003

Fear and Despair

"Arcade!" Tao chimed as the group begin making thier way to the aracade that was just by the corner. Apparently, the small meeting that Suho have called earlier was just to save him and others from the dying of boredom. 

"He acts like a fool." Luhan grumbled in disgust, trying to keep himself as far away from Tao. The younger male was in a way degrading his popularity, if he continued to walk near Tao. Sehun just chuckled at Luhan as the both continued to walk. 

People who saw the twelve, either from inside the shops or on the streets, they would stare and of course, steer out of their way or try and make a good impression. Shop owners would order their employees to stand near the door, in a straight line in case the twelve of them enters. While, some pedestrians, would prefer to use an alternative route rather than walk past the twelve. There was only two situation, you either feel excited or you feel terrified. Either way, the twelve of them were well known. 

Lay pushed open the tinted glass door, and held it for the remaining members to come in to the massive arcade. The noises and music from the variety of games were loud and clear. Almost immediately, they split up to their favourite game machines. 

Sehun hopped onto the dance floor, before choosing for a song. Every single song here, he have played and aced it. The arcade was basically his heaven and third home, he would call he. The aracade owner was a old man who knew Sehun's father very well, the two have met when they were in elementary school. 

"Sehunnie! Come over!" Kai shouted from across the place, he and the other members were crowded around the basketball game machine, there have form a circle around what seem like a girl and a male. 

His vision got clearer when he neared them, the male had blonde hair and it was no doubt that he was Kris however the girl was unknown. Her jet black hair cascaded down her torso, her navy blazer was casually tied around her waist. 

"Who do you support?" Chen asked once he joined them, it seem to him that they were making a bet as to who would win the game. He eyed the girl and her average height, it was obvious to him that Kris was going to win with his insanely tall height and large hands that probably is bigger than her face. 

"Kris. $100." Sehun said confidently, thinking that he was to win for sure and the money would be his. Chen flashed him a sneaky grin and took the crisp bills and shoved it into his pocket. With that, the game between Hana and Kris started.

It started of well, none of them missed a shot, however Kris lead the game by two points becuase of his speed. Hana would occasionally curse and mutter something incoherent but it was obviously something bad about Kris and his giant hands. 

"I won, so show me the money dude!" Hana cheered as she pumped her fist in the air. She have managed to catch up and overtake Kris by just one point. Kris on the other hand was sulking and hiding from the death glares sent to him, Suho especially was glaring the most at him, mainly because he lost $500 becuase of this stupid bet. Sehun however, was staring at the girl from behind his friends, it was true that she is pretty, really pretty in fact, her figure was gorgeous like what Kris said and her name suited her very well. Hana. 

"We get to split it don't we? I get 10%." Chen said softly as he passed the money to her, Hana smiled but nonetheless gave him a few notes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hana imnida. I saw you dancing and it was really good mind if i join you?" Hana said with a bright smile, her eyes were curled into crescents. She was impressed with Sehun and his fast yet perfect moves. Sehun blinked a couple of times, trying to grasp the situation.

"Sehun imnida, you can join if you want." Sehun said, trying to sound as stern as possible. He noticed his other friends frowning at him, which he assumes is about him talking in such a tone to Hana. 

"Thanks Sehun ssi." Hana said before grabbing the male by his hand and dragging him along with her to the game. *She sure have massive strength* Sehun silently thought to himself as he trailed behind her. 

"Let's start!" She cheered as the both of them pressed the button, it was a duo game this time. If Hana had approached him before the competition with Kris, he would have thought she however after that competition, he realised that one shall not be judge by their cover. She may look frail and skinny but oh no, she is not, she is the loudest and happiest person he ever met. Maybe not as worst as Tao.

The game ended after a couple of minutes, she was sweating but not panting nor exhausted. Though it have been long since she last played such a game, she aced it well. To say she was good would be an understatement, Hana was pratically awesome and impressive. 

The two played a few more rounds before she finally realised that she was supposed to go home. Skipping school was okay but being late was another issue. She was supposed to get back home by 20 minutes, so she could get ready for the socialite party. Haraboji's order and one could never decline. 

She grabbed her mcm backpack and dashed out of the place, almost on cue, the black sedan pulled over and she slid in. The driver smiled at the young lady before he drove away from the arcade.