the magic of trueLOVE

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AND YEAH!!! I had to RE-write this chapter... 

good thing I saved the 3/4 of this chapie

huhuhu... I also modified the last part... your past comments were missing too...

I'm hoping that you will read this again and will coment again.. I even lost 3 subbies on this fic I think?

please read and comment again! ^^ thank you!!!! love you all!

----------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon ran away from the hospital. *I don’t know what to do; we’ll have our baby soon. What can I do? I’m just useless.* he ran while shedding tears. He stopped the moment he reached the exit of the hospital. He grabbed his phone from this pocket and stared at it. *Eunjung, I shall call Eunjung. I want her to give _______ my pendant.* he took a long breath and called her. “Let’s see each other now, I’ll meet you up on the park.” U-kwon hung up and rushed there.

You were lying down on the hospital bed. You twisted your neck to the window direction and watched the outside view. *U-kwon, what are you planning to do?*

Eunjung was the first one who arrived at the park. She sat on a swing. Then U-kwon arrived and saw her. He walked towards her and approached her with his serious face. “Eunjung, please give ______ my pendant. I’m ready to face my fate. I’m ready to die on 100th day. This is my last words. Thank you.” Eunjung stood up from the swing and held U-kwon shoulders. She looked at him straight on his eyes. “Don’t do this, you still have chance!” U-kwon slowly removed her hands from his shoulders and shook his head. He smiled at her. “Don’t worry about me. I really can’t stop wishing myself to become a human.” He bowed. “goodbye. Thank you.” And left. Eujung couldn’t utter any words at the moment. “U-kwon~~” she grabbed her phone and called you.

*ring, ring!* your phone rang. You picked it up. “Eunjung?!!”

“yes. It’s me. Can we meet now? This is very important.”

“Um, I’m here in the hospital.”

“oh, where? Okay I will go there now.” She hung up.

“w-w-ait~” but you noticed that your line disconnected.

You put down your phone from your ear.

After 20mins, Eunjung arrived at the hospital. She went to the front desk and asked for your room. She rushed to your room and entered. You twisted your neck on where she was. You smiled and nodded as a greeting. Eunjung sat on a chair beside your bed and faced you. “how are you? And why are you here at the hospital? Are you okay?” she asked with her concern face. You lifted your upper body and then touched your belly while watching it. “I’m okay don’t worry. I’m pregnant.” Eunjung’s eyes widened. *what?! Pregnant?! This can’t be.* you poked Eunjung’s shoulder and tilted your head to the right. “are you okay?!” Eunjung shook her head. *okay, I don’t know what will happen but I will gonna tell lie again.* “are you willing to sacrifice your life for him?” *U-kwon must continue living… but how ‘bout the baby?* you thought. Eunjung was waiting an answer from you. “I’m willing to sacrifice. Please tell me, what I must do.” You looked away and shed a tear. You wiped it and took a long breath. Eunjung grabbed U-kwon’s pendant from her pocket and laid it on her palm showing to you. You then looked at it and then looked at her. “what’s that for?”

“please take his pendant, then I will kill you on 100th day for U-kwon to live.” You looked at it again.*U-kwon, I will sacrifice my life and our baby’s life just for you.*

*she really loves him.*

you were about to grabbed it from her palm but, Eunjung clenched her fist. You stopped and then looked at her with confused face. “Eunjung?!”  Eunjung smiled while looking at you. “that was a lie. I won’t kill you on 100th day, I want to tell you the truth now.” You gulped. “go ahead.”

“U-kwon can’t stop wishing to become a human; he’ll surely die on 100th day.  There’s no solution to stop his death…. So, I want you to look for him and stay with him until the 100th day… he needs you..” Eunjung stated. You felt a sudden skip of heartbeat. Your eyes widened, didn’t even blink. “U-kwon, U-kwon… U-kwon will die~” you mumbled. Tears fell down from your eyes. You got off from the bed wearing your lab gown. Eunjung looked up on you from her seat. You looked at her. “Eunjung, I’m going to find him. I don’t want to believe that he’ll going to die on 100th day…. I’m sure that he will continue living.” You bowed. “goodbye, thank you.” And then left.

Eunjung watched you while leaving the room. She grabbed her phone. *I will send a text message to U-kwon about ________* after texting… she stood up, and tears fell down from her eyes. She stopped and wiped it and looked at her soaked palm. “I can’t believe that you both will make me cry. You really love each other. U-KWON, be happy.” She then shook her head and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------

U-kwon was at his favorite place leaning on the tree. He then checked his phone.

From: Eunjung

U-kwon, _________ really loves you, she left you a month ago just for your sake. She made up lies just to help you forget your dreams about becoming a human. She doesn’t want you to die. Please go back to her. She’s looking for you. Please be happy. She really loves you. She’s even willing to die just for you. Please don’t make it harder for both of you. Also, I didn’t give the pendant to her, so take it back from me.

--------------------------------------------------------

He slowly put down his arm. “____________, ____________~” he looked at the sky… *she’s really something…. She really loves me. But I don’t want you to die just for me.* U-kwon received another text message.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You went to the condominium and sat down on U-kwon’s sofa. You were holding your cellphone by your hands while staring and shaking it. “er, please response, U-kwon….”

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: ____________

U-kwon, if you still love me, please come back here in the condominium where we used to live together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon kept his cellphone inside his pocket and rushed down from the hill.

-------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung just came out from the hospital. She saw someone winked at him and he was about to approach her. *who is he?* she stepped back. But the guy was already infront of her. "who are you? What do u want?" she fiercely uttered. The guy smirked. "oh, it looks like you already forgotten about me." Eunjung raised an eyebrow. "huh? What are you saying? You crazy." the guy laughed. "okay i will introduce you myself again. Im jaeseop. Aj for short. But you can just call me JAY." eunjung heartbeat was so fast. *jay?! Jay?! Could it be?!*

After that momentum, they went to a park and stood up beside a tree. They were facing each other. Eunjung slowly touched his face by her right hand. Aj touched her hand and put it down slowly. “Jay, how’s that you come back with a different face? You used to be looked like-“ Eunjung got cut off when Aj put his index finger on her lips. Eunjung’s eyes widened. Then Aj removed it and smiled. “yeah, I really look like my grandson when I was teenager, but during my age… my looks became mature. Just like this.” He then leaned his back on the tree and looked at the sky. “Jay~” Eunjung mumbled while staring at him. “I’m more handsome now, right?” AJ boasted and then laughed. Eunjung laughed too and she also did what Aj was doing. Aj slowly held her hands and Eunjung smiled. While looking the sky together… “U-kwon once asked me 500years ago, about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter