☃ two-faced angel

Revenge on the playgirl's sister!
chapter four 
two-faced devil
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today, it was time for the two best players to strike.
 
Angel Jeonghan and Gentleman Jisoo.
 
It was an off-school day, and they should not have known where Bi An lived, what she does on a weekend, when she was going to step out of the house but...
 
Yeah, they knew.
 
Bi An had plans for the day. Yesterday at midnight, her friend called her to beg her to take her spot because Kim Mingyu had asked her out on a date. Naturally, Bi An said yes, because she couldn't reject her classmate and also because she knew she harboured a huge crush on Mingyu. 
 
Well now, if this wasn't a plan by Seungcheol, their stalking skills were high as hell.
 
Jisoo nudged Jeonghan's shoulder (who was trying to fix his hair) and pointed to the person that came out of the house. "Look, she's out."
 
 
She went down the stairs and slung her black bag on herself, carrying it like a sling bag. Even though Bi An was wearing a huge coat, she still felt cold. Rubbing her hands, she started brisk-walking to the location. Of course, with two other boys following behind her.
 
"What was the job again?" They made small talk after seeing that she was walking to places unknown to them.
 
"I don't know, cafe?" Jisoo shrugged. She turned the corner and the guys panicked, thinking they had lost her. But, once they stared into the cafe, they realised that she was indeed inside.
 
"Hello! I'm the replacement for Eunhee! Hope you don't mind," She told the boss sheepishly with a hopeful smile. "If you work well, then by all means." The boss handed her a apron,"Since you don't have our uniform, wear this for the time being and mend the cashier would you? I have a feeling many boys will be coming to our cafe today." He winked at her and laughed loudly as he went back to making cakes.
 
Bi An stared at him amusedly but took no notice of his words and stationed himself at the counter. Time for some good servicing.
 
An hour later, the cafe was filled to the max. And most of the customers were indeed guys. Is Eunhee's boss kind of a psychic or something?
 
She smiled again as she thanked another customer for coming here.
 
"Hello," She said to the next person in line. "Hi," He replied. 
 
"May I have your order?"
 
"One caramel macchiato and one strawberry cake." She smiled at him,"That would be 10700won."
 
He held out the money and when she was going to accept it, he added,"Can you make it for me though? Extra sweet." She tapped her fingers against the table unsurely, "Sorry, but I'm new and I don't know how to do it." Almost like a coincidence, the boss of the cafe walked out. He waved her over. "Watch," He did a series of actions to which she mimicked carefully, not to miss out a single step.
 
"Now, you know right? Help out poor Baekmi with the caramel macchiatos, she's going to go crazy with so many orders." Bi An looked at her co-worker and smiled appreciatively,"Sorry! Let me treat you to something later!" Baekmi just sighed playfully and nodded her head.
 
"Extra sweet caramel macchiato and a slice of strawberry cake. Hope you like it!" She grinned at him and chuckled at her self-made drink. It would be wonderful if her non-existent cooking skills didn't incorporate into the cup of coffee. If it could even be called that.
 
"What are we suppose to do actually?" Jisoo stared at him as Jeonghan took another sip of his drink. The reason why some girls were even entering the cafe was because of them. Both guys sat at a place where they could observe her freely but what in heaven's name were they suppose to do if she was that busy? Jeonghan smiled deviously at him,"Be right back." He stood up and confidently headed to the counter.
 
Bi An bidded the strawberry cake customer goodbye. "By the way, the cake was for you." He winked, leaving her stunned. She had no time for that though. The next customer she had, a handsome boy with orange hair, asked her for a caramel macchiato too.
 
Jeonghan intervened and smiled at the shorter boy and then back to Bi An.
 
"Hello." He smiled at her. She recognised the senior in a white cap as Yoon Jeonghan. Pledis High's angel. "Hello?" She said questioningly.
 
"Bi An, work must be hard right? Let's go on a date right now." He suggested and every boy in the back of the queue stared with an open mouth. Some even cursed as they left the cafe violently, slamming the door closed.
 
Now that she was 'taken', everyone gave up on trying to flirt with the girl. The boss came out again. He plastered a weird expression on. "What...?"
 
"Taken. She's needed for a date apparently." Baekmi inputted as she made the last coffee. His mouth changed into an 'o' shape. "Fine, go, there's no more customers anyway. You did enough for the past two hours. Have fun, shoo." He gave her a strawberry milkshake and Jeonghan a chocolate one.
 
"You look like how I was when I was young. Anyways, get going, good-looking people aren't allowed unless they work for me." The boss joked and Jeonghan could only laugh. Look like him? The most good-looking person in the world? Dream on, ahjusshi.
 
"Let's go." He grabbed her coat as she returned the apron apologetically to the boss, leaving her no time to explain nor comprehend anything.
 
 
Jisoo looked at the two and shook his head with a scoff. Jeonghan was just so touch-and-go sometimes. Judging his friend,he smiled at the boss and left to follow them. The boss just gawked. Why did so many good-looking youngsters enter his cafe today? 
 
Seeing Jisoo leave, the girls had no more reason to stay and very soon, the cafe was deserted. 
 
Baekmi silently shouted a 'yes!' contradicting the boss 'damn it.'
 
"Is it very mean if I wish Eunhee calls off again?" Baekmi rolled her eyes.
 
"Very."
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » helloooooo world! please talk to me, i' don't bite :) LOL. shower me with love! boom! nah jk~ byebye~