stalker or?

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Beat him up!” the leader gang said to s… they were about to run to U-kwon but….

Vsssshhhhhh ~ U-kwon’s eyes turned into something… you were at U-kwon’s back.

 

 

(just like on that pic)

 

The gang ran away from you…

“Oh, they were such idiots. Thank you so much Nekwon!!” but U-kwon fell from you…

You were tapping his cheeks. “U-kwon? U-kwon?1 are you alright?!”

He’s not waking up… “aish, this guy. After helping me, he’ll sleep. Aigoo.”

You carried him at your back…”so heavy!!!! Aish!!!!” you were so pissed

*I wonder where can we stay for tonight* and you saw cheap motel.

“cheap motel?! Oh, God I can’t stay there okay.” But you were so tired…

“okay, okay, because of you U-kwon, I will be able to stay on this cheap motel.”

You entered and you saw a lady… “oh, hi maam, welcome!! You can stay with your boyfriend here for 24hours just for $2!” she said.

*$2 only?! Are you seroious?!!* “um I will pay for 2 rooms!” but the lady shook her head. “no no, there’s only 1 available room.” *whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt! !* you thought.

“um, okay, give me the key.” You paid her. And went to your room… you lay U-kwon down on the bed.

“you’re so heavy!! ERR!!!” throwing again tantrums.

You sat beside him… and you stared at him…

*oh,he’s so handsome. Perfect guy* you looked for his biceps, and you saw it was bleeding.

“Oh, my God! I must buy some band aids or what. Um, okay, Nekwon, wait for me okay?! I’LL BE BACK!!”

 

You went down to the lobby and ask the lady. “where is the nearest convenience store here?”

“oh, just the beside of this motel.” She answered.

“thank you so much!” and you left the motel.

 

You arrived at the convenience store and bought band aids, etc…. then you saw a familiar face…

“m-m-mr Ahn?!!!” then you covered your mouth. But he heard it…

“oh, _____ you’re here!! What are you doing here?”  he asked to you.

“me?! Me?” then you laughed awkwardly. “I just bought some snacks!!!” you answered.

*wait he just called me by my First name!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

“hey are you okay ______” he asked and get closer to you.

“I’m okay, hahahaha! Okay goodbye Mr. Ahn!” you turned around but he grabbed your right arm. “just call me Jaehyo. Jaehyo oppa.” He smiled.

You turned to him and said “Jaehyo? Jaehyo oppa!??” he nodded and smiled.

“okay Jaehyo oppa!!” you ran away because you were blushing.

 

You were back at the motel lobby. “yay!! Jaehyo oppa!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha”

You went back to your room and U-kwon was still sleeping.

You sat next to him and grabbed his biceps… you put betadine then the band aid.

“okay, you’ll be fine now!”

Your phone rang. You answered it.. and it was Kyung.

 

PHONE CONVERSATION:

 

KYUNG: hey ____ why are you absent yesterday?!

You: secret!!! Er

Kyung: Oh, Mr. Ahn was looking for you!!

You: Oh really?!! Jaehyo oppa!!!!

Kyung: what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter