Jung sis

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days are like hell to everyone, including the tomboy. For example:

Case 1. The drill sergeant ( Kwon Yuri) just appear from nowhere in the barrack, shouting at them to bring their own bed and run around the company while yelling “ My bed is smelly! My sheet is untidy!!” once she found out that there is a little wrinkle on the sheet.

 

Case 2. Do 200 pushes up while facing the dry cow-dung just on the floor. And all the boys and girls eventually have their faces smash to the cow-dung when their arms is giving up due to the intense using of stamina. And the drill sergeant (Kwon Yuri) just squats herself down under a big umbrella and shouting something like “ Get yourself up you little buttface!”

 

Case 3.  After the exhausted physical training, the drill sergeant ( yes it’s Kwon Yuri again XXD) promised to give them 30 minutes break to prepare themselves with full uniform fall in at sharp 4. But when they back to the barrack only to find out that all their belongings including uniforms are nowhere to be found.  They then spents the next 29 minutes running around the company checking each of the corner like there is no tomorrow.

 

Case 4. Kissing the toilet lids when the drill sergeant ( yeah it’s the Kwo yuri ) claims that there are few drops of water on the floor of toilet.

 

Nah there are not the end of the examples yet but lets focus back on our story line.

 

Amber, the spoiled brat as she is, amazingly started to obey every word from her drill. Cause whenever she tries to defy the order given by the tanned sergeant, she would received the-only-Satan-could-think-of punishments.

 

Like the recent punishment, being forcibly hung on the tree with tape covered . This punishment seems nothing serious right. The next thing the drill sergeant ( yes It’s our Kwon again!) did is open the plastic bag that was full of cockroaches (I don’t know where she get it and I think there are atleast 100 of them) and throw it to the tree. The short haired girl struggles vigorously when she laid eyes on the black dirty creatures that are crawling all over the tree . She wants to scream, to shout for help, but all she all said was “ $%@%^()(&$^@#$@^$^%^#^$&%*%*”. Her eyes is full of horror, seeing the dirtiest thing in this world  are going to reach the rope.

 

“Want me to cut the rope?” The drill sergeant asked.

The youngest Liu just nodded her head desperately…

“No more complain?” She grinned.

Amber noded her head without hesitation.

Before the recruit’s brain could progress, she was already floating in the air and  “PANG” She is lying on the field, with her hands still tied behind her back.

 

However, there’s also the time the youngest Liu blushed when her drill patted her head and complimented her good job. This is something her parents never do to her, even when she got the highest mark in the class.

“Guess it isn’t that bad after all…” she thought.

 

Kwon Yuri’s POV

2 years…2 years of my service in Afghanistan, finally I can back to my home…. How I miss my wifey’s scent, touch, her soft lips, her moarning ( cough…..skip it pls)

 

I know she has been worried about me the day I leave, sleeping alone on the bed, waiting for my news, the feeling’s !i know cause I felt the same too! Worrying the enemies would attack in any second and fall asleep lonely every night.  Yes It’ too hard for her that’s why I choose to stay at here, I really am appreciated General Liu when he asked my to be a drill sergeant for this boot camp, for me to relax, to calm myself down.

 

Here I meet a recruit, Amber, I knew her past from the newspaper, “spoiled kid” that’s her first impression to me.

 

I saw everything when she beats the hell out of that boy, and I saw myself too, a younger me. She’s a stubborn kid, pretends to be tough, doesn’t like to be order around, just like me. I think she’s not that bad, she is just lost~ That’s it! I’m going to lead her back to the right track!

 

How? Nah, to deal with this kind of people, easy! It’s just like how you train your dog, no offense~ If that dog doesn’t listen to you, then punish him hard, to make him knows who’s the alpha! But once he did the right thing, then just awards him food. That’s all, as simple as ABC! Same goes to this Amber Josephine Liu~ Huh tell you guys something, I saw her blushed when I patted her head!!!! I can tell that she likes it! Guess she never experience this kind of skin ship, pity llama~

Let The Almighty Kwon Yuri save you from the darkness bwahahahahahahaha!

 

 

“Piak!!”

“Awwwww!!!!!” The tanned sergeant is holding her head, whoever the hell dares to smack The Almightly Kwon Yuri is trying to seek for death!

She stands up to scold the woman,

“Yah! What the hell……”

But laugh awkwardly when she meets the icy glares…

“ha…ha…sica arh….w…what br…bring you here?”

 

“So…are you planning to yell at me just now?” The shorter woman folds her arms, temperature of the room drops to negative 14℃….

 

“N…No….I…I just wanna welcome you with my big hug! Come on  sica baby~” Jessica pushes the tanned face aside, raises her eyesbrow and eyeing the tanned sergeant expressionlessly.

 

“Why are you smiling like an idiot just now? Are you mentally cheating behind my back?”  The air conditioner is frozen…..

 

“No!!!!!!! I’ll never do that believe me sica arh!!!!!!! I’m yours, all yours!!!!!!!!!”  The sergeant started to feel nervous now, hellsica is going to be unleashed at any moment….

“Then who are you thinking just now?!”

“Amber!!!!” Yuri facepalmed herself once her honesty betrayed her…..

“ So it’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter