chap 2 - the fight

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Suzy,hand me the annual financial report please” The long haired girl who was busied studying the document jerked her head up after recognizing the familiar voice.   “Good Afternoon,Miss Jackie!” She immediately bowed to the young Vice President who was now standing infront of her.   “Chill~Suzy,drop the formality ok?Just call me Jackie,my soon -to -be sister in law.”   Submitting the report to the firiendly vice president,Suzy blushed when Jackie winked at her.   “Please take care of my little Amber,thankyou.” With that Jackie leave the office.   Suzy’POV “Looks like what people said are right,Am’s sis is really friendly…Maybe Am just misunderstands her sister….”   Meanwhile, in research department….   “Amber Liu!!!!Get your off the chair now!It’s time to monitor and check the progress in the factory!” A guy named Scott yelled at the short haired girl who were now deeply in her own thought.   “Tsk,man! Can’t you see that I’m doing something important now?It’s not like anything will happen if I don’t go there! I’m a biochemical engineer not a technician! I’m not suppose to do this !”  The tomboy felt annoying being woke up from the yelling.   Still…..the guy was dragging the immobile llama down to the factory.   “Seriously bro, what happened to you lately?Everytime I see you,you would always in your own world,doing nothing but zoning out? You know You can always tell me right?” Scott is the only friend Amber made in the research department,its because only this young cheering guy dare to approach the gloomy tomboy.   “I know….it’s just…..it’s been awhile since the last time I hang out with Suzy…..and we had a fight….She’s avoiding my touch…”  Worries shown on Amber’s face as she told her bro.   “Whoa…..but you two always look lovey dovey….how can it be?Are you worrying that she cheats behind your back?”    No word came out from the latter,she only nodded her head.   “Tell me what are you two fighting for.”

 

Flashback

Amber angrily kicking and puching everything she saw in the surrounding,groaning and cursing could be heard from afar.

 

“Am!Stop! I tell you to stop!!!” Suzy on the other side,annoyed by her girlfirend’s childish act.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter