I can't-

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning…. You were fixing yourself for school… you were about to go to school but U-kwon followed you. “U-kwon-ah~ please just stay here okay? Wait for me.” You said to him and left the condo.

U-KWON:

 

u-kwon was so bored…. You don’t have any appliances on your condo except for the music player.  U-kwon played it. And danced.

U-KWON:

 

Someone knocking but U-kwon didn’t heard it because he was so busy dancing…. She opened the door… and saw U-KWON

That someone:

“ehem, ehem!” she coughed. U-kwon stopped from dancing and greeted the old lady.”hello!”

The old lady sat on the sofa and said. “where’s _____? I’m from the KPOP agency. And she is about to have an audition this week.”

“oh, she’s in school.” U-kwon said.

The old lady stood up….” Okay, okay, so why are you here?” she asked U-kwon.

“because we have responsibility for each other” U-kwon answered.

“responsibility? Haha good. Okay, just call me if you’re interested about being a kpop artist. I want you to be my talent” she gave a business card to U-kwon. U-kwon took it. And he didn’t know what she was talking about. And the old lady left. U-kwon just continued his dancing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school  (lunch break at the cafeteria)

 

You were together with Kyung and Lizzy. “hey, how’s U-kwon?” Lizzy asked.

“he’s okay now.” You said.

“please share me the story how did you know each other? Where does he lives?” she asked again.

“he was just my neighborhood, he lost his parents. That’s all” you lied while chewing meat on your mouth.

Lizzy, just nodded “Oh, I see”

“why did he faint?” Kyung asked.

You stood up from your seat and “aish! Stop asking me about him!!!!  I’ll go now!!” you left them.

“what’s her problem?!” Kyung and Lizzy said in chorus.

-------------------------------------------

*I’m so pissed, because of that Neko, I can’t able to kiss Jaehyo oppa again.* you were walking in the hall way and you bumped into someone. You fell from the floor. “yaaaaaa!” you shouted. But you stopped. “hey _______, are you okay?” he lend his hand to you and you to stand up.

“Jaehyo oppa. I’m sorry" you ran but he chased after you and grabbed your wrist. “Hey, what’s the matter?” he asked. “No, nothing, nothing. I shall go now.” you left him. And you were crying because you want to stop liking him.

*I think I must stop liking him from now on, he will hurt because of me. Because I always avoiding him.*

 

You arrived at the condo and you bought some fishes for U-kwon to eat.

“Hello! _______! Oh fishes! Yummy!” he grabbed it and ate it.

You were just so sad. You didn’t choose to talk to him…

“Okay, just eat… I’ll now go to sleep.” You said and you lay down to your bed covering yourself from your blanket.

U-kwon continued to enjoy his eating.

*I don’t know what to do, I can’t control myself from liking Mr. Ahn.*

“hey U-kwon!” you shouted as you remove the blanket from you.

“what is it’?” he asked.

“why can’t I kissed anyone?!! Why this pendant would be damage if I kissed him or what?!” you asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter