☃ don't touch me please

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter fourteen
don't touch me please (with a cherry on top)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So," Mingming gulped as he neared the whispering girl, "It looks like Mingyu is signalling for help but what I don't get is, how?" 
 
True. That is so true. Only words of agreement filled Mingming's head as he stared at the Mingyu, the playboy getting manhandled.
 
"R-Rejung-ah, it's not a good idea for a date now. I'll call you okay? Let's be good students and make studying our priority okay?" Mingyu stuttered as he tried to replace his unnatural grin with a perfect 'I'm Mingyu' smile.
 
"Eh? But I just saw you. Did you change your phone number though? I do call everyday but you don't pick up." She pouted and inched nearer to him in a disgusting manner.
 
"Oh, Seokmin dropped my phone in the swimming pool that time I went with him." Rejung gasped over-enthusiastically at the mention of Seokmin's name.
 
"Seokmin-oppa? Oh wait, you guys are the same age right? Doesn't it mean he's here too?" An idea never hit Mingyu like it did ever before.
 
"YES. Definitely. Should I bring you to him?"
 
"Aww, I would love to see him!"
 
"Wait here, alright? I'm going to call him to see if he is free." Rejung nodded her head like an excited puppy as he finally escaped.
 
Bi An made eye contact with Mingyu as he clung onto Mingming like a koala bear. "I was so scared, so scared. YAH! Why did no one come to save me? Do I not treat you guys good enough?" He fake cried but like the good servant of woman he was, called Seokmin.
 
"You don't think twice before betraying Seokmin-ssi, do you?" An amused smile played on Bi An's lips.
 
"Every man for himself, darling." He winked at her as the call connected, "Yeah? Seokmin, are you having your break time? No? You must have it. HUH? Don't hang up on me. What-" A deathly beep sounded and Mingyu realised it was indeed a good time to pray for his life.
 
"Rejung-ah, Seokmin said he wants to meet you at the entrance of the museum." He tried to play it off nonchalantly and easily enough, the Reiwon girls were gone as quick as the wind.
 
"Words do come out of your mouth really easily, Mr. Kim." Bi An said dryly and she pinched his arm. "It's not good to lie!"
 
"It's not like you never lied in your whole life before, geez. It hurts, okay!" Mingyu stuck his lips out at her indignantly.
 
"I never had the need to," Bi An shrugged her shoulders as she took an interest in the glass jars on display, "Pretty."
 
"Everyone lies at least once."
 
"I only lied a couple of times, are you proud of me?" Seungkwan pretended to be bashful about his achievements and everyone told him to shut up because someone who didn't lie before was clearly much interesting than him.
 
"Damn, I could have swore that Bi Eun had a looser tongue than Jeonghan, and he lies a lot. Guess it doesn't run in the family, or does it?" Mingyu muttered under his breath but smiled at Bi An when she sent him a questioning glance.
 
"You must be a really good girl if you haven't lied before," He leaned down and inched nearer to her face, "Should I reward you?" Mingyu didn't notice any sign of embarrassment from her but if he has to know, Bi An was feeling a little hot under the collar. You cannot just ignore a guy who looks so damn good and looks likes he wants to kiss you senseless. Anyways, there was no time for her to be thinking about her feelings because the next moment, her hair got caught in the evil clutches of Shin Rejung.
 
"Little girls should stay at home and listen to their parents." Bi An held on her head as she winced. What the heck is she doing? Rejung wouldn't, she was far too gone.
 
"How dare you even go near my Mingyu-oppa? Don't even think you can actually kiss him or breath the same air as him." Rejung tugged harder and Bi An wanted to sit there and sob like a child for the first time in her life if it means she was freed from the pain. Jesus, why was this girl doing this? She didn't even have any romantically-inclined feelings for the player!
 
The boy in question just stood at the side, a little appalled even though he had seen a girl's true nature too many a times. Apart from that, it was pretty funny. Seeing Bi An, the sister of his hatred, get beaten up by his fangirls was actually quite a good show to watch. Mingyu almost laughed out loud if not for the fact that Mingming (who was trying hard to stop the fight) and Seungkwan were around. It was one thing to be neutral and another to be too protective over their target.
 
"Look, I don't think of Mingyu that way! Let go of me, my hair is going to fall off!"
 
"You can take your lies and shove it up your , ."
 
"I'm not lying!"
 
A coincidence, was it? Seconds later, an angry-looking girl came flying down on Rejung with a powerful drop kick. Bi An massaged her head and looked up to see her best friend Sohee putting up a winning fight against Rejung.
 
", I swear to god, you better not touch Bi An again."
 
"Tell your friend not to approach Mingyu! She started it."
 
