New Friends?

The Nuisance

  Jongin couldn't help but notice how well Kyungsoo got along with his friends It gave him a huge sense of relief and he tried to overhear a little bit of the conversation between him and Tao. Kyungsoo cleaned up on his own and Jongin was proud of that but it also made him realise how attractive Kyungsoo was - for a boy. Those rosy heart shaped lips, and beautiful doe eyes that lit up whenever he smiled, Jongin couldn't take his eyes off of  him. When he realised Kyungsoo was staring back he was surprised but then he smiled and Jongin was in awe all over again. "Hey," Sehun said "Are you even listening to me? As i said are you going to tell him about Baekhyun?" Jongin whipped his head around and whispered "He doesn't need to know about that." "Of course he does, so he can be on the look out for when it begins, like a heads up you know." "Sehun, I know you're worried about him but he's stronger than he looks." Jongin patted his best friend on the back and said "Time for class." then left. Sehun looked around, noticed the empty cafeteria and did the same. 

  For two weeks Kyungsoo felt at home in the group keeping an eye out for Jongin in case it went wrong. He felt truly happy and let his guard down. The rest of the school week past by so quickly Kyungsoo hardly realised it. Hanging out was fun. Saturday moring he found himself geting ready to meet Jongin an the others at the park near the school. Patting himself down, he gave his reflection one last look and went downstairs.Almost at the door his mom caught his hand, startled he nodded his head when she said "Have fun." He smiled and exited the house, making his way to the park. Sine he lived closer to the park, he arrived early. Taking a seat on the swing, he let his thoughts carry him away. If his plan worked out perfectly he'd have Jongin in the palm of his hands. He'd have to get rid of Sehun first though, he was an unexpeted addition. The others, he thought, were already trusting of him - too trusting. To him, that was a great advantage. 

"I'll get you Jongin, if it is the last thing I do." 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hey, who are you talking to?" said Jongin as he sneaked up on Kyungsoo. "N-nobody!" stammered Kyungsoo as he almost fell from the swing. "I heard him say your name Kai, are you sure Kyungsoo?" said Sehun eyeing the boy. "I was just saying how nice it was of Jongin to befriend me." hissed Kyungsoo. Eyeing the two boys, Jongin quickly said "Here are the other boys lets try to be nice to each other hmmm?" as he pushed Sehun towards Jongdae. Kis and Tao came carrying baseball bats and balls. "Are we really gonna play baseball?" groaned Jongdae dramatically falling on Sehun. "Guys i don't know how to play this game so I'll just sit this one out." said Kyungsoo. "Alright now I'm feeling the spirit, let's play!" exclaimed Sehun as soon as he heard what Kyungsoo said. 

"I definately have to get rid of him" thought Kyungsoo as he watched the boys play - with a smile gracing his handsome face. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Comments are loved. i"m taking too long to update, i know lol 

Song: Super Psycho Love - Simon Curtis