
"Chan said he would handle it so I didn't make any plans," Soonyoung's eyes smiled.
 
"Really, Chan? What are you going to do?" Hansol looked almost surprised.
 
"Wait and see, pal, because my existence is just too attractive," Chan fluttered his eyes and suggestively raised his eyebrows, "She will be infatuated with me in no time."
 
"Jesus christ, don't do that to me."
 
"YAH, the only reason I'm here is to help you and you can't even show a little appreciation?"
 
"None at all for your disgusting fluttery eyes."
 
"Tch."
 
.

.
 
"I want summer berries and cream, red velvet cake, chocolate chip cookie dough, and vanilla ice cream," Bi An singsanged in a try-hard annoying voice, and Bi Eun could only sigh in disdain. "Yeah, yeah, get it over with, will you?"
 
Bi An pretended to be the elder one as she petted her sister's head and fantasised about all the ice-cream that she was going to down later.
 
Yum.
 
Meanwhile, two phones were out, furiously typing out whatever she had just said.
 
"Wait, summer b-and-c, r-v cake, vanilla, and what was the third one again?" Jeonghan looked up only to peer at Mingming's neat list. "Choco chip cookie dough," The later responded with a smile.
 
"You two are disgusting," Seungcheol scrunched up his facial features and stuck his tongue out as though he had eaten something sour. "Especially Jeonghan, double ew-" Seungkwan got a well-deserved hit on his head. Jeonghan sent Jisoo an unamused look as he added, 'Yeah, can't believe that narcissist cares about someone other than himself'.
 
"Guys! They are already at the counter." Chan whispered, although they had already been making a lot of noise beforehand. They nonchalantly followed after the two girls with a suitable distance that was within hearing range.
 
Bi An had already opened her first tub; summer berries and cream, and was eating it blissfully like a small child would. "Okay, since I already bought them for you, you will do the favour for me right?"
 
"Yeah, but it also depends on whether I can do it or not."
 
"Don't worry, it's simple!" Bi Eun smiled as her wish was one step closer to being fulfilled.
 
"So, what is it?" Bi An turned to look at her, spoon hanging from . "I kind of need you to ...set-me-up-on-a-date," Bi Eun pursed her lips playfully as Bi An begun choking. With a frown stuck on her face, she asked her sister to repeat her statement again in between hacks.
 
"So, I kind of got interested in this guy at your school."
 
Bi An's slowly stopped coughing and heaved a sigh of relief, "Well, who is it? I may not know him."
 
"Lee Chan of Class 1-4."
 
"Oh."
 
Chan clicked his tongue as he cocked his head to the side. He wasn't sure if he was feeling, one; happy because it means he didn't have to think of a plan to get her attention or two; distraughted because it was scary. He felt like he was a prey waiting to be caught.
 
He thinks, definitely the second option.
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
author's note » yey im back after a long time. yoon jeonghan is my boyfriend!!11!! smh, what the hell is 17 doing? my heart my feels my mind baam and have i like tell u how handsome this guy is, like chan. I SWEAR to god. kamisama. sobs