Big Problem

The Nuisance

Sehun barged in a few minutes after apologizing profusely to the teacher, who scolded him. After being put to sit next to Luhan did he realize he was sitting there."So how do you know kyungsoo?" Sehun whispered to Luhan once the teacher turned his back. "We were childhood friends who lived next to each other until i moved to China. Why do you ask?" Questioned Luhan. "Well doesn't he seem a bit strange to you?" "Actually he's always been a bit- "Sehun if you insist you must talk to Mr. Han feel free to do so after and not during my class." Bowing his head,Sehun turned to the front of the class, face red with embarrassment. "So what were guys talking about?" asked Kyungsoo as he took a sit next to Luhan right after the teacher left. "Oh!" Smirked Luhan, "He wants to know our background together. Is he the one I have to deal with? Too bad he's so handsome. It'll be sad to lose another pretty face." Kyungsoo watching Sehun speak to Jongin with interest suddenly thought up another plan. "Say have you heard anything from The Institute?" "No,why?" Luhan said his face turning serious. "No reason." Kyungsooo said as a devious smile began to creep up his face.

###############################################################################################################################

"Look at them. who would have thought that kyungsoo would open up so soon as Luhan got here." Jngin said scrunching up his face cutely with jealousy. "Apparently they're childhood friends before Luhan left for China." Sehun said "Maybe we could use Luhan to find out more about him." Jongin thought about this long and hard before he decided it was ok. Maybe a dear friend of Kyungsoo can give an insight on why he is the way he is. "Ok but no asking unneccessary questions." We don't want this to seem like an interrogation." "Yes sir!" Sehun shouted earning strange looks. Classes rolled by and soon it was time for lunch. Jongin ran out in a rush to put his books away and catch Luhan before he and Kyungsoo went to the cafeteria. Arriving at his locker he opened it only to have a piece of paper fall out. Picking it up he opened it only to see a message written in blood saying "HE'S GONNA GET YOU." He let out a (manly) scream before everyone gathered around to read the message which shocked them. They backed away from him slowly as he started to notice a shoebox in his locker that wasn't there before. With shaky hands he lifted the box and opened the lid to find a headless rat after which he promptly fainted. The box having flown from his hands landed on a nearby spectator who started to scream which resulted in screams all around. Sehun running out the class to see what was going on caught side of a limp Jongin on the hallway floor. Rushing past the students he  made his way to Kai just as soon as Luhan and Kyungsoo made their way out of the class. Kyungsoo followed Sehun to the nurses office whilst Luhan went up to Jongin's locker. When he saw the note on the floor chills went up his spine. Running back to Kyungsoo, he pulled him out before he could ask what was wrong and said "We have a big problem. He's out."