002

Fear and Despair

In a different classroom, just one door away from theirs, sat a male who was trying to zone out all the noises. His bleached hair was lined with rainbow dyes, making it more bubbly than ever but his face say otherwise. His lips were in a thin line, his eyes were narrowed into slits while his head was sitting the palm of his hand, supported by his elbow. 

"Sehun, answer for-" The teacher called out and before she could even finish her sentence, the male have replied with what she believe is the correct answer. 

"94.88" Sehun said with much ease, his arm still propping his head. School was boring but it did not mean he never pays attention to the lessons. The teacher nodded and wrote the answer on the board before she went into explaining it. He stared at his worksheet, other than the printed contents, it was pretty much empty. 

His table partner, Huang Zi Tao, or rather Tao nudged him. Sehun shot him a look, an annoyed look which made the male frown at him. Tao faced his phone at Sehun, allowing the latter to read the text. There was a new message in their group chat, and it was by Suho. 

It was something regarding about meeting, usual place, now. Sehun nodded as he packed his stuffs along with Tao. He noticed that Kai and Chanyeol that were seated across the classroom, also packing their stuffs. There was still a couple of hours more before school ends but what Suho said is not to be overruled. 

Not even bothering to greet or inform the teacher, the four slipped out of the classroom. They found their remaining friends causally walking down the hallway that lead to their hideout, the abanded basketball court. 

"Mrs Jung talk like a robot and she is awfully old." Luhan whined as he slung his hand over Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun nodded like a kid, agreeing with his statement. Chanyeol who have joined their conversation nodded along too, he knew what Mrs Jung was like. In other words, she is boring. 

"Kris, isn't it boring?" Chanyeol asked as he walked side by side with Kris. The two towers took long strides, slowly catching up with the others. 

"Of course, it wasn't. Am i right, Yi Fan?" Luhan teased before Kris could even reply Chanyeol. Chanyeol balked at Kris who had a small grin on his face. 

"Wae? Are you sure hyung?" Chanyeol asked again, this time in a louder voice. 

"Sure about what?" Sehun who heard Chanyeol's exclaimation said as he walked on Kris' other side. 

"Kris hyung enjoyed lesson with Mrs Jung." Chanyeol said with disbelief, Sehun who was paying close attention to the conversation gasped. He always thought Kris hated lessons with Mrs Jung, as quote from Kris, "she have a flat chest and saggy that wobbles." 

"Ani. Kris hyung was enjoying lesson with her until that lil' gramps decide to call us all out." Xiumin hmphed as he pointed at Suho who had a grim expression on his face. 

Now, all the members' attention was on Kris. Kris sighed when he realised that he never once said anything, when he tried to, others would always beat him to it. 

"Correction. I enjoyed lesson because i met a new friend, she was friendly and she knew english unlike you guys over here who can mistake bro for bra." Kris deadpanned, his eyes narrowed at Tao who cowered away from his last sentence. 

"What is bra?" Lay questioned, as usual he was the slow one that never manage to understand things until reality down on him and he realise that unicorns is not real. 

"Get what i mean?" Kris emphasised which made Lay frowned even more, not because he was upset but because he did not understand the conversation, not one bit. 

"Bra is something that people wear under their shirt, undergarments, Lay." Suho explained softly, trying not to sound ertic. 

"Do they sell it in unicorn design?" Lay questioned, with a big smile plastered on his face. Suho frowned and facepalmed himself before finally giving up and continue to talk with D.O.

"Hyung, Bra is for females." Kai added, trying not to make his Hyung seem stupid for not knowing such stuff. 

"Ah those that have black lace, and see through mesh." Lay mumbled but clear and loud enough for Suho to hear. 

"Who taught you that?" Suho asked firmly and eyed Lay angrily, Lay have always been the purest of them all excpet when it comes to fighting, but other than that, the male was absoulutely innocent. 

"I saw Luhan hyung browsing through some-" Before Lay could finish his sentence, Suho was already by Luhan's side, lecturing the male to keep those magazines and discs away from Lay and the other members. However, till one point of the discussion, that Luhan and Suho had, Lay swore he heard something about borrowing me and is it high definition. 

Sehun sighed, trying his best not to chuckle at his friends, or rather brother. They started of as strangers, then to friends and now close brothers that shared a bond that can never be broken. 

"So who is she?" Sehun asked as he placed his hand on Kris's shoulder. They were now in their hideout, as usual, Sehun sat beside Kris on the comfy couch. 

"Just some new student that apparently know, english, korean and chinese. She is pretty and gosh, her figure is bomb." Kris said while thinking of Hana. It was true that he was appealed by her looks but he was also impressed by her friendly personalities and ability of not blushing or stuttering in front of him. Yes, that was a ability to him. 

"Name?" Sehun questioned again. They were waiting for Suho and Kyungsoo to bring their drinks here. 

"Hana!" Xiumin hollered from behind, he was seated on the bleachers, Luhan standing beside him, staring into space. Maybe thinking about him taking a selfie with a deer or him being exhibited in the zoo as the prettiest deer ever alive. 

"Hana..." Sehun mumbled the name to himself, it was a simple name but somehow, it intriuged him.