chap 1-4years ago

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4years ago….

“Hi, I’m Amber Josephine Liu,24 years old with a handsome llama face, second heir of The Seed corp., yup my dad is The Great Liu Ventos, CEO of The Seed corp. in LA, one of the richest and powerful man in not only LA, but also wields a lot of influence  in another countries like Korea, Singapore, Europe, England and bla bla bla. My mum, the president of the Emergency Charity.I have a sister, named Jackie, lets say…..we are blood related but not heart-linked…I hate that we have a almost same face, but obviously I’m more handsome right?!Unlike others, we don’t hug each other, no skinship, no much talk except infront of our parents~ why? Cause I don’t like it!

Whatever~ Oh yeah Today is my graduation ceremony in Oxford University and  I’m standing on the stage right now, receiving the roll and the I-dun-give-a- reward due to my outstanding + bold yet reasonable hypothesis in my graduation thesis about Chlorin e6 in the development of night vision.It’s a masterpiece I tell you.Well I’m a genius after all~ As you can see, there’s a burly, square-chested man with a chiseled face and his hair cropped in a buzz cut, giving him an air of military authority, ya that man who’s grinning from ear to ear and waving his hands vigorously like there’s no tomorrow. Okay pls don’t just jump into conclusion he’s not my dad but my uncle, oh man he is overreacting and its quite embarrassing you know?! The one who sitting on his left side is my hyung, Donghae now clapping his hands with a “that’s-my-bro face”. We are dino brothers and we are well-known of our llama face! Lastly, my girl friend, Suzy,beside hyung, who has long black hair which gives a sharp contrast to her milky white skin. A bright smile plaster on her face as we lay our eyes on each other.

I guess you guys are wondering where’s my parent. They are attending their intelligent, smart, kind-hearted, considering, understanding, beloved daughter, my sis-Jackie’s graduation of her damn master’s degree of business administration in Havard University. What? Who tell you I’m jealous of her? Never! Who cares if they come or not, its still ing ridiculous that I need to inform my dad’s secretory so that she can arrange his damn bloody hectic schedule to attend my graduation. Bull!

Now that I’m graduated, no more books, no more assignments, no more exams! Finally I can help my dad and prove to him that I’m usefull than Jackie! I am a biochemical engineer now and company need a genius like me!”

While I was daydreaming, I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

“Amber!!!I’m proud of you!!!!!”My uncle was hugging me right now…..I don’t know how and it happened in just a nanosecond.

“Uncle….please…let….let go……oxygen…!!!”  thankyou  hyung for saving me in the right time by pulling his father backward orelse today would also be my funeral due to the suffocation. I’m not exagerating things, its just that my uncle was in the army and his biceps were bigger than my brain for godshake!

Hyung laughed and patted my back as I was gasping for air….We fist-bump each other,a way for us to greet each other.Suzy just squeezed my hand when our hands interwined.

“My little Amber finally grown up….” The mid-aged man pretending to whipe his fake tear…

“Uncle, you are embarrassing me….people are watching us!”I tried to make a serious tone.

“Whatever~ Let’s take a selfie first” He ignored me and pulling something out from a pocket…

 Oh my gosh I never realized that my uncle would bought a selfie stick, like seriously?! I gave a question look to Donghae hyung and he just laughed it off~

Its almost noon after we ran to each corner of the university to take many many selfies….

“Hold on a second,let me call….” I immediately raised my hand to stop him from finding his cell phone.

“Its ok uncle,they are with Jackie.” I said with an unreadable expression,sounded sarcastically.

“Why don’t we have a lunch though? Am I knew you skipped your breakfast again.” Being a understanding  girlfriend, Suzy noticed my sudden mood changed and gave out a suggestion to change the topic.

Uncle hesitated a while but gave in, knowing that it’s a sensitive topic..

I squeezed her hand slightly and mouth thankyou.

 

Author’s POV

 

Amber together with her uncle,Donghae and Suzy spent the rest of their time in a fancy restaurant to celebrate her big day before she went for her graduated celebration with her peers.

Its already midnight when Amber came back to the mansion she called home.

“Good evenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter