100% SURE

My BOYFRIEND is a NEKO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUR POV:

I was waiting for a cab…. But someone texted me…. I grabbed my phone In from my pocket then I saw a textmessage from Mr. Cho PD.

Text message:

Goodnews! An international promoter liked your performance…. He wants to see you now. Please go here in office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept it again in my pocket…. So, okay…. I will go there… wow, this is really my dream. I’m so happy….. I can’t stop smiling…. Then a cab stopped near me… I took a ride to go to the company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the company building…..

I rushed to Mr Cho PD’s office….i knocked and his assistant opened it. I bowed and I saw another man. Probably, he must be the international promoter…. Cho PD let me sit on a couch… they sat in front of me…..

“oh hello! I’m Kim Joo Seung, nice to meet you ______ I’m here to ask you for a 1month tour…. We will go to Japan to promote your songs, etc.  so, are you willing to take this opportunity?” he then smiled…. I was about to say yes, but I remembered U-KWON. Oh, I can’t leave him alone… we must finish this 100days or should I say 52days….

“um, Mr. Kim, I can’t leave for now, maybe we can leave after 2months? If that’s okay with you?” I tried to ask him nicely. But his smile dropped down and looked at me seriously. “Sorry, but we must leave the country next week.” What? NEXTWEEK?!! NOOOOOO.. WAAA HOW BOUT UKWON.

“HMM, I think she must think it first carefully, okay _______ we’ll give you 1 week to think about it okay?!” Mr Cho PD said.

I just can’t do anything and nodded. “okay… thank you so much….” I bowed and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the condo….

U-KWON’S POV:

I was still sitting on this couch and looking at the window…. I was thinking so deeply about the consequences for me to become a human…. She’s the reason why I want to be a human, but why is it Eunjung didn’t tell me about this?! I don’t know what to do….. I want to protect her, I will do anything to not her die… if there’s someone who’ll be dead here, then I must be the one.

(after an hour, you came back at your condo)

Oh, ______ is here….. “hello, welcome back!” I stood up and gave her a fake smile…. I don’t want to show her that I’m sad.

------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

This guy, he’s so bright… okay, okay.. yeah… I will not leave him for my career. U-kwon-ah, I chose you over my career.

U-kwon’s POV:

“U-kwon, why you didn’t say to me that if I didn’t protect your pendant, you’ll be dead?”  She asked…. Oh, Eujnjung told her a lie…. Sigh….

“um because I don’t want you to worry about me… let’s eat!” I said and changed topic…

we ate at dining area…. We ate fishes, my favorite….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

“I’m so tired UKWON, I feel like I want to sleep already…. “ I said and yawned….

“okay, sleep now… I will still watch TV shows tonight…. I will go after watching. Goodnight!” he said and smiled.

“Goodnight!” I kissed him on his cheek…. And went on my bed… I lie down and closed my eyes….

---------------------------------------------------------------------

U-KWON’S POV:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter