Flashbacks

The Nuisance

Annoying, annoying, annoying was all Kyungsoo could think of on his way home. "Why me? He spoilt my perfectly good day, couldn't he see I don't want any friends?" He grumbled. Rounding the corner, he began to calm down at the thought of home. Approaching the front door, he sneaked his way past his mother in the kitchen, to his room. He drops his bag on the messy floor, takes his laptop and begins scrolling through the internet. Finding nothing of interest he started his YouTube playlist, first song being 'Bad Romance by Halestorm'. That's more like it he thought to himself and began drowning his anger in music.

****************************************************************

"Sehun, I'm a lovable guy, right?" Questioned Jongin as they began their trek home. "Sure dude, I mean everyone wants to be friends with Mr. Perfect or more, if you catch my drift." Laughed Sehun. " Why the sudden questioning, you're not still thinking about that Kyungsoo guy right?" He was met with silence. " Dude say it ain't so, I mean he's nothing, why are you focused on him so suddenly?" To this Jongin stopped, turned to face his best friend from childhood and said "Have you ever realized that maybe some people have feelings too? I've seen him come in day after day and no one acknowledges his existence, not even teachers. He's always alone, that must be so lonely!" Sehun blinked and retorted "So? Maybe he likes it? Really Kai?! You really need to leave people alone. Remember what happened to Baekhyun?" and he stormed off.

Of course, how could he forget Baekhyun he thought. It was his fault anyways, now he's dead and nothing can change that. He just wants to make friends. Why was it so hard? Two years ago he noticed baekhyun all alone without a helpful soul. He approached hm and soon enough he, Sehun and Baekhyun were the bestest of friends. Three months into the friendship weird things began happening. Blood notes in Baekhyun's locker, dead birds in his desk. Soon he began blaming Kai for it, saying if he never befriended him it wouldn't have happened. How right was he. Late one night, Jongin got a call - it was Baekhyun panting, screaming although he couldn't he hear clearly because of poor reception he'd never forget the words whispered, "He's coming for you Jongin and he won't stop till you're dead." Then silence. He never went to sleep that night and found out next morning that Baekhyun was missing. To this day they still couldn't find his body. When Kyungsoo arrived a year later he thought it was his second chance , but he waited too long - or so he thought. "Communication between us might be rough," he said aloud, "but we'll overcome." Gaining looks from strangers which he brushed off.

Arriving home Jongin decided to have a chat with his no. 1 counselor. Leaving his bag at the entrance of the mansion, he waltzed into the kitchen, in search of his mom. Seeing her busy at the stove, he decided to have a seat around the island right in the middle of the huge granite kitchen. Turning around and seeing the distraught look on her son's face, Mrs. Kim immediately left her work to tend to her son. " What is it honey? Your negativity is affecting my bulgogi." As she sat next to him. "Mom, I had a quarrel with Sehun again. There's this boy in my class I so desperately want to befriend but Sehun's afraid he'll become another Baekhyun." Replied Jongin. "Honey, it wasn't your fault what happened to that poor boy, yes it was a tragedy but don't go blaming yourself for things out of your control, plus it's not going to bring Baekhyun back so you and Sehun just need to apologize to each other quickly. Now dinner will be ready in a while so go wash up." " Thanks mom, you always know what to say." He said then kissed his mother's cheek and left.

************

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Here is chapter 2. Sadly I have to go away for two weeks but will try to have chapters ready when I get back.

26 subscribers so far wow. All I can say is thanks :D

 

Sick enough to die (Ballad version) - Mc Mong