Sohee chuckled soullessly, "Your boyfriend is the player and my best friend is the innocent and bright flower of Pledis High, tell me, who would be the one doing the flirting?"
 
Rejung just glared back with anger. "Of course it's your friend! Mingyu will definitely not do such a thing because he loves me, right oppa?" She turned to look at him with pitiful eyes. Mingyu gulped as Sohee burned an imaginary hole through his skull. He was dead either way but dying by Rejung's way might be safer for me at the moment.
 
"Sorry Rejung. Didn't I tell you? I'm currently chasing after someone. This girl," Mingyu gently pulled Bi An to her feet, "is my new crush."
 
"Kim Mingyu?! WHAT?!" Bi An hissed in embarrassment as she took a glance at Rejung and Sohee, "Don't lie!?"
 
"Since the day I saw you, darling✯!" Mingyu made an effort to showcase his love by cuddling her. He nuzzled Bi An's neck and smiled sinisterly at Rejung in that position. The girl was close to crying as she pointed at Mingyu, feeling betrayed. "You! I'll remember you. Watch out because I'll come back for Mingyu!" Her mascara smudged as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her arm and ran off with a gang of girls behind her. Bi An pushed Mingyu away and finally got out of his grip. Her chest heaved up and down as she too pointed an accusing finger at him.
 
"Yah! You!"
 
"Me what?"
 
"You!" Bi An found Sohee squinting her eyes at Mingyu menacingly, "Don't get my friend mixed up with your nonsense!" Sohee glared at him for extra measure. She never liked Mingyu from day 1. She could see the undeniable attraction some of the boys known as 'Seventeen' by the girls at school had for her best friend, and she didn't like it one bit.  Sohee knew something was up and her intuition was never wrong. She hated that she didn't know what exactly was going on and it certainly involved her Bi An and that made it even worse.
 
Mingyu just gave her a tier impression than the rest. At least, if it was Doyoon or someone, she wouldn't have minded. But, this was Mingyu and he was given a huge 'X' in her list.
 
Bi An felt touched that her best friend came to save her in the nick of time. "Sohee-ah, gomawo," She jutted her lower lip out and clung to Sohee, engulfing her in a huge bear hug.
 
"I get it, you can let go now," Sohee rolled her eyes but hardened them once Mingyu caught her gaze. The latter just grinned mechanically at her.
 
"Watch out Kim Mingyu, don't forget my warnings." Sohee left to her class where her teacher was calling on her for walking away.
 
"Mingyu, let me tell you something," Bi An beckoned him to come forward to her. He complied and recieved a huge forehead flick. "Served you right, and," Bi An shoved her hand in front of her, "Don't even come within my circle or talk to me for the rest of the day." Mingyu raised his eyebrow in amusement.

"I'm not kidding, okay? I'm being mad at you right now." She shot him the most furious glare she could summon.
 
"Yes, yes, darling."
 
"Don't call me darling!"

.

.
 
"I hoped you all learnt a lot from this trip and thank you for coming," The museum guide repeated like a broken radio as he left, probably to bask in his easy cash.
 
Mingyu was currently attempting for the 16th time to perform his pick-up lines on the girl he angered. They had a 75% success rate so he was on the winning end, kinda, if the girl wasn't her.
 
"Come on, talk to me? Please?" He puckered his lips and sent Bi An a puppy look. She clicked her tongue at him. "Really? You think doing this," Bi An went dangerously close to Mingyu, grabbed his face so that their noses almost touched, "Will make me forgive you?" Whispering the last part in an attempt to copy Mingyu and his flirtish ways, she hoped he would get the message that his 'seductive' measures were really very uncomfortable and did not have a good effect on her.
 
Mingyu felt himself melting a little under her scrutinising and serious gaze. Come on, I'm suppose to be used to this. Mingyu, don't even let yourself blush. Why is she playing games with me, my heart...(ㅠ.ㅠ).
 
He was definitely taken aback by the actions of 'clueless about love' Bi An because he couldn't immediately pull her closer and swipe in for a kiss. Oh well, he would get back at her one of these days.

.

.
 
""Sweetness is my weakness," Mingyu shrugged his shoulders and smirked, "I just had to come talk to my honey, right? Sorry, mianhe, forgive me alright?" Resisting a click of her tongue, Bi An just continued making her way forward and stopped herself from commenting about his ears that were tinted red. Because believe it or not, it was Mingyu's job to tease, not hers.
 
 
P.S. Kim Mingyu had his naive moments and this was one of them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
author's note » probably i'm not even sane after this because im picturing mingyu in my head and he's not even my bias like bro DO YOU MIND my writing is pretty similar to manga chapters so i'm here wondering that they don't flow like they should HAHA >.> //dies ok plz ignore my HAHA have a hansol