NEKO? NEKWON? U-KWON!!??

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That “someone’s” POV:

*as usual, I’m here at this dark place… watching nothing… watching this whole museum… I really want to go out here, I’ve been here by 500years*

I saw a girl who was wandering around the museum and she was staring at me. She was so cute. But, no, no, stop admiring. I must go out here. She must help me!

“hmm this painting huh~” she said.

I think this is my chance. I will scare her so that she’ll help me to go out here.

Atlast, she agreed to draw my 6whiskers.

1,2,3,4,5---- and 6! DONE! SUCCESS!

-----------------------------------

 

No one’s POV:

 

You: OMG! What’s happening?! Waaaa the alarms! OH MY GOD, cops will arrest me if they’ll see me here!!!!

You escaped through the open window, you were panicking and finally you arrived at the highway but a ten wheeler truck was there and hit you. You fell to the ground, full of blood.

----------------------------------

 

That someone’s POV:

 

I followed her, and she was running to fast and she was hit by a ten wheeler truck. Will she die?! Oh, I must help her! She saved me from the painting, and I must save her life too.

The truck driver went down from the his truck and I rapidly get the girl from the ground and brought her in the forest….

I lay her on the ground and I kneeled down. “are you okay? Are you still alive?” I asked her. But she wasn’t answering. She was like dying. Her body was full of blood….

“araso, you saved me, and I will save your life too!!” I said to her.

I have this necklace

 

 

(this is the style, just imagine that the beads around the big circle pendant were only 8.)

 

This necklace was the source of my power. This was very powerful.

“Okay, I will give this to you.” I released the biggest pendant from the necklace. I put the pendant in my mouth, and I tilted my head to her and open my mouth… so that I can give it to her.

“Oh, you have my pendant!!!"

 I happily stood up; I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter