Sunday Morning

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“snoring……”

“Snoring….”

“snoring…..”

“Suzy…..”

 

“Piak!!”

A certain short haired girl jerked up from the bed due to the sudden impact on her face.

“WTF San Andreas!!!!!!” 

 

Upon hearing the ridiculous shouting from the still sleepy llama face, Krystal burst out laughing, tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

 

Amber on the other hand, blinks her eyes rapidly, looking at the beautiful stranger, then switching her gaze to the navy blue high heel that fall perfectly on her lap.

 

*Registering*  *Registering* *Registering*

 

“ Yah! How dare you!!!”

Her brain seems to be working after thousand years (2 minutes) later…. She is more than pissed off right now, being disturbed from the dream. She is going to grab Suzy’s hand, if she isn’t hit by a high heel, She is going to mend the broken relationship and make Suzy stay, if she isn’t awaken by the laughing angle brat here. There should be a happry ending……

 

“What the hell are you doing here!!”

Furiously, the youngest Liu stands up and walks toward the still-breathing-hard-due-to-the-laughing long haired girl. How dare she to make fun of the Amber Josephine Liu she thought.

 

“To wake you up from your wet dream?” Krystal then folds her arms and smirks to the beyond angry llama.

 

Flashback

Krystal’s POV

 

What a beautiful Sunday~ Too bad that I have to wake up this early to move all my stuff to that smelly-dirty-hell  aka barrack… Blame Yuri unnie who suggested that I should move to here 1 day before all the recruits back again for their training. It better be worth it cause I have to waste my beauty sleep just to come all the way here. But I’m grateful cause my beloved unnie is accompanying me right now while her seobang is still having difficulties to carry all my luggages….Well I don’t know what’s the big deal for her, there are only 4 luggages plus 2 bags full of hand cream, lotion, sun block~~~ Nah that small luggage over there is what I initially wanted to bring, but unnie insists that I should take good care of my beauty face so she kind of helps me to pack all the rest of things. That’s why my unnie is the best unnie in the world! Of cause Yuri unnie can’t say no, who dares to say no to a Jung?!

 

Yuri unnie thus leads us to the barrack, as expected, the bed is small, like very very very small compare to my comfy king sized bed, I wonder if I will end up fall down from the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